剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
-是乔纳斯派你来的吗 -不不
- Did Jonas send you? - No. No, no.
我是站在你这边
I'm on your side.
我知道你只想保护你妹妹
I know you're just trying to protect your sister.
闭嘴 否则我就开枪
Stop talking or I'll shoot you.
好
Alright.
你从来不想要乔纳斯回来
You never wanted Jonas back.
你只希望汉娜能离开他
You just wanted Hannah to get away from him.
她不肯听
She wouldn't listen.
没人相信我
No one did.
但你知道
But you knew.
瑞秋 你知道因为你一直
Rachel, you knew because you have been
想逃离乔纳斯的家暴
trying to get away from Jonas's abuse
好多年了
for a long time.
车祸 828航♥班♥
The accident, Flight 828.
你想逃跑
You wanted to escape.
他不让我走
He wouldn't let me.
对汉娜来说也一样
And it's the same for Hannah.
他把她捏得死死的
He has such a grip on her.
把枪放下
Just put the gun down.
我们可以商量怎么帮忙
Let's talk about how we can help.
别无他法
There's no other way.
-搞什么 -结束了
- What the hell? - It's over.
你再也不能伤害她了
You're never gonna hurt her again.
瑞秋 不要
Rachel, no!
乔纳斯是我生命中发生的最美好的事
Jonas was the best thing that had ever happened to me.
我生命中头一次
For once in my life,
我 我感觉很特别
I...I felt special.
他看我的眼神
The way he looked at me,
他会注意到最不起眼的细节
how he noticed even the smallest detail.
新衬衣 新耳环
A new shirt, new earrings.
我刚开始觉得甜蜜
I thought it was sweet
他会嫉妒同事发信息给我
how he'd be jealous if a co-worker texted me.
对 他让你成了他世界的中心
Yeah, he made you the center of his world.
但那有代价 对吧
But that came at a cost, didn't it?
有一晚 一个朋友分手了
One night, a friend had a breakup,
我们一群人带她出去喝酒
and a bunch of us took her out for a drink,
乔纳斯跟踪了我们
and Jonas followed us.
等我回家后 他就失控了
When I got home, he lost it.
打了我一巴掌
Slapped me across my face.
叫我贱♥人♥
Called me a slut.
你肯定觉得我很蠢
You must think I'm so stupid.
不
No.
不 我不这么觉得
No, I don't.
听着 我知道你以为别无他法 但其实有
Look, I know you think there's no way out of this, but there is.
听他的 瑞秋
Listen to him, Rach.
我从不想伤害你
I never wanted to hurt you.
你知道我爱你
You know I loved you.
把枪放下 我们可以离开这里
Put down the gun and we can all walk away,
-假装一切没发生过 -闭嘴
- pretend like this never happened. - Shut up!
那一直是你的解决方法 对吧
That's always your solution, huh?
假装什么也没发生
Pretend nothing happened.
没人相信我
No one believed me.
汉娜 邻居
Hannah, the neighbors --
你让所有人都觉得我疯了
you convinced everyone I was crazy.
你让我别无选择
You left me no choice.
我相信你 我妹妹相信你
I believe you. My sister believes you.
她现在正在跟汉娜谈话
She's talking to Hannah right now.
我们可以保护她 保护你们俩
We can protect her. We can protect both of you.
他永远不会停下
He's never gonna stop.
求你了 我会改
Please! I'll change!
我受够了你的承诺
I'm done with your promises.
瑞秋 不要
Rachel, no!
你不希望下半辈子都在监狱里
You don't want to spend the rest of your life in jail,
至少不能为了他
not because of him.
他已经夺走你够多东西了
He's taken enough from you.
来吧
Come on.
警♥察♥ 别动 手放在我能看见的地方
Police! Don't move! Hands where I can see them!
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
-好吧 -强行入侵公共场合
- Okay. - Breaking and entering,
持有无照枪♥支♥
possession of an unlicensed firearm.
不好意思 我那个沉默寡言的哥哥
Sorry, how did my buttoned-up brother
怎么突然在几小时内有了这么多案底
rack up a rap sheet like that in a couple of hours?
我阻止了谋杀
I prevented a murder,
那个可能弄沉我们救生艇的命案
one that would've sunk our Lifeboat.
不如你感谢我 让我回家吧
So why don't you thank me and let me go home?
对 就像
Oh, yeah, like --
就像我让你回家时你该做的事吗
like you should've done when I told you to?
知道吗 下一次 不如你打给我
You know what, next time, why don't you just call me
然后再私闯公共建筑
before you break into a building?
如果我没阻止瑞秋
Jonas would be dead,
乔纳斯就死了 而瑞秋就要面临
and Rachel would be on her way to a life sentence
-终身监禁了 -对 或许吧 本
- if I hadn't stopped her. - Yeah, maybe, Ben,
但如果你受伤了 或者
but what if you had gotten hurt, or --
更甚 如果你死了怎么办
or better yet, what if you had died?
不 说真的
No, seriously.
我该怎么向格蕾丝和你孩子们交代
What would I have told Grace or your children?
那我该怎么办 小米
What was I supposed to do, Mick?
忽略呼召吗
Ignore the Calling?
袖手旁观 看着又一名乘客
Sit still while another passenger
毁掉我们活下去的机会吗
ruined our chances at survival?
是谁让你负责整艘救生艇的
Who put you in charge of protecting the entire Lifeboat?
是呼召 当它让我看到那些燃烧的乘客时
The Calling did, when it showed me those burning passengers!
它赋予了我保护所有人安全的任务
It tasked me with keeping everyone safe!
那怎么 你现在成828航♥班♥义警了吗
So, what, you're just an 828 vigilante now?
不 不
No. No.
但我们得采取行动
But we have to take action.
我们得不惜一切代价
We have to do whatever it takes
确保我们都活下去
to make sure that we all survive.
采取行动 本 停下
Take action? Ben, stop.
听听你自己说的话
Listen to yourself.
你怎么知道你在确保别人不弄沉救生艇
How do you know you'renot the one sinking the Lifeboat
而很可能你就是弄沉的那个人
making sure no one else does?
我从没说过这事会轻松
I never said this was going to be easy.
不 这根本不可能
No, it's impossible!
我们有200人
There are 200 of us,
那些起火的人
and the ones that went up in flames,
你都甚至不记得他们的是谁
you don't even remember who most of them are!
这就是关键 小米
That was the point, Mick.
每天 都有无数的乘客
Every day, there are countless passengers out there
准备着毁掉别人生存的机会
ready to do something to ruin everyone's chances!
你以为我会袖手旁观 坐视不管吗
Did you think I was just gonna cross my arms and do nothing?
不 不是
No. Um, no.
我太了解你了 这根本不可能
I know you far too well to know that that would never happen,
但本...
but Ben...
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
小米 汉娜说要跟你谈
Mick, Hannah's asking to speak to you.
回家吧
Go home.
谢谢你走后门让我进来这里
Thank you for pulling some strings to get me back here.
别客气 我也是妹妹
No problem. I'm a sister, too.
我们有足够证据确保乔纳斯
We have enough evidence to make sure Jonas pays
为伤害你们俩付出代价
for what he did to both of you.
那瑞秋会怎么办
And what'll happen to Rachel?
她只是想保护我
She was just trying to protect me.
她会面临指控
She'll have to face charges.
我不在乎
I don't care.
只要你安全
As long as you're safe.
但鉴于情况特殊
Given the circumstance, though,
我想法官会同情轻判
I think the judge will be sympathetic.
尤其是如果你愿意替她作证
Especially if you were to testify on her behalf.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表