剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
But you have to go back to the car.
我得阻止我哥哥
I've got to stop my brother.
不
No.
不 你 你已经试过了
No. You -- You tried.
杰斯做了他的决定 他得承受后果
Jace made his choice, and he'll have to live with it.
你不能再为他做什么了
There's nothing more you can do for him.
拜托 让他走吧 留在我身边
Please, please let him go and stay with me.
等等 小米
Wait, Mick.
格蕾丝 卡尔
Grace! Cal!
这里有尸体
We have a body.
他的枪不见了
His gun's gone.
好吧 我去右边 你去左边
Alright, I'll go right, you go left.
待在她身后 保持低调
Stay behind her. Keep your head down.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad, Dad!
没事
It's okay.
他在保护我
He's protecting me.
我们
Us.
尽我所能
For as long as I can.
那是塔里克 格蕾丝的弟弟
That's Tarik. Grace's brother.
你在找人吗
Looking for someone?
格蕾丝
Grace.
你打偏了
You missed.
我从不打偏
I never miss.
这一枪是为了引起你的注意
That one was just to get your attention.
下一枪将会穿过你的双眼
This next one's going right between your eyes.
格蕾丝 等等 别开枪
Grace, wait! Don't do it.
他杀了我弟弟
He killed my brother.
我们静观其变吧
Let this run its course.
这是他最后的审判 他快没时间了
It's his Last Trial. He's out of time.
他失败了 他注定要死
He's failed. He's going to die.
-我必须这么做 -不
- I have to! - No.
不 你不必
No, you don't.
格蕾丝 求你了
Grace, please.
我并不总是知道呼召想要什么
I don't always know what the Callings want,
但我知道你不应该
but I do know that you shouldn't have to
下半生手上都沾着别人的鲜血
live the rest of your life with blood on your hands.
他就要死了
He's going to die.
格蕾丝
Grace.
随时
Any second.
我们只需要看着就行
All we have to do is watch.
不准动
Don't you move.
我不怕死
I'm not scared of death.
杰斯 结束了 把刀放下
Jace, it's over. Drop the knife.
杰斯
Jace.
叛徒 叛徒
Traitors. Traitors.
天呐 开始了
Oh, my God. It's happening.
不 不 后退
No, no. Stay back.
结束了
Hey. Hey, it's over.
结束了 结束了
It's okay. It's over.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
我活下来了
I made it.
我觉得我们没事了
I think we're okay.
我
Hey, I'm, uh...
我很抱歉你得看到那一切
I'm sorry you had to see that.
他做了自己的选择
He made his choices.
我做了我的
I made mine.
显然你的选择得到了回报
Well, clearly, yours paid off.
我猜你现在得
I'm guessing you're gonna have to
带我回监狱了 对吧
take me back to jail now, right?
对 但鉴于你做的一切
Yeah, but w-with everything you've done,
你帮的忙 我可以帮你申请提早出狱
all the ways you've helped, I can ask for an early release.
还是需要几年
I-It'll still be a couple of years, though.
但与你余生的日子相比根本不算什么
Which is nothing compared to how many years you have left.
我等你
I'll wait.
小奥 结束了
Hey, Ol, it's -- it's over.
这不是我们想的那样
It's not what we thought.
我们之前没理解
We didn't understand.
本
Ben.
小奥 你还好吗
Ol? You okay?
不 爸爸 最后的审判不是关于每个人
No, Dad, the last trial isn't about each person
单独被审判
being judged individually.
他们一起归回
They all came back together,
现在就要一起被审判
and now they're all being judged together.
这说不通
That doesn't make sense.
杰斯死了 但皮特和科里活了下来
Jace died, but Pete and Kory lived.
大伙 大伙
Guys. Guys.
你们看到这个了吗
Does anybody else see this?
是什么 卡尔
What is it, Cal?
有事情发生了
Something's happening.
卡尔 那是三个阴影吗
Cal, is it the three shadows?
就一个
Just one.
杰斯
Jace.
不
No.
不 停下 你不能
No. Stop. You can't.
怎么回事
What's happening?
不 停下 不
No. Stop. No.
不
No.
不
No!
不
No!
皮特 别死
Pete, please!
不
No!
上帝保佑我们
God help us.
我们错了
We were wrong.
-皮特 -我们大错特错了
- Pete! - We were so very wrong.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表