剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情回顾
Previously on "Manifest"...
欢迎来到尤里卡
Welcome to Eureka.
你打算什么时候告诉我们
So, when were you gonna tell us you had
你把一具乘客尸体冰冻了
a passenger's corpse on ice?
实验室的人员不久就会发现
It's only a mater of time before those lab coats out there
尾翼上的手印是你的
figure out whose handprint was glowing on that tailfin.
他们会想研究你
They'll want to study you.
这是我的错
It's my fault.
尾翼消失的时间刚好是她死的时间
The fin disappeared the moment she died.
环卫车在非工作时间闲置在居民区
Sanitation truck idles off-hours in a residential area?
警♥察♥可能看到了可疑的事情
Maybe a cop saw something suspicious.
我们就噪音投诉的案子打过电♥话♥
We spoke about the noise complaint.
-你有那人的描述吗 -我们有麻烦了
- Do you have a description? - We have a problem.
瓦斯克斯快查到真♥相♥了
Vasquez is getting too close to the truth.
你能感受到贝弗莉的感受吗
You felt what Beverly was feeling?
这是个新层次了
That is next level.
我在毕业舞会这天
I'm spending my prom day
研究这些埃及神话
digging into some Egyptian mythology.
这是玛特 古埃及正义和死后世界的女神
This is Ma'at, Egyptian goddess of justice and the afterlife.
你觉得这会让我们找到杰斯吗
Think this will lead to finding Jace?
我们唯一能肯定的就是只要他和科里还在逃
All I know is that while he and Kory are out there,
卡尔就有危险
Cal's in danger.
我希望 我当时能陪着你
I wish... I'd been there for you.
但至少我们现在有彼此了
At least we have each other now.
我被选中和你在一起
I was chosen to be with you.
但这第二次机会有有效期
But this second chance has an expiration date.
但我感觉自己要淹死了
I feel like I'm drowning.
我是真的在吐水
I'm literally puking water.
我想阻止他
I tried to stop him.
你哥用枪打了他的腿
Your brother shot him in the leg.
但你距离死期还有四天
But there are four days till your Death Date.
我想我知道怎么找到杰斯
I think I know how you can find Jace.
你知道规矩
You know the rules.
必须在11点前驶离住♥宅♥区
Gotta be out of the residential areas by 11:00.
对不起 就剩一点了
Sorry. Just finishing up.
我马上就好了
I'll be done in no time.
有不满的业主报♥警♥了
Some pissed-off homeowner called it in.
得给你开单子了
Gotta write you up.
你不能说你赶到时我已经走了吗
Can't you just say I was gone when you got here?
请把身份证件给我
Can I get your ID?
听着 我... 我晚了
Look, I'm -- I'm only late
是因为我妻子的老板留她加班
because my wife's boss kept her late.
没办法让狗自己在家
Can't leave the dog alone.
而他们要从我工资里扣除这笔罚款了
Now they're gonna take this fine out of my check.
我喜欢狗 算你走运
Lucky I'm a dog lover.
-赶紧走 -是 警官
- Hurry up. - Yes, ma'am.
我马上就走
Out of here in no time.
总算来了 你是来处理乱丢垃圾的阿姨吗
Finally. Are you here about the loitering nannies?
不 不是 女士 我...
No. No, ma'am, I, uh --
我的门口不是会议中心 况且...
Yeah, my stoop isn't a convention center, and --
我说
E-Excuse me.
你不能在人形道上骑车
You can't ride on the sidewalk!
抱歉 不是我的管辖范围
Sorry. Not my jurisdiction.
小姐 我是来调查去年12月份
Miss, I'm here about a noise complaint
-你那个噪音投诉的 -是哪一个
- you filed last December. - Which one?
你报♥警♥说有辆运垃圾的车过了点还在操作
You called about a garbage truck that was operating after hours.
去年我基本上每周都打两次投诉热♥线♥
You know, I called 311 easily twice a week last year,
你知道他们给我回复过几次吗
and do you know how many times they got back to me?
你是第一个
You're the first.
总比没有强
Better late than never.
不应该非要我把照片放到网上
Look, I shouldn't have to post pictures online
才给我回复
just to get a response.
等等
Whoa, hold on.
你照了照片
You take pictures?
你投诉噪音那晚
Did you take a picture the night
拍了照片吗
you filed that noise complaint?
等在这 确保她捡了狗屎
Wait here, and make sure she scoops.
果然就在皮特说的地方
Right where Pete said it would be.
我还是无法相信你居然
I still can't believe you got him
让他出♥卖♥♥♥了他哥哥
to turn him on his brother.
杰斯让他遭受了那么多虐待
I mean, after the abuse Jace put him through,
他撑了那么久我已经很奇怪了
I'm surprised he stuck around as long as he did.
说句公道话 这其中有3个月的时间
Well, to be fair, they did spend three months of that time
他们被一起被困在了冰湖里
trapped together under a frozen lake.
纽约警♥察♥局 不许动
NYPD! Stand down!
所有人不要动枪
Everyone stand down.
里面没有人
Nobody's home.
你们过来看看
You're gonna want to see this.
什么情况
What the hell?
什么情况 那是血吗
What the hell? Is that blood?
828航♥班♥被绑♥架♥小男孩生还
这是... 普通的疯子
So...run-of-the-mill crazy
还是因为你们都有魔法
or is this just 'cause you guys are magic?
不管怎么样 就像所有人一样
Either way, like every other man,
他好像也对你们着了魔
he seems to be obsessed with you.
外面有干了的脚印
Some dried foot tracks outside.
我估计他走了24到48小时
Ballpark, I'd say he's been gone 24 to 48 hours.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
命运航♥班♥
第三季 第五集
我的天
Oh, my God.
-刚才你怎么了 -我没法解释
- What the hell was that? - I-I can't explain.
-对不起 -你可以解释的
- I'm sorry. - Yes, you can.
你就是不想而已
You just don't want to.
我知道你刚才看见了什么
I know you saw something back there.
-你看见了什么 -求求你了
- What was it? - Please, please
现在别逼我
do not do this right now.
我把其他人都弄走了 我已经做得很好了
I think I've done a pretty good job of turning the other way,
但说实话 我觉得如果你不和我说实话
but honestly, I don't know if I can be your partner anymore
我很难和你做搭档了
if you're not gonna be straight with me.
是时候了
So, it's time.
真♥相♥
The truth.
就现在
Right now.
好吧 如果真♥相♥很难让你相信呢
Okay, and what if the truth is impossible to believe?
你是死而复生的人
You came back from the dead.
你还能有什么比那更厉害的
I dare you to try to top that.
我们会看到幻象
We see things.
幻觉 我们... 我们会幻听
Visions. We -- We hear things.
谁 乘客 那些嗑药的
Who? The passengers? Those junkies?
我们所有人
All of us.
我们收到...
We get -- --
这些讯息 这些... 这些呼召
these messages, these -- these Callings
而且我们要去回应
that we're supposed to follow.
谁发给你们的
From who?
上帝
From God.
我认为
I think.
所以那些直觉
So, those hunches...
你神奇地破的所有那些案子
all those cases you magically solved,
你是告诉我你被通风报信了
you're telling me you got tipped off...
-还是上帝... -听着 我很抱歉
- from G-- - Look, I'm sorry, okay?
有一天我会让你坐好了 我会...
Some day, I will sit you down and I will --
我会请你喝啤酒 回答你
I will buy you beers and I will answer
所有的问题 但眼下...
any question that you have, but right now...
我需要帮助 我需要个朋友
I need help, I need a friend.
好吧
Okay.
要我做什么
Yeah, what can I do?
去找杰斯 我... 我要去找本
Look for Jace. I-I need to go find Ben.
好吧
Okay.
杰斯 长久以来他是我的全部
Jace was...all I had for so long.
现在我们俩都要死了
And now we're both gonna die.
-孤独地死去 -你不会死的
- Alone. - You are not going to die.
安吉丽娜
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表