剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
You have no business being in here.
还以为你是坦白先生
Thought you were mister full-disclosure,
才发现你的车♥库♥就像《美丽心灵》那样
till I find your garage wallpapered with 828 stuff
墙上贴满了828航♥班♥的信息
like "A Beautiful Mind."
这是多年的艰苦研究
This is years of painstaking research.
我猜这正是呼召把我带到这里的原因
I'm guessing exactly why the Calling led me here.
我们从哪里开始
Where do we start?
什么事
Yeah?
本 情况变严重了 更严重了
Ben, it got worse. Way worse.
我看见自己的影子 双眼满是血
I saw my reflection, and there was tears of blood
从脸上流下来
streaming down my face.
血 呼召里
Blood? In the Calling?
是谁 开免提
Who is it? Put it on speaker!
伊根在这里
Eagan's here.
我要派巡逻队过去吗
Do I need to send a patrol unit?
不用 我没事
No, I'm fine.
什么都不许碰
Touch nothing!
我们都看到了有乌云的呼召
We both got ?the dark clouds Calling,
但伊根看到了狮子和雨
but Eagan saw a lion and rain,
然后我的车♥库♥开始发洪水
and my garage started flooding.
喂 教授
Hey, Professor,
萨尼是你在尤里卡的线人 对吧
Saanvi's your inside man at Eureka, right?
是
Yeah.
萨尼
她的照片湿了
Her picture's wet.
就她的湿了
The only one.
水 呼召里有水
Water. ?It's part of the Calling.
本 萨尼最后一次给你打电♥话♥是什么时候
Ben, when was the last time Saanvi called you?
差不多一个礼拜了
Has to be close to a week.
不怎么称职的线人
Not much of a mole.
要是她有发现 她会打电♥话♥来的
If she found something, she would have called.
她不会隐瞒秘密
She wouldn't keep secrets.
她上班的地方是机密研究机构
She works in a classified research facility.
那里除了秘密就没别的了
It's filled with literally nothing but secrets.
我不想同意他的观点
I mean, I hate to agree with him,
但是 本 我想萨尼可能
but, Ben, I think Saanvi could be
在尤里卡碰到大♥麻♥烦了
in some serious trouble at Eureka.
只有这样才能解释得通
It's the only thing that makes sense.
我联♥系♥她看看
I'll try her.
萨尼·波尔
我是萨尼·波尔医生
You've reached Dr. Saanvi Bahl.
我现在没办法接电♥话♥
I can't get to the phone right now.
到此为止
That's it.
-我们走吧 -听着 我也想去尤里卡
- We're going now. - Look, I want to get inside Eureka, too,
但我们不能像你闯进我家那样闯进去
but we can't just barge in there like you did my house.
我是警♥察♥ 我去
I got a badge. I'll go.
不 算了吧 小米
No, come on, Mick.
想清楚 那是国♥家♥安♥全♥局
Get real. This is the NSA.
本 为了萨尼我得去
Ben, I have to do this for Saanvi.
肯定出了很严重的问题
Something is seriously, seriously wrong.
怎么回事
What in the world?
什么也没发生
Nothing.
把设备固定好 特洛伊
Stabilize the instrument, Troy.
萨尼 你的防护衣
Saanvi, your vest.
天啊
Oh, my God.
来人啊
Help!
古普塔医生
Dr. Gupta!
来人啊
Somebody, help!
但我成长的地方是...
But I grew up in, um...
太不好意思了
Hey, I am, uh, so sorry.
我得走了 有急事...
I have to go. ?There's an urgent matter...
-现在吗 -对 分局里的
- Right now? - ?...down at the precinct. Yeah.
-我很快就回来 -要我一起去吗
- I'll be right back. Just -- - Do you want me to come with?
不用不用 我得自己去
No. No, no, no. ?Gotta do this on my own.
我也不知道
But, um, I don't know,
给我留点提拉米苏
save me some tiramisu.
怎么了 她怎么样了
What happened? How is she?
我就是有点晕 但是人没事
I just feel a little faint, but I'm fine.
你有事
You're not fine.
波尔医生的生命体征很稳定
Dr. Bahl's vitals are fairly stable,
但我从没见过这种情况
but I've never seen anything like this.
最好是重要的事
This better be important.
来了个斯通警探
There's a Detective Stone here
她坚持说波尔医生有危险
insisting Dr. Bahl is in danger.
你觉得她给别人打过电♥话♥了吗
Do you think she called someone?
没有 我觉得她没必要打
No. And I don't think she needed to.
带她进来
Bring her in.
如果我们的医生解决不了这个问题
If our doctors can't figure this out,
也许米凯拉知道一些我们不知道的事
maybe Michaela knows something we don't.
不不
No. No.
在学校跟你同桌肯定很讨厌
You must've been deeply annoying to sit next to in school.
体育生在考试期间出手很阔绰
Jocks paid good money during exams.
不过微积分比呼召容易多了
But calculus is easier than Callings.
我的车♥库♥发洪水肯定有原因
My garage flooded for a reason.
我们应该能在这里找到什么
There's something ?we're supposed to find here.
你好 大猫
Hello, kitty.
跟你做个假如
Hypothetical for you --
人能在呼召里被咬死吗
Can one be mauled to death during a Calling?
绿野仙踪里可没发生这种事
That did not happen in Oz.
狮子的眼睛在流血
The lion's eyes were bleeding.
跟小米的呼召一样
It's just like Mick's Calling.
看着每个世纪的洪水和狮子
I feel like I'm going cross-eyed
我感觉自己眼睛都快直了
looking at images of floods and lions from every century,
但是这些之间没什么联♥系♥
but none of it's connected.
你应该休息一下
You should take a break.
要不...
Maybe...
要不我们吃饭去吧
Maybe we can grab dinner?
我不能分心
I have to stay focused.
好吧
Yeah.
但顺嘴说一句
But for the record,
你好像是要约我出去
kinda seems like you're asking me out.
我没有要约你出去
Well, I'm -- I'm not not asking you out.
但我也愿意一直看这些古代画作
But I'm totally down to keep looking at old paintings.
我感觉在你的
I-I'm vibing that there is a...
自负之下有一只温顺的泰迪熊
a big teddy bear under all that ego.
你保证不告诉别人
You promise not to tell?
是我爸爸
It's my dad.
喂 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
好的 奥莉 我们把范围缩小
Okay, Ol, ?we're gonna narrow it down.
不光是狮子 而是双眼流着血的狮子
Not just a lion, but a lion crying tears of blood.
好奇怪 发生什么了
Weird. What's going on?
我不知道 尤里卡出事了
I don't know. Something at Eureka.
小米现在正想办法进去查清楚
Mick's trying to get in now to find answers,
不过我们觉得萨尼可能有危险
but we think Saanvi might be in danger.
好的
Okay.
马上查
I-I'm on it.
你听说过哭血泪的狮子吗
Have you ever heard anything about a lion crying tears of blood?
狮子应该不会哭吧
?I don't think lions cry.
我爸要竭尽全力
Well, my dad needs to find whatever he can
找到眼睛流血的狮子
about a lion with bleeding eyes.
不一定是真实的 可以是神话
It doesn't have to be real. It can be a myth.
也许远东神话
Maybe Far Eastern mythology.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我们也在想同一个问题
We were wondering the same.
我收到了呼召 本和伊根也收到了
I had a Calling. ?Ben and Eagan had it, too.
我们以为也许说明尤里卡有麻烦
We thought it might point to trouble at Eureka.
显然我们想得没错
It appears we were right.
实际情况并没有这么槽糕
This looks a lot worse than it really is.
有人能告诉我现在是怎么回事吗
Can someone please tell me what is going on right now?
这是波尔医生的决定
That's Dr. Bahl's call.
告诉她吧
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表