剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
我会把这里烧了把他们找回来
I'd burn down the castle to get them back.
我打了些电♥话♥
I made some calls.
我想我可以从海岸警卫队偷偷调派一艘船
I think I can backchannel a Coast Guard transport,
不过一旦我们把那东西从这里运走
but once we get that thing out of here,
会感觉像全世界都在与我们作对
it's gonna feel like the whole world's against us.
-全世界确实在和我们作对 -所以我们依靠彼此
- The whole world is against us. - That's why we have each other,
我们需要所有人手
and we are gonna need all hands on deck.
好的
Alright.
我们去救你儿子
Let's go save your boy.
命运航♥班♥
第三季 第十三集
蒙特哥航♥空♥
好吧
Okay.
有艘船是个好开头 然后呢
A boat is a good start. But then what?
你不能直接把尾翼扔进东河里
You can't just throw the Tailfin in the East River.
他们马上就会去捞回来
They'll just fish it right back out again.
萨尼把方舟碎片扔进了州北部的裂缝里
Saanvi put the Ark piece in that fissure upstate.
我们需要弄清楚尾翼要扔去哪里
We just need to figure out where the Tailfin needs to go.
怎么弄清楚
How?
我们要怎么做
How do we do that?
我不知道 万一...
I don't know. What if --
万一古普塔是对的呢 万一只有尾翼
What if Gupta's right? What if the Tailfin
-才能够... -不 不会的
- is the only way -- - No, no.
现在不是开始质疑我们自己
This is not the time to start doubting ourselves.
或着呼召的时候
Or the Callings.
我们没找到答案
Just because we don't have the answer,
并不意味着我们不相信这问题有答案
it doesn't mean we stop believing that one exists.
我知道有答案 我就是...
I know there's an answer. I just --
我不知道要怎么找到它
I don't understand how I'm supposed to find it.
看着我
Look at me.
你刚回来时
When you first came back,
我不明白为什么这件事会发生在你
I couldn't understand why this was happening to you,
而不是别人身上
not to somebody else.
但是现在我知道了
But now I see.
不是呼召选择了你
The Callings don't happen to you.
是你选择了它们 本
You happen to them, Ben.
每一次你找到一位乘客
Every time you reach another passenger,
每一次卡尔的画成为现实
every time one of Cal's drawings comes tr--
成为现实
Comes true.
他的素描本呢
Where's his sketchbook?
我想他没带来
I guess he -- he didn't bring it.
我得找到它 我得回家一趟
I need to find it. I need to go home.
格蕾丝 不要 我需要你留在这里
Grace, no, I need you here.
卡尔需要你留在这里 要是他回来
Cal needs you here. If he comes back --
如果卡尔回来 那就没事了
If Cal comes back, then everything's fine.
但如果他的素描本能告诉我们把尾翼放到哪去
But if his sketchbook can tell us where to put the Tailfin,
那我回去找本子
then I am of more use looking for it
比我在这有用得多
than I am hanging around here.
求你了 相信我
Please. Trust me.
我爱你
I love you.
永远爱你
Always and forever.
纽约警♥察♥局
129分局
艾瑞卡·伯纳斯和男友兰德尔·巴尔
Erika Burness. Patrol picked her up
抢劫了一家枪♥支♥店后
after she held up a gun store
巡警把她抓回来
with her boyfriend, Randall Barr.
-"猎枪"兰德尔 -对
- "Shotgun" Randall? - Yeah.
去年他拿枪指着本的脸
Uh, he stuck a gun in Ben's face last year.
我派了巡警去查兰德尔的最后已知住所
Hey, so, I sent a car by Randall's last-known address,
但没有发现...
but there's no sign of --
不行 我们已经谈过这件事了
No. We talked about this.
杰瑞德 我收到了呼召
Jared, I had a Calling.
你知道吗 小米 够了
You know what, Mick? That's it.
我不能再这样了
I-I can't do this anymore.
我不能每次你一说有呼召
I can't just throw away the rulebook
就把规则扔一边
every time you decide to get a Calling.
别这样
Come on, man.
我知道你生她的气 也许你也生我的气
Look, I know you're mad at her. Maybe you're mad at me, but --
这和我们没关系 你们明白吗
This has nothing to do with us. Do you understand?
而是因为她当着我的面骗我
This is about her lying to my face
还希望我睁一只眼闭一只眼
and expecting me to go along with it.
骗你什么
Lying about what?
萨尼是怎么回事
What's going on with Saanvi?
你为什么在决定辞职那天带她来这里 小米
Why did you bring her in here the day you decided to quit, Mick?
而且我刚刚发现少校保留了她治疗的录像带
Now I just found out the Major kept tapes of her sessions.
小米 我知道那些治疗骗局
Mick, I knew about the therapy con,
但事情不止这么简单吧
but this is more than that, isn't it?
和我预期的一样 什么都不肯说
A whole lot of nothing, just as I expected.
随便吧 你们想怎么做就怎么做
You know what, guys? You -- You do whatever you're gonna do
因为你们反正也会做
'cause you're gonna do it anyways.
不要拖我下水
Leave me the hell out of it.
他会想明白的
He'll come around.
不 我觉得这次他不会了
No, I don't think this time he will.
我们开始吧
Let's get to it.
好
Okay.
我们重头开始
Let's start over.
和我说说枪♥支♥店吧
Tell me about the Ammo Store.
-艾瑞卡在哪 -我不知道
- Where's Erika? - I don't know.
我们听到警♥察♥来后就分头走了
We split up when we heard the cops.
你打过电♥话♥给她吗
Did you try calling her?
我们把手♥机♥扔了 像你说的
We ditched our phones, like you said!
她不会有事的
She'll be fine.
你做得很好
You did good.
你别再让人情绪激动了 尤其是兰德尔
You gotta stop getting people worked up, especially Randall.
他是个暴脾气
He's a loose cannon.
我很高兴他生气了 难道你不高兴吗
I'm glad he's worked up. Why aren't you?
我们应该尽力阻止人类的灭亡
We should be trying to prevent the demise of humanity,
而不是解决个人的恩怨
not work out personal grievances.
本·斯通会害死我们
Ben Stone will be our demise.
你自己也说了 "若不流血
You said it yourself. "Without the shedding of blood,
罪就不得赦免了"
there can be no remission of sins."
暴♥力♥是我们最后的手段
Violence needs to be our last resort!
别吵了
Stop!
我们是要争吵不休
Are we just gonna fight each other,
还是做我们该做的事
or are we gonna figure out how to save ourselves
想办法自救
like we're supposed to?
她说得对
She's right.
如果警♥察♥抓走了艾瑞卡
If Erika was picked up by the cops,
你认为她多久会开口
how long do you think until she talks?
-我们该走了 -你应该暂停你的计划
- We should go. - And you gotta put this plan of yours on hold
至少安全为止
until the smoke clears.
计划绝对不能暂停
Nothing gets put on hold.
这是我们的机会
This is our opportunity.
每次古普塔做测试 都会发生地震
Every time Gupta runs a test, there's another earthquake.
局长 你必须让她停止测试
Director, you have to get her to stop.
相信我 我试过了
Trust me. I tried.
我们已经选了后备计划
We've pivoted to Plan B.
上次 出现了一条断层线
Okay, last time, there was a fault line
让我可以拿走方舟碎片
where I could take the Ark fragment.
还有其他地方土地开裂了吗
Is there any other place that could've opened up?
海上发生了地震活动
There's seismic activity offshore,
但到处都有
but it's all over the place.
我需要做海底声纳扫描
I'd need a sonar scan of the ocean floor.
-也许需要几天时间 -我们没这么多时间
- It would take days. - We don't have that kind of time.
但最新的测试应该有新数据
But there should be new data from the latest tests.
我去看看
Let me go check.
这不是你的错 艾瑞卡
This isn't on you, Erika.
艾德里安和伊根在利用你做坏事
Adrian and Eagan are using you to do their dirty work.
艾德里安和伊根在努力拯救世界
Adrian and Eagan are trying to save the world.
是本和米凯拉·斯通想要毁灭这个世界
It's Ben and Michaela Stone who want to destroy it.
有感应吗
Anything?
正如你所见
What you see is what you get.
她相信她所说的一切
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表