剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情回顾
Previously on "Manifest"...
你不会死的
You are not going to die.
如果遵从呼召 你就能活下来
If you follow the Callings, you can live.
伊根 我是本·斯通
Eagan? I'm Ben Stone.
-我在... -本·斯通啊
- I was on -- - Ben Stone, huh?
那你也看见了吧
So you saw it, too.
没办法记得所有的东西
There's no way to remember everything.
我记得所有的事情
I remember everything.
你有过目不忘的能力
You have a photographic memory.
皮特收到了呼召
Pete had a Calling.
为了阻止杰斯 我必须带他去北边
To stop Jace, I got to take him upstate.
皮特·贝勒明天就该过期了
Pete Baylor is supposed to expire tomorrow.
如果你们不在时他死了 我们还怎么研究他
How are we gonna study him if he dies while you're away?
你们可以测试我 无论怎样都行
You can test me. Whatever you want.
我要你们四小时内回来 你们俩都是
I want you back in four hours, both of you.
我依然想跟你一起看日出
I still want to see the sunrise with you.
但如果我们要多看几次
But if we're gonna see more than one,
我必须阻止杰斯
I have to stop Jace.
拜托 你还是可以做正确的选择
Please. You can still make the right choice.
天呐 开始了
Oh, my God. It's happening.
不 不 后退
No, no. Stay back.
我觉得我们没事了
I think we're okay.
这不是我们想的那样
It's not what we thought.
我们之前没理解
We didn't understand.
他们一起归回
They all came back together.
现在就要一起被审判
And now they're all being judged together.
不
No!
都是你的错 斯通先生
This is your fault, Mr. Stone.
我没想到我们还要和你讲清楚
I didn't realize we needed to make it clear
必须把活的皮特·贝勒交回来 死的不算
returning Pete Baylor "Dead or alive" wasn't an option.
这根本不是我所期望的结果
This is not at all how I wanted things to turn out,
但我来这接受测试 就像我承诺的那样
but I'm here to undergo testing as promised.
你所期望的结果是怎么样的
"How you wanted things to turn out"?
三具存放在玻璃箱中的尸体
Three corpses encased in glass.
我看了纽约警♥察♥局的报告
I read the NYPD report.
我也听了你给国安局的汇报
I've heard your NSA debrief.
但我想知道到底发生了什么
But I want to know what really happened.
杰斯的死期时间到了之后
After the clock ran out on Jace's Death Date,
一种只可能是他的"灵魂"的东西
what could only be described as his "Soul" emerged
从他的尸体上现身并杀死了科里和皮特
from his body and killed Kory and Pete,
虽然我们很确定他们做了足够多的好事
even though we were certain they had done enough good
能挺过他们的死期
to survive their Death Date.
完毕
Finished.
我可以开始准备他的测试方案
I can start preparing his testing regimen,
测试从明天开始
which he will undergo tomorrow.
不需要做那么长久的计划 波尔医生
No need to plan that far in the future, Dr. Bahl.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为你参与协助了斯通先生的方案
Because once you assist in Mr. Stone's regimen,
尤里卡就不再需要你的服务了
Eureka will no longer require your services.
不不 对不起
No, no. Excuse me.
万斯局长请我们来的
Director Vance invited us here.
这点我明白 但你对我们而言
Which I understand, but you've become
负担多过价值
more distracting than valuable.
你没有再给我们带来新的讯息
You've yet to bring us any new information.
而你呢 斯通先生...
And you, Mr. Stone --
我认为你无法在一个绝密的政♥府♥设施中
I don't see how you could possibly retain privileges
获得特权
at a top-secret government facility.
不 等等 听我说
No, wait. Listen.
他们的死颠覆了机上乘客的一切
Their dying upends everything for the passengers.
我意识到我们需要利用尤里卡能提供的一切
And I realize now that we need to explore every avenue
去探寻各种可能性 这可能会收获答案
Eureka has to offer. It could lead to answers.
而那些答案会归美国政♥府♥所有
And those answers will be the property of the US government.
感谢你的时间
Thank you for your time here.
-医生... -我主意已定 波尔医生
- Doctor -- - My decision is final, Dr. Bahl.
我以前也持怀疑态度
I used to be a skeptic, too.
只相信科学
Only focused on science.
但一旦你见识过足够多的奇迹
But once you've been a part of enough miracles,
你意识到你需要妥协
you realize you need to give in
并接受奇迹
and embrace the miracle.
你需要相信那里所发生的事
You need to believe what happened out there.
我从没说过我不相信你
I never said I didn't believe you.
毒贩案的结案方式真是不同寻常
Helluva way to close the Meth Head case.
是啊 我只是希望最后不要有人死掉
Yeah. I just wish it would've happened without losing anyone.
很显然当呼召关闭一扇门时
Yeah, well, apparently, when the Callings close one door,
它们会打开一扇窗 会有无数的问题涌进来
they open a window and a million questions come flooding in.
是有个天窗之类的吗
Is there a skylight or something?
因为我自己也有无数问题想问呢
'Cause I got a couple million questions of my own.
彼此彼此啊
Welcome to my world.
他为什么笑成这样
What is he so smiley about?
总之呢 鲍尔斯好像相信了
Anyway, thankfully Bowers seems to believe
你对发生情况的汇报
your take on what happened.
是啊 谢天谢地
Yeah, thankfully.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
一头雾水的人可是我
I'm the one who's overwhelmed here.
那是什么东西
What the hell is that?
什么是什么东西
What the hell is what?
实时出现的呼召啊
A Calling in real time.
我去去就回
I'll be back.
好的 我会在这的
Okay, yeah. Uh, I'll be here.
我们不能让她把我们踢出去
We can't let her kick us out.
这是最糟糕的时间点
It's the worst possible timing.
得到证实了
Oh, it's confirmed.
毒贩们有一个共同的DNA标记
The Meth Heads share a unique DNA marker,
就像我们都有自己独特的标记一样
just like how we share our own distinct marker.
这或许能解释为什么其中一个人的死
Possibly explains why the death of one of them
导致他们全都死了
led to the death of all of them.
那么 按照同样的理论 我们死期到的时候
So, by the same theory, on our Death Date,
即使只有一人没有通过考验 我们都得死
even if one of us fails the test, we all die.
对 这样就都一致了
Yes, it would be consistent.
我们中任何人都可能弄沉整艘救生艇
Any one of us could sink that Lifeboat.
救生艇
Lifeboat.
那个词听着就不吉利
That's got a certain fatalistic ring to it.
有什么有用的信息吗
Anything useful?
我们三个对象的更多信息
More information on our three subjects.
发现他们的身体都经受了超常规的
Turns out they had unusual amounts of aluminum oxide
氧化铝
running through them.
氧化铝
Aluminum oxide.
我手上和尾翼上也有微量的痕迹
There were traces on my hand and the tailfin,
但这是常见的化合物 对吧
but it's a common element, right?
是的
Yeah, it is.
回家再重新集结吧
Okay, go home and regroup.
我得在他们赶我走之前
I-I've got to learn as much as I can
掌握尽可能多的情况
before they show me the door.
好吧 我明天早上回来接受测试
Alright. I'll be back in the morning for testing.
之后 我们需要想个办法留下来
After that, we need to find a way to stick around.
这事关我们的命
This is about us.
影响到我们
Affects us.
我们需要在最前沿 否则我们就没命了
We're gonna need a front-row seat or we're dead.
你也是828航♥班♥的吗
You from 828, too?
是的
Yeah.
你能看到我看到的东西吗
You seeing what I'm seeing?
这地方是什么
What is this place?
你觉得是什么呢 大侦探
What do you think it is, Sherlock?
瞧瞧
Look at that.
似乎如果没有斯通家的人前来
Seems like I can't get anywhere near a Calling
我就不能接近呼召了
without a Stone dropping by.
你是谁
Who are you?
每逢下雨 必定倾盆
When it rains, it pours.
那是本·斯通
That's Ben Stone.
他就是那个总是为了呼召
He's the one always reaching out to us
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表