剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
小米
Mick!
伊根
Eagan!
伊根
Eagan!
艾德里安在这里 我们得找到他
Adrian's here somewhere! We got to find him!
快点 来帮我
Come on! Help me!
快点
Come on!
艾德里安 我知道你看到了这个
Adrian, hey! I know you see this!
艾德里安 你知道什么
Hey, Adrian, what do you know?
谁会死
Who is gonna die?
这是反抗
This is a resistance.
我们得为这个任务团结一致
We have to be united in our mission
抵抗即将到来的迫♥害♥
to fight this upcoming registry,
抵抗这些不公 并维护自己的权利
to fight these injustices and to stand up for our rights.
-对 -必须的
- Yeah! - Always!
但有些乘客选择了另外一边
But there are passengers who have chosen the other side,
与政♥府♥狼狈为奸
who have aligned with the government
给我们背后一刀
to stab us in the back.
叛徒
Traitors!
说得对
Damn right.
在这其中最危险的就是本·斯通
And none is more dangerous than Ben Stone.
他是个自恋狂
He's a narcissistic,
自认为是828航♥班♥乘客的领袖
the self-appointed leader of the 828ers.
但我不需要任何人告诉我怎么过我的生活
But I don't need anyone to tell me how to live my life.
-对 -你说得对
- Yeah. - You said it.
艾德里安·香农比任何人都了解斯通一家
Adrian Shannon knows the Stones better than most.
艾德里安 他的眼睛在流血
Adrian -- his eyes were bleeding,
他 他骗了我 但我不知道是什么事
and he -- he lied to me, but I don't know what about.
小米 我感到他了
Mick, I felt him.
在我的呼召里吗
In my Calling?
你感受到什么了
What did you feel?
他充满了内疚和羞愧
He was filled with guilt and shame,
仿佛他做了什么坏事
like he'd done something terrible.
泽克 如果这不是关于乘客的死呢
Zeke, what if it's not about a passenger dying?
如果是关于乘客杀人呢
What if it's about a passenger killing?
你觉得艾德里安要杀人吗
You think Adrian's gonna murder someone?
就像从前的诺亚方舟
Like Noah's Ark before it,
828航♥班♥是末日的预兆
Flight 828 is a harbinger of the end of times,
而本·斯通是末日的使者
and Ben Stone is an agent of the apocalypse.
他称自己为领袖 但跟诺亚一样
And he calls himself a leader, but like Noah,
只计划拯救自己的家庭
only plans to save his own family
而我们其他人则要被洪水淹死
while the rest of us succumb to the flood.
我以为诺亚救了全世界
Thought Noah saved the world?
你确定吗
You sure about that?
古普塔医生 我命令你停下
Dr. Gupta, I order you to stop!
我不
I will not.
显然你已经违背了原则 不再客观
You're clearly compromised and no longer objective.
因为他不愿把自己的野心
Because he's not putting his own ambition
置于一个年轻男孩的健康之上吗
above the well-being of a young boy?
因为他背弃了自己对国家的责任
Because he's abandoned his duty to our country.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me right now?
你没有灵魂吗
Have you got no soul?
看看他
Look at him.
你没看到自己在对我儿子干什么吗
Do you see what you are doing to my son?!
这里所有人都希望你儿子康复
Everyone here wants your son to get well,
但我们还有任务要完成
but we also have a mission to complete.
如果我们继续 或许能找到方法
If we continue, perhaps we'll find a way
拯救你儿子和其他所有乘客
to help your son and all the other passengers.
省省你的道貌岸然吧 说给别人听去
Save your sanctimonious garbage for someone else.
你根本不在乎我儿子或怎么治好他
You don't give a rat's ass about my son or about curing him.
你只在乎你自己和研究
This is about you and your research
仅此而已
and nothing more.
当人们不信任诺亚后 他发了怒
When people didn't believe Noah, he got angry.
而当人发怒时 会变得有报复心
And when men get angry, they become vengeful.
诺亚祈求上帝带来大毁灭
Noah called on God to bring about the destruction
摧毁所有恶人 只拯救了自己
of all the wicked, and only saved himself
和他的家人
and his own family.
这不是救主的行为
These are not the actions of a savior.
这是行刑者的行为
These are the actions of an executioner.
这是本·斯通的行为
These are the actions of Ben Stone.
希伯来书9:22
"若不流血 罪就不得赦免了"
"Without the shedding of blood, there is no remission of sins."
我求你重新考虑 斯通太太
I beg you to reconsider your decision, Mrs. Stone.
我们的医疗团队技术一流
Our medical team here is top notch,
我们有能力
and we have the ability --
干什么 把卡尔当作小白鼠吗
To what? Treat Cal like a guinea pig?
不行 绝不可能
No way. Not a chance.
你什么意思 医生
Well, what are you saying, Doctor?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
他们不明白
They don't understand.
我得让他们看到
I have to show them.
给他们看什么 亲爱的
Show them what, honey?
我爱你 妈妈
Love you, Mom.
回头见
I'll see you soon.
卡尔 卡尔
Cal? Cal.
卡尔
Cal!
卡尔 站住 卡尔
Cal, stop! Cal!
-卡尔 不 -不
- Cal, no! - No!
卡尔 站住
Cal, stop!
卡尔 站住
Cal, stop!
卡尔
Cal!
卡尔
Cal!
卡尔 卡尔 不
Cal! Cal, no!
-关掉 -卡尔 不
- Shut it off! - Cal, no!
不
No!
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表