剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
I was like a scared little kid.
非常痛苦 比跟贝弗莉那次强烈
It was so raw. Stronger than with Beverly.
你要怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我要再去正式拜访下汉尼提
I'm gonna pay Hannity a more official visit.
我想呼召想要清除一个街头毒贩
I think the Callings want a drug dealer off the streets.
坎贝尔高中
孟加拉虎队
我一直在等你 你也看到钟了吧
I've been waiting for you. You saw that clock, too?
感觉你必须来这里
Felt like you had to come here?
这混♥蛋♥命不久矣
Bastard's run out of time.
他得付出代价
He's got to pay.
杰斯 老兄 我们不能再这样了
Jace, man, we need to stop rolling like that.
那你过来干什么
Why are you even here, then?
我不知道我们是怎么回事
I-I don't know what happened to us,
但我感觉自己要淹死了
but I feel like I'm drowning.
我是真的在吐水
I'm literally puking water.
我总出现幻觉 幻听
I keep seeing things, hearing voices.
你觉得教练这次还会帮你吗
You think Coach is gonna help you this time?
我们得让他得到应有的惩罚
We got to make sure he finally gets what's coming.
我们为什么要走
Why are we leaving?
我们两年多来的疑惑
All the questions we've had for two years now,
这里聚集着最优秀做聪明的人
and the best and brightest are assembled right here
来寻找答案
searching for answers.
并把我们当成小白鼠
And staring at us like lab rats.
我去看看能否给你们拿工卡
I'll go see about getting your IDs and phones back,
在前门见吧
and you meet me up front?
好
Yeah.
本 我们能相信万斯
Ben, we can trust Vance.
对 我也想相信 萨尼 但看看四周
Yeah, I want to believe that, Saanvi, but look around.
这一切都比万斯更大
All this is much bigger than Vance.
对这地方来说 我们只是
To this place, we're no different
飞机的残骸 一个待解开的谜团
than pieces of the plane, a mystery to unravel...
无论要付出什么代价
no matter what it takes.
显然我们该来这里
Clearly, we are supposed to be here.
或许只是搞错了原因
Maybe we're just wrong about why.
它肯定跟附近的东西起了反应
It must be reacting to something nearby.
比如什么
Like what?
他们还有没给我们看的东西
There's something they're not showing us.
只有一个方法了
Only one way to find out.
掩护我
Cover for me.
本 等等
Ben, wait.
甲板层A3
你确定周六没有其他安排
Hey, you sure there was no additional pickup
垃圾回收的车了吗
scheduled on Saturday?
好 知道了
Alright, got it.
谢谢你抽出时间
Appreciate your time.
一无所获吗
Nothing?
这里的一无所获可能是线索
In the way that nothing could be something.
我讨厌谜语
I hate riddles.
环卫局周六不工作
Sanitation doesn't even service that area on Saturdays.
那在那里的人是谁 为什么要去
So who was there, and why?
我不明白的是
What I don't get is,
这一切跟凯瑟琳·菲茨有什么关系
what does all this have to do with Kathryn Fitz?
你不是说她是个高级五角大楼官员吗
Well, didn't you say she was a high-ranking Pentagon official?
小心 确保你没踏入别人的地盘 瓦斯克斯
Be careful you're not stepping on someone else's turf, Vasquez.
来任务了
And duty calls.
我不在的时候别惹麻烦
Stay outta trouble while I'm gone.
谢谢你过来
Hey, thanks for coming.
我不确定这里发生了什么
I'm not too sure what's going on here.
橄榄球教练让学生贩毒
Well, a football coach pushing junk
似乎有点不可信
seems a little far-fetched.
你确定皮特说的是实话吗
Sure Pete's telling the truth?
他看起来真的很想弥补过去 改过自新
I mean, it seemed like he really wanted to fix his past mistake.
叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
救我
Help me!
纽约警♥察♥
Nypd!
我没开枪打他
I didn't shoot him.
我是德丽雅·密卡米警探
This is Detective Drea Mikami
派救护车来特劳特曼街427号♥
requesting a bus to 427 Troutman.
你明知贝勒兄弟要找我麻烦
You knew the Baylors were after me.
你却没提醒我就走了
You left without even a warning!
先生 我需要你冷静
Sir, I'm gonna need you to calm down
把手放在头后面
and put your hands behind your head.
房♥子里还有其他人吗
Is there anyone else in the house?
他走了
He took off.
到这来大喊大叫说什么谋杀
Came here screaming bloody murder.
简直是精神病
Total psychopath.
杰斯吗
Jace?
-他去哪了 -他开枪后就跑了
- Where did he go? - Up and ran after he fired.
你的朋友可真好 科里
Some kind of friend you got, Kory!
是这样吗 杰斯开枪打了你
Is that true? Jace shot you?
我想阻止他...
I tried to stop him from...
他嗑药磕嗨了 要是你问我
High as a kite, if you ask me.
他们都在说胡话 还有幻听
Both of 'em talking nonsense, hearing voices.
你快没时间了
Your clock's run out.
钟 所以你来这里了吗
The clock -- is that why you came here?
杰斯也看到了
Jace saw it, too.
先生 你家里是否有毒品或武器
Sir, do you have any drugs or weapons on the premises?
他们闯入了我的家
They broke into my home,
现在你却把我当作罪犯
and now you're treating me like I'm the criminal?
回答我的问题
Answer the question.
检查通风口
Check the vent.
太可笑了
This is ridiculous!
我才是受害者
I'm the victim here!
是吗 我们走着瞧吧
Yeah, we'll see about that.
那些不是我的 我不知道
None of those are mine. I got no idea --
是吗 我倒是知道 你有权保持沉默
Yeah, I got an idea. You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切会在法庭上
Anything you say can and will be used against you
作为呈堂证供
in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
科里 你知道杰斯去哪了吗
Kory, you know where Jace went?
我要是知道肯定告诉你
I'd be happy to rat him out if I knew.
你明白我刚才对你宣读的米兰达权力吗
Do you understand the rights I've just read to you?
奥莉芙 看这个
Olive, look at this.
根据古埃及历史
According to the Egyptians,
灵魂会穿越俄西里斯的冥界
souls journeyed through Osiris' underworld
并面对一些列挑战
and faced a series of challenges.
有点像呼召
Sort of like the Callings.
谁是俄西里斯
Who's Osiris?
冥界之王
Lord of the Underworld.
但在众神给他这份工作前
But before the gods gave him the job,
他兄弟谋杀了他
his brother killed him.
好野蛮
Savage.
好戏还在后头
It gets better.
俄西里斯的妻子 伊西斯
Osiris' wife, Isis --
她算是移♥动♥了天地
she basically moved heaven and earth
为了救回自己的丈夫
to bring him back to life.
还给他生了孩子
And then had his baby.
太浪漫了吧
That's so romantic.
俄西里斯活下来了
Osiris survived,
虽然他的兄弟是个杀人狂魔
even though his brother was a homicidal maniac.
像皮特和杰斯一样
Like Pete and Jace.
是我的小米姑姑
It's my Aunt Mick.
他们解决了皮特的呼召
They solved Pete's Calling.
什么
What?
看上去他正在拯救自己
It looks like he's already on his way to save himself.
他会的
He will.
我从没想过我能找到拯救自己的方法
I never thought I'd find a way to save myself,
然后我遇见了你们
and then I met all of you.
你今晚有计划吗
Do you have plans tonight?
我看起来像今晚有计划的样子吗
Do I look like I have plans tonight?
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表