剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Just keep driving.
很无情 对吧
Relentless, right?
感觉就像一整天被烧着
Feels like I've been on fire all day.
见鬼了
I'll be damned.
竟然变成了828乘客团聚
Turning into a real 828 reunion in here.
看起来他们要抓我们所有人了 对吧
Looks like they're coming after all of us, doesn't it?
没错
Yes, it does.
无辜的旁观者 邪教领袖
Innocent bystanders, cult leaders.
无论你以为自己对我了解多少 你都错了
Whatever you think you know about me, you don't.
话说他们一直把你藏哪里了
Where've they been hiding you, anyway?
从夜店大火后你就销声匿迹了
You fell off the radar after that nightclub fire.
大火在祂的怒火前
Fire pales compared
显得如此苍白无力
to the fury of His wrath.
而祂的怒火即将临到
And His wrath is coming.
呼召升级了
The Calling, it's escalating.
我猜测 我们都感受到了
My guess is, we're all feeling it.
但是什么意思呢
But what's it saying?
好吧 乌云带我们找到尤里卡
Okay, well, the dark clouds led us to Eureka.
火烧和呐喊
The burning and the screaming --
感觉像是回到古巴 但更严重
it felt like Cuba again, only worse.
火山爆发让我想到
The erupting volcano's making me think
他们又开始做测试了
that they've started testing again.
-对尾翼吗 -对
- On the Tailfin? - Yeah.
那就是共同点
That's the common denominator.
好吧 我有个问题
Okay, I have a question.
如果尾翼造成了这么大伤害
If the Tailfin caused so much damage,
那它最开始为什么会重现
then why did it reappear in the first place?
本来不该的
It wasn't supposed to.
我杀死少校导致尾翼消失
My killing the Major triggered the Tailfin to disappear.
然后它因为地震重现
Then it resurfaced due to an earthquake.
就像浮木一样 结果导致了这里的地震
Just like the driftwood, which caused an earthquake here,
而后又差点导致火山爆发
which almost caused a volcanic eruption.
直到你把浮木处理了
Until you got rid of the driftwood.
等等 我想我们不仅仅需要
Wait, I-I think we have to do more than
停止尤里卡的测试
just stop Eureka from testing.
我觉得我们得...摧毁尾翼
I think we have to... destroy the Tailfin.
好吧 假设你是对的 要怎么办 你被软禁
Okay, but if you're right, how? You're on house arrest.
我刚与所有的资源一刀两断
I just cut my ties ?with all of my resources.
你又被尤里卡开除了
You're on the outs at Eureka.
那你建议我们怎么进去那里
So how the hell do you suggest that we get in there,
更别说摧毁它了
let alone pull that off?
你说得对
You were right.
尾翼的读数
The Tailfin's readings
显著地比浮木更加强有力
are significantly more powerful than the driftwood's.
但是
But?
但是我们无法调动这股力量
But we haven't been able to channel that power accordingly.
我们漏了什么
We're missing something.
漏了什么
What are we missing?
古普塔医生 我们有你很可能想看的东西
Dr. Gupta. We've got something you might want to see.
-不能等吗 -我想不能
- Can it wait? ?- I don't think it can.
我们能帮你吗 年轻人
Can we help you, young man?
我叫卡尔·斯通
My name is Cal Stone.
我来看尾翼
I'm here to see the Tailfin.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表