剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
你找到什么了吗
You found something?
请坐
Please.
她还活着吗
Is she alive?
这点我不知道
That I don't know.
但我发现的
But what I found is, um...
很复杂
It's complicated.
说实话 我不确定你想知道
Honestly, I'm not sure you'll want to hear this.
我是她女儿 我别无选择
I'm her daughter. It's not a choice for me.
莎拉 你母亲是政♥府♥的高级特工
Sarah, your mother is a high-level government operative
专门研究828航♥班♥
tasked with studying Flight 828.
她经常进行
She often engaged in...
法律以外的活动
...extra-legal activities.
请说英语
English, please.
折磨 绑♥架♥
Torture, abduction.
可能跟她的失踪有关
It could have something to do with her disappearance.
那她现在在哪
So, where is she now?
我也想知道
I wish I knew.
无论她做了什么 她都还是我妈妈
Whatever she did, she's still my mom.
帮我找到她
Help me find her.
求你了
Please.
鉴于你的行为
In light of your actions,
我们决定不起诉
we've decided not to pursue charges.
立即生效 你复职了
Effective immediately, you are hereby reinstated.
欢迎回到国安局 先生
Welcome back to the NSA, sir.
省省吧 我不会回来的
Save it. I'm not coming back.
-你说什么 -你们肯定是疯了吧
- Excuse me? - You must be out your damn minds.
想谈谈叛国吗
Want to talk about treason?
我在国安局工作时干的每一件事
Every move I made working for the NSA
都被你的特工凯瑟琳·菲茨跟踪
was shadowed by your operative, Kathryn Fitz.
她想杀我 差点成功了
She tried to kill me, almost did.
我不会再跑到她的枪眼下了
I'm not about to get in her crosshairs again.
菲茨上校几个月前被发现死于新奥尔良州
Major Fitz was found dead in New Orleans months ago.
她的秘密任务被叫停了
Her covert op was shut down.
只要你回来 828航♥班♥就是你的
You come back, 828 is yours.
告诉我你需要什么就行
Just tell me what you need.
我什么都不需要
I don't need anything.
是你需要我
It's you who needs me.
但我之前说了 我不干了
But like I said, I'm out.
鲍勃 我知道你说过什么都不会改变你的心意
Bob, I know you said nothing would change your mind...
但如果我给你看些我确定能让你回心转意的东西呢
but what if I show you something I know will?
-妈妈 -凯勒布
- Hey, Mom. ?- Caleb!
抱歉我离家出走了 太傻了
I'm sorry I ran away. It was stupid.
我也不知道你是否想让我回家
And I didn't know if you'd want me to come back home.
我会一直爱你 如论如何
I will always love you, no matter what.
这是本
This is Ben.
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很高兴他安全了 保重 凯勒布
I'm glad he's safe. Take care, Caleb.
主今天眷顾了我两次
The Lord has blessed me twice over.
看看谁来了 没事
Look who's here. It's safe.
只是有人送你弟弟回家
It's just a man dropping off your brother.
你好吗
What's up?
安吉丽娜一切都好吗
Everything okay with Angelina?
嗯 我只是担心贝弗莉
Yeah, I'm just concerned about Beverly.
你不用担心
You have nothing to worry about.
我们已经在系统里录入了贝弗莉喜欢的食物
We've logged Beverly's preferred meals into our system,
所以她可以直接吃晚餐了
so she's set for dinner tonight.
她跟我们在一起会感觉像在家一样
She's going to feel right at home with us.
好 我们什么时候能去看她
Okay, when can we visit her?
明天一早
First thing tomorrow.
好
Okay.
别害怕 宝贝
Oh, don't be scared, baby.
我会回家吃晚饭
I'll be home for supper.
-好 -给你 做个勇敢的小姑娘
- Okay. ?- Here, you be a brave girl now.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 你要把我的手提箱带去哪里
Wait. Where are you taking my suitcase?
出来吧 亲爱的 我给你看
Oh, come outside, dear. I'll show you.
不行 格伦和伊薇很快就要回来吃晚饭了
No, Glen and Evie ?will be home for supper soon.
我不能走 我哪也不能去
I-I can't leave. I can't go anywhere.
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
停 停 停
Stop, stop, stop!
这里是贝弗莉的家 是她唯一熟悉的地方
This is Beverly's home. This is all she's ever known.
泽克和我会照顾她
Zeke and I will take care of her.
小米 贝弗莉需要全天候看护
Mick, Beverly needs 24/7 care.
好 那我们就搬进来
Okay, great, so we'll move in here.
我们 我们请人帮我们
We'll -- We'll hire someone to help us.
我们找个护工 我们学会自己做
We'll get an aid. We'll learn to do this ourselves.
你确定你能住在这里吗
You sure you can live here?
能 这是伊薇想要的 这是我想要的
Yeah, this is what Evie would want. This is what I want.
也是呼召想要的
And what the Calling wants.
但你们已经付了第一个月的钱
But you've already paid for the first month.
就当是捐赠吧
Consider it a donation.
谢谢
Thank you.
那我们晚上吃什么
So, what are we having for supper?
你想吃什么 我都给你做
Whatever you ask for, I will make.
还是泽克做吧 我不太行
Zeke will make. I'm not that good.
他的厨艺比我好多了
He's much better than me.
抱歉我迟到了 找不到我的校园卡和工作包了
Sorry I'm late. Can't find my campus ID, my work bag.
没事 只是倒霉的一天 对吧
It's all good. ?Just one of those days, huh?
还可能更糟
Could be worse.
另一位乘客和我帮助了一个孩子
Another passenger and I helped a kid.
这个家伙 伊根
This guy, Eagan --
他比我们更擅长破解呼召
he's better ?at the Callings than us.
但我不信任他 而这
And I don't trust him, which...
让我很害怕
scares the hell out of me.
话说 这些是TJ送来的碎片吗
Anyway, are these the fragments TJ sent over?
对 大部分在这 但我还不知道是什么意思
Yeah, most of them, but, uh, I don't know what they mean.
你已经在这一整天了 休息下吧
You've been here all day. Give yourself a break.
但这个
But this --
这个很重要
this is important.
我本以为纸莎草会给我关于
You know, I thought the papyrus was gonna give me a clue
死期的线索
about the Death Date,
但如果缺少这块 就
but without this missing piece, it's...
我为什么需要金青蛙
Why do I need a gold frog?
是蟾蜍 这东西就值两千了
Toad, and it's worth 2G alone.
金银典当
骨灰缸 有人的骨灰在里面吗
An urn? ?Somebody's ashes in here?
看看这铜
Check out the bronze.
可能是希腊 罗马之类地方的
It's gotta be Greek, Roman, or something.
这东西是偷来的 我能嗅出来
Stuff's hot. I can smell the smoke.
所有东西一共五百
$500 for everything.
-你这个贼 -我们半斤八两
- You're a thief. - Takes one to know one.
我需要看身份证
I need some ID.
本·斯通 教授
本·斯通 你的骨灰缸里有垃圾
Hey, Ben Stone, you left some trash in the urn.
躲猫猫
Peek-a-boo!
躲猫猫
Peek-a-boo!
躲猫猫
Peek-a-boo!
伊登 我们给奥莉芙拍个视频吧
Eden, let's make a video for Olive.
我们要去寻宝
We're going on a treasure hunt,
一次非常重要的寻宝
a very important treasure hunt.
X标记地点 一个带点的圆
"X" marks the spot, circle with a dot.
我们要去寻宝
We're going on a treasure hunt,
一次非常重要的寻宝
a very important treasure hunt.
X标记地点 一个带点的圆
"X" marks the spot, a circle with a dot.
蜘蛛爬上你的背
Spiders crawling up your back,
鲜血簌簌流下
blood gushing down.
我们要去寻宝
We're going on a treasure hunt,
一次非常重要的寻宝
a very important treasure hunt.
X标记地点 一个带点的圆
"X" marks the spot, a circle with a dot.
828航♥班♥被绑♥架♥小男孩生还
蜘蛛爬上你的背
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表