剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《时间的皱折》
"A Wrinkle in Time".
这是我最爱的书
It's my all-time favorite.
是吗 酷
Is it? Cool.
我是泽克 搬书的
Hey. I'm Zeke, bearer of books.
-你一定是 -我是丝黛拉 你好
- And you must be... - Stella. Hi.
丝黛拉 我把书放在哪里
Where should I put these, Stella?
这边 我来拿吧
Here, I'll take them.
谢谢 卡尔
Thanks, Cal.
我从来没见过这一版封面的书
I've never seen one with this cover before.
也许我就自己买♥♥了
Might have to buy it for myself.
不管你们要卖♥♥什么 我都没兴趣
Whatever you're selling, I'm not interested.
瑞秋 我是本 这位是米凯拉
Rachel, I-I'm Ben. This is Michaela.
我们和你一样是828航♥班♥的乘客
We were with you on Flight 828.
我们希望能和你谈谈
We were hoping that we could talk.
抱歉 我没时间
Sorry. I don't have time.
瑞秋 你能看到一些东西吗
Rachel, do you see things?
幻像
Visions?
因为我看到了关于你的幻像
Because I saw a vision of you,
我觉得也许你需要帮助
and I-I thought you might need some help.
我们能进屋吗
Do you mind if we come in?
好 好的
Yeah. Sure.
不说别的 我还以为自己疯了
Thought I was going crazy, on top of everything else.
是的 我们明白这种感觉
Yeah, we know the feeling.
这一定很艰难
It must've been very challenging.
你以为呢
You think?
我在飞机上时我妹妹嫁给了我丈夫
My sister marries my husband and moves into my home
搬进了我家里 我倒是做错的一方吗
while I'm on a plane, and I'm the one who's in the wrong?
你去牙买♥♥加做什么
What were you doing in Jamaica?
我和乔纳斯 需要休整一下
Jonas and I... needed a reset.
所以我们决定出去度假
So we decided to get away.
结果比我们预想的更久
Got more than we bargained for.
你们一起去的吗
You traveled together?
是的 不过几周前我刚经历了车祸
Yeah, but I'd been in a car accident a few weeks before,
日光太强引起了严重的偏头痛
and all that sunshine triggered horrible migraines,
所以我决定提早回家
so I decided to head home early.
你自己吗
By yourself?
酒店不退还剩余几天的费用
The hotel wouldn't refund the rest of the week,
乔纳斯不想浪费钱 所以他留下来了
and Jonas didn't want to waste the money, so he stayed.
而他得到的没有我的夜晚不止三个 而是两千个
Instead of three extra nights without me, he got 2,000.
我看到的幻像
The vision I saw --
也许呼召是想让你试着
maybe the Calling wants you to try to...
接受发生的一切 和你妹妹和解
accept what happened and reconcile with your sister
以免无法挽回
before it's too late.
听着 我们知道乔纳斯和汉娜
Look, we know that Jonas and Hannah
已经申请了限制令
filed a restraining order.
不是你想的那样
I-It's not what you think.
我现在知道我无法拆散他们
I know now I'll never be able to break them apart.
我已经向前看了
I've moved on.
如果你们真想帮我
Look, if you really want to help me,
你们可以放我准时去上班
you can let me get to work on time.
我不能失去这份工作
I can't afford to lose this job.
谢谢
Thank you.
巴斯塔曼特教授 你是否介意
Dr. Bustamante, do you mind if I ask you
我简短地问两个关于你方法的问题吗
just a quick question about your methods?
几小时之后你会得到我的完整报告的 医生
Oh, you'll have my full report in a few hours, Doctor.
用浅显易懂的语言 考虑到放射学不是你的领域
In plain English, since radiology isn't your field.
事实上 我读过你最近的论文
Actually, I read your latest paper
关于质谱加速
on mass spectrometry acceleration.
你的文章不是那么难以理解
Your writing's not that hard to understand.
我们的浮木有什么进展吗
Any progress with our piece of driftwood?
看来我们就要找到答案了
Looks like we're about to find out.
关于它的来源你有什么发现
What can you tell us of its provenance?
它被掩埋了上千年
It had been buried for millennia
直到七年前的地震活动
until seismic activity brought it to the surface
将它带至地表
seven years ago.
一支考古探险队在认识到其文物价值之后
An archeology expedition retrieved it
将它带了回来
when they recognized its antiquity.
它是在哪里被发现的
Where exactly was it?
在亚美尼亚南部
Just south of Armenia.
它的发源地可能在别处
It may have originated elsewhere,
但梵蒂冈一直不能
but the Vatican was never able to --
等等 这里面还有其他东西
So, wait. There is something else here.
碎片里融合了
Trace elements of biological material
生物物质的微量元素
fused between the shards.
知道那是什么物质吗
Any idea what that could be?
不清楚
No.
我想提取一份样本到我的实验室进行基因检测
I'd like to extract a sample and run a DNA test in my lab.
这也许能帮我们弄清楚那木头是什么
Whatever this is could help us figure out what the wood is.
去吧
Take the day.
有什么发现直接向我报告
Report your findings directly back to me.
为什么呼召要警告我们关于瑞秋的事
Why would the Calling warn us about Rachel
-尽管她已经走出来了 -也许她还没有
- if she has moved on? - Maybe she hasn't.
-申请限制令一定有什么理由 -所以
- The restraining order must've had some grounds to it. - So, what?
她在试图劝说自己已经没事了
She's trying to convince herself that she's okay,
但呼召想要我们帮助她疗伤
but the Calling actually wants us to help her heal?
这就能解释为什么只有我们两个人收到了呼召
It would explain why you and I of all people got this Calling.
我们自己也经历了不少治愈
We've had to do our fair share of healing.
我觉得有点奇怪 乔纳斯没有提到
I find it odd that Jonas didn't mention
他们一起去了牙买♥♥加
they went to Jamaica together.
而瑞秋是一个人回来的
And that Rachel returned by herself
因为她当时身体不适
when she wasn't feeling well.
为什么我总觉得每个跟我们说话的人
Why do I get the impression that everyone we've talked to
不是在欺骗自己就是在对我们说谎
is either lying to themselves or to us?
你们现在看到的是约摸190平方米
You are looking at a little over 2,000 square feet
顶级商♥铺♥房♥
of prime real estate
位于这座城市最受欢迎的街区之一
in one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in the city.
请告诉我这个是随店附赠的
Please tell me this comes with the place.
我想我们可以协商一下
I'm sure that could be arranged.
我弟弟很崇拜歌♥手普林斯
My brother idolized Prince.
他甚至还组过自己的乐队
He even had his own band.
你们俩真幸运能有这么一位考虑周到的母亲
Well, lucky for you two to have such a thoughtful mom.
我 我不是她的女儿
I'm -- I'm not her daughter.
但
But...
她是我们家的一份子
she is family.
我来给你们看看厨房♥吧
Oh, how about I show you the kitchen?
好的 棒极了
Yeah. Great.
今天有人脾气不太好啊
Somebody decided to be a little fussy today.
让我试试
Let me try.
是吗
Yeah?
好吧
Okay.
没事了
It's okay.
你们去吧
Well, you guys can go ahead.
我留在这里陪着她
I'll -- I'll stay here with her.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
看来你说的没错
Looks like you were right.
来看看
Check it.
我们提取的生物物质
The biological material we extracted?
看上去是一只鸟
Looks like it was a bird.
已灭绝的雉科的一员
An extinct member of the Phasianidae family.
这不是普通的鸟类 这是一只孔雀
It's not just any bird. It's a peacock.
要么是这台测序仪需要重新校准
And either this sequencer needs recalibrating,
要么就是这只孔雀和那块木头的基因样本
or both the peacock and the wood DNA samples
都有六千年历史了
are roughly 6,000 years old.
不
No.
这不可能
That can't be right.
这只孔雀怎么可能
How is it possible that this peacock
和每一个828乘客 那些毒贩 还有泽克
has the exact same DNA anomaly as every 828 passenger,
有一模一样的基因异常
as the Meth Heads, as Zeke?
你觉得会不会在六千年前
Do think that 6,000 years ago,
这只孔雀消失之后又出现
this peacock disappeared and returned,
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表