剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我很想你们
I miss you guys.
替我好好抱抱妈妈
Give Mom a big hug for me.
再见
Bye.
伊根·德黑兰尼
828航♥班♥国际象棋选手让公园游客们赞叹不已
AI是人还是人工智能
伊根
Eagan?
我是本·斯通
I'm Ben Stone.
-我在828航♥班♥上... -本·斯通啊
- I was on Flight 828 -- - Ben Stone, huh?
那你也看见了吧
So you saw it, too.
那么你知道呼召的事
So you know about the Callings?
到现在我们不都知道吗
Don't we all by now?
"呼召" 用它来解释我们身上所发生的事情
"Callings" -- it's kind of a creepy way to explain
很诡异啊 你不觉得吗 教授
what's happening to us, don't you think, Professor?
你怎么知道我的职业的
How'd you know my job?
我上辈子是干快递的
I was a courier in my past life,
本·斯通
教授
去校园送过不少快递
made a lot of deliveries to campus.
你有过吗
Ever do that?
想想你之前的生活是怎么样的
Think about how your life used to be before?
一直都想啊
All the time.
你回来时生活是怎么样的
How was your life when you got back?
我的工作 房♥租稳定的公♥寓♥
My job, my rent-stabilized apartment,
我的女友... 全没了
my girlfriend -- all gone.
很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
失去我的公♥寓♥是让我最难受的
Yeah, losing my apartment hurt the most.
现在我就靠下棋挣钱 要是有呼召
Now I just play chess for cash, follow the Callings
找上我就跟着指引 低调地活着
whenever they come poking, live off the grid.
我无法和你取得联♥系♥原来是因为这个
Explains why I couldn't get in touch with you.
不要认为是针对你的
Don't take it personally.
只是不想因为脑海里奇怪的画面而交友
I just didn't feel like bonding over bizarro visions in my head.
说到这个 我们看见的孩子 他看着晕过去了
Speaking of, the kid we saw, he looked passed out.
他可能有危险
He could be in danger.
什么孩子
What kid?
我看见的就是一堆艺术品掉到地上
All I saw was a bunch of art stuff crashing to the ground.
伊根 我们能单独聊聊吗
Eagan, could we talk privately?
我觉得这孩子可能有生命危险
I think this kid's life could be at stake.
将军
Checkmate.
将军
Checkmate.
将军
And checkmate.
我们走
Let's go.
格伦 贝弗莉
Glen? Beverly?
有人吗
Hello?
贝弗莉 你没事吧
Hey, Beverly, are you okay?
是我... 米凯拉
Hey, it's me -- Michaela.
格伦呢
Where's Glen?
格伦
Glen?
格伦
Glen?!
布朗克斯医院
急诊
谢谢 医生
Thanks, Doctor.
下个患者吗
Next customer?
杰瑞德
Hey, Jared.
你还好吗
Are you feeling okay?
嗯 我很好
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
其实我是来找你谈谈的
Actually, I came here to talk to you.
-你有空吗 -嗯
- Do you have a minute? - ?Yeah.
我想你认识凯瑟琳·菲茨上校
I think you know Major Kathryn Fitz.
她失踪了
Apparently she's gone missing.
本和小米跟我说了你跟她打过交道
Ben and Mick filled me in on your history with her,
我想你应该想亲自听到这个消息
so I figured you'd want to hear the news in person.
失踪了
Missing?
对 我希望你能 我也说不好
Yeah, I was hoping you can, I don't know,
给我一些你在她那咨♥询♥时的信息
give me some information about your sessions with her.
我知道这很难开口
I know it's hard to talk about this.
我们只想保护你的安全
We just want to keep you safe.
她有没有向你透露过她的个人信息
She ever share any personal information with you?
任何关于她的朋友 家庭 孩子的事情
Anything about her friends, family, children?
我不知道她有孩子
I didn't know she had any kids.
有个女儿
Yeah, a daughter.
就是女儿来找她
That's actually ?who came looking for her.
是小米
It's Mick.
我要去处理一下
I gotta handle this.
如果你想其任何事 请打给我 好吗
Look, feel free to call me if you remember anything, okay?
好的
Okay.
短♥信♥
万斯
2个人 晚上9点
我不明白为什么呼召会给我们
I don't understand why the Calling would give us
同一信息的一部分 而不是全部
some of the same information, but not all of it.
可能我们要把我们的线索
Maybe we're supposed to put our clues
拼在一起来解开谜题
together to solve the puzzle.
就像巧克力和花生酱
Chocolate and peanut butter.
但这次出现得太快了
Yeah, but this one happened so fast.
没办法记得所有的东西
There's no way to remember everything.
我记得全天所有的事情
I remember everything, all day long.
不然你觉得我怎么记住1327种棋盘开局法
How do you think I know 1,327 opening chess moves?
你有过目不忘的能力
You have a photographic memory.
告诉我你记得什么
Tell me what you do remember.
海上小船的画
Painting of a boat on the sea.
一声巨响
A rumbling.
暖气片 一只金青蛙
Radiator, a gold frog.
是蟾蜍
It's a toad.
青铜独角兽
Bronze unicorn.
透过窗户闪烁的微光
Light shimmering through a window.
一个骨灰缸
A urn.
牛仔雕塑
Cowboy statue.
大理石猴
Marble monkey.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
还原呼召
Re-creating the calling.
口香糖纸代表独角兽 瓶盖代表骨灰缸 回形针
Gum wrapper unicorn, bottle cap urn, paperclip...
-代表猴子 -猴子
- Monkey. - ?...monkey.
你继续 我一会儿回来
Keep going. I'll be back.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
呼召带我来到贝弗莉家
The Calling took me to Beverly's house.
格伦去世了
Glen's dead.
严重的心脏病发作 法医说 是今早
Massive heart attack, ME said -- this morning.
小米 我很抱歉
Mick, I'm so sorry.
我不理解为什么会这样
I don't understand why the universe would do this.
我也在问自己这个问题
Yeah. I've been asking myself the same question.
米凯拉 小米
Michaela? Mick?
我要挂了 一会儿打给你
Hey, I gotta go. I'll call you later.
泽克 怎么
Zeke, what --
接到你的消息时我在诊所
I was at the clinic when I got your message.
我想你想让他过来
Figured you'd want him here.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
杰瑞德
Jared.
你穿西服看起来又成熟又帅气
You look so grown and handsome in a suit.
伊薇见到你时肯定不敢相信
Evie won't believe it when she sees you.
我很抱歉没有第一个打给你
I'm really sorry that I didn't call you first.
只是 当我看到格伦的尸体时 一切
It just -- When I saw Glen's body, everything happened --
没有什么要抱歉的
There's nothing to apologize for.
我来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
我见过我妈因为外公的痴呆受苦
I saw my mom struggle with my grandad's dementia.
有什么需要的告诉我 我就去做
Let me know what I can do and I'll do it.
你在这就够了
Just you being here is enough.
大众对828航♥班♥的乘客们重新燃起了兴趣
Amid renewed interest in the passengers of Flight 828,
828航♥班♥的乘客们 他们现在在哪
很多人想知道归回之人到底发生了什么
many wonder what happened to the returnees.
今天我们独家采访了
Today we have an exclusive interview --
很失望他们没找你吗
Disappointed they didn't ask you?
没有
Hardly.
等不及让媒体找些新东西去关注
Can't wait for the media to find something new to fixate on
这样我的家人就能回来
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表