剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
我喜欢
I love it.
你觉得我的呢 伊薇小姐
What do you think of mine, Miss Evie?
非常好
Very nice.
我有个主意 我们换一下
I have an idea. Let's switch.
-太可爱了 -换一下 好的
- Oh, this is sweet. Yeah. - Switch. Alright.
你很幸运 我们是最好的朋友
You're lucky we're best friends.
永远是最好的朋友
Best friends forever.
瞧瞧你们俩
?Oh, look at the two of you.
-多可爱啊 -快回来
- Oh, that's sweet. - Get back here!
伊薇
Evie!
给米凯拉
这得花好长时间
This is gonna take forever.
你也不能延时拍摄再加速播放 不是吗
You can't time-lapse restoration, okay?
毕竟不是社交平台
It's not Instagram.
太防着我们了吧
Defensive much?
你让我们两双手闲在一边
You have two sets of free hands here.
我们无事可做
We're not doing anything.
我花了四年时间 上了十门课
Took me 4 years, 10 courses,
和一篇中世纪埃及工匠的论文 才进到这里
and a thesis on Medieval Egyptian artisans to be let in here.
理论上讲 我确实只是个高中生
Technically, yeah, ?I'm still in high school,
但我能写出关于艾尔-祖拉斯的专题论文
but I could write ?a dissertation on Al-Zuras.
你知道艾尔-祖拉斯
You know about Al-Zuras?
15世纪的欧洲商人
15th century European merchant,
以他的石版画闻名
known for his lithographs.
是16世纪
16th century.
惊讶吗 我可不只知道社交平台
Surprised I know about more than just Instagram?
-是我错了 -那么 我们重新来过
- I stand corrected. - So, let's start over.
我是奥莉芙
I'm Olive.
这位是安吉丽娜 我们很乐意帮忙
This is Angelina, ?and we'd really love to help.
几条基本规则
Some ground rules.
第一 始终要戴手套
One -- gloves at all times.
第二 不许用手♥机♥
Two -- no cellphones.
第三 我发表论文时别指望提到你们
Three -- don't expect credit when I publish.
好的
Okay.
奥莉芙
Olive.
这不就是...
Isn't this a...
孔雀羽毛
Peacock feather.
你有没有搞清楚那个孔雀是真的吗
Did you ever figure out if that peacock you saw was real?
说到这个也挺尴尬的
Kind of a sore subject right now.
-什么意思 -妈妈和塔里克大吵一架
- What do you mean? - Mom and Tarik got in a huge fight.
因为孔雀吗
Over a peacock?
一开始是 但后来他们开始互相大叫
At first, but then they just started screaming at each other.
就像你把雅特尔冲进厕所那次咱俩吵架一样
Like us when you flushed Yurtle down the toilet.
我以为我是在放生
I thought I was freeing him.
就像那次吵架一样凶
Well, it was that bad.
打架不要紧 我们每次都能和好
Well, no matter the fight, we always worked it out.
我们要去寻宝
We're going on a treasure hunt.
一场非常重要的寻宝之旅
A very important treasure hunt.
X标记地点 一个带点的圆
"X" Marks the spot, a circle with a dot.
蜘蛛爬上你的背
Spiders crawling up your back.
奥莉
Hey, Ol.
我想你了
I miss you.
我也想你
I miss you, too, bud.
601.
601.
-601在哪 -在那里
- Where's 601? - ?There!
该死
Damn it.
嘿
?Hello?
有人吗
Someone in there?
你有信♥用♥卡♥吗 或者身份证
You got a credit card, ID?
有
Yeah.
多才多艺
Multi-talented.
他在哪里 那孩子在哪里
Where is he? Where's the kid?
肯定有什么事搞错了
Must've got something wrong.
我从来没弄错过呼召
I'm never wrong about Callings.
呼召也不会出错
Well, the Callings are never wrong either.
会不会是倒影误导了我们
What if the reflections threw us off?
我看到601 但反过来就是
I saw 601, ?but the upside-down image is...
-109 -不愧是你 教授
- 109. - ?Look at you, Professor.
巨响
The rumblings!
我觉得这次是真的了
I think this time it's for real.
我们必须马上找到那孩子
We got to find that kid, now!
-你在哪找到的 -就在那下面
- Where did you get this? - Right under there.
呼召不会比这个更具体了
Callings don't get more specific than that.
是你啊
Oh, there you are.
米凯拉 当你看到这个录像时我已经去世了
Michaela, you are watching this because I'm gone.
我希望我死时没有痛苦
I hope it was painless.
我已经做好安排 让贝弗莉可以在一间
I've made arrangements for Beverly to go live
护理机构生活
in an assisted-living facility.
至于你 米凯拉 你的归来
As for you, Michaela, getting you back
就像是一部分的伊薇回到我们身边
was like getting part of Evie back, too.
极其珍贵
It was priceless.
最为小小的回报 我们想...
As a small token, we would...
把房♥子送给你
like you to have the house.
我们爱你 米凯拉
We love you, Michaela.
祝你一切顺利
Godspeed.
不好意思 他是送了你一座房♥子吗
Sorry, did he just give you a house?
他送了我们一座房♥子
He just gave us a house.
109.
这是什么味道
What's that smell?
是煤气 捂住口鼻
It's gas. Cover your mouth.
肯定是管道破了
Pipe must've burst.
是啊 我觉得现在变成了紧急事态
Yeah, I'd say this is turning into a 911 situation.
没信♥号♥♥
No service.
在这
Over here!
天哪 煤气泄漏 他昏过去了
Oh, God, the gas leak. He's out.
呼吸微弱 他还活着
Shallow breath. He's alive.
快 在屋子坍塌前我们得把他弄出去
Come on, we gotta move him before the room collapses.
-别碰我 -好吧 我叫本
- Leave me alone. - Alright, my name's Ben.
-你叫什么 -凯勒布
- What's yours? - ?Caleb.
凯勒布
Caleb... ?
我们得抓紧时间 否则我们会死在这
...we got to haul ass or we're gonna die in here.
你一个人带他走能行吗
Can you handle the kid on your own?
-为什么 -煤气阀在地下室
- W-Why? - Gas valves are in the basement.
你带他走 我去关阀门
You take him, I'll shut them off.
你疯了吗 你可能会死
Are you crazy? You could die.
你也说了 呼召让我们一起来到这
You said it yourself, the Calling sent us here together.
这里很可能还有其他人
For all we know, there's other people.
好吧 快走
Alright, go. Go!
走吧
Come on!
刚跟护理院协调员通了电♥话♥
Spoke to the facility coordinator.
他们今晚来接贝弗莉
They'll pick up Beverly tonight.
他们认为最好让她赶紧搬走
They think it's best to move her right away.
我不可能接受这个房♥子
There's no way I can accept this house.
只是 感觉不对
It just -- It doesn't feel right.
那我们就卖♥♥了
Then we sell it.
把房♥款捐给慈善机构
Give the money to charity --
多酰基辅酶A缺乏病 阿兹海默症研究
MADD, Alzheimer's research.
你不用现在就决定
You don't have to decide right now.
不 现在我得让
No, right now, I have to move
贝弗莉搬出她唯一熟悉的 住了40年的家
Beverly out of the only home she's known for 40 years.
为什么 为什么我的照片在这个包里
Why are my -- my pictures in this bag?
谁把我东西放进去的
Who put my things in here? ?
贝弗莉
Beverly, um...
我放进去的
I-I put them in there.
你今天要搬走 好吗
You're moving today, okay?
我不想去其他地方 格伦很快会回来
I-I-I don't want to go anywhere. Glen will be home soon.
格伦不会回来了 贝弗莉
Glen's not coming home, Beverly.
我不喜欢你说谎 小姑娘
I don't like it when you fib, young lady.
-别撒谎了 -她没有撒谎 贝弗莉
- You stop your lying. - She's not lying, Beverly.
我没在跟你说话
I-I'm not talking to you.
你到底是谁啊
Who are you, anyway?!
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表