剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
We were where?
拜托 伙计
Come on, man.
我们需要知道杰斯的计划是什么
We need to know what Jace is planning.
那里有很多树
There were trees.
我们应该是躲起来了
I think we were hiding.
那是哪里
But where?
我快看到了
I can almost see it.
我...
I --
他想杀了你
He's going to kill you.
你要躲起来
You need to hide.
贝勒先生 我们需要做几个检查
Mr. Baylor, we just want to run some tests
以找出你身体快崩溃的原因
to find out why your body seems to be breaking down.
我已经说了不要
I-I already said no!
我不想留在这
I don't want to be here!
你们到底在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
你告诉我们他回来了
You told us he'd returned.
你要知道我们会进行调查
You had to know we'd investigate.
你觉得这样没问题吗
You're okay with this?
本 你要我怎么做
Ben, what do you want me to do?
跟国安局对着干
Take on the NSA?
听着 万斯 我得跟他谈谈
Look, Vance, I got to talk to him.
要有先来后到 你不能就这么冲进来要求
Get in line. You can't just charge in here and demand --
不不 听我说 听我说
No, no, listen, listen, listen, listen.
小米听到一个呼召 杰斯想杀了她
Mick had a Calling. Jace wants to kill her,
皮特可能是阻止他的关键人物
and Pete might be the key to stopping him.
我们快要成功...
We're in the middle of what might prove to be --
如果这让小米有危险 我才不管
I don't give a damn what you're in the middle of
你们什么快成功
if it endangers Mick.
我告诉过你
I told you,
我帮不上什么忙
I'm not helping with anything!
把我送回去 求你了
Just take me back, please!
不能再这样继续下去了
This has got to stop.
本
Ben!
好了 够了 放开他
Alright, enough. Leave him alone.
-住手 -皮特 我需要你的帮助
- Stop it! - Pete, I need your help!
好了 好了
Alright. Alright!
是的 你正在找的那辆卡车那天晚上有出车
Yeah, that truck you're looking for went out that night.
晚上11点开走的 凌晨2点19分回来
It checked out about 11:00 p.M. And came back at, uh, 2:19.
三个小时 大半夜的
Three hours, in the middle of the night?
-那算正常吗 -警探 我这里白天黑夜
- Is that normal? - Detective, I got trucks coming in and out of here
车辆进进出出
all hours of the day and night.
我能跟司机聊一聊吗
Can I talk to the driver?
好像只有车辆有登记
Looks like truck-only.
司机是客户派来的
The client sent the driver.
好吧 那客户是谁
Alright, so who's the client?
没有记录
No record.
这难道不是保险
Isn't it some kind of requirement
和责任的要求吗
for insurance, liability?
-总有点东西吧 -的确 大多数客户是
- I mean, something? - Sure, with most clients,
但是我们的工作也包括保管文件
but part of what we do here is secure documents disposal,
有些顾客持有的合同
and some of my customers have contracts
是机密文件
that are, well, classified.
什么 比如政♥府♥吗
What? Like the government?
差不多
Something like that.
要是我带搜查令过来呢
How about I just come back with a warrant?
祝你好运
Good luck.
今天你有什么可以告诉我的吗
Is there anything you can tell me today?
对不起 伙计
I'm sorry, man.
他们付钱 我出车
They pay me, I give them a truck.
事儿就是这么办的
That's just how it works.
所有程序就是确保不留下蛛丝马迹是吗
And it's all designed not to leave a trail, right?
你不明白 他哥哥想杀了我妹妹
You don't understand. His brother is trying to kill my sister.
只有他能告诉我
He might be the only way
杰斯在哪 他有什么计划
I can know where Jace is and what he's planning.
斯通先生 我们没有时间让你做这个
Mr. Stone, we don't have time for this.
-我们已经迟了 -什么迟了
- We are already behind. - Behind what?
这个人的身体状况正在恶化
That man's body is deteriorating.
我们每浪费一分钟 就少一次机会
Every moment we waste is a missed opportunity
去理解他的复杂现象
to understand an inexplicable phenomenon.
你听听自己说的话
Will you listen to yourself?
我们这又不是科研项目
We are not some kind of science project!
本 我理解你 你担心米凯拉
Ben, I understand. You're concerned about Michaela,
-我... -担心 是的
- and I -- - Concerned? Yeah.
是 我很担心
Yeah, I'm concerned.
杀人犯在追杀她 万斯
A killer is hunting her, Vance,
而你只关心研究进展
and you're more interested in progress.
我发誓 如果他伤害到她或者其他人
I swear, if he hurts her or anybody else,
你的双手也会沾满鲜血
there's gonna be blood on your hands.
我是个科学家 斯通先生
I am a scientist, Mr. Stone,
我追求的是更伟大的利益
always in search of the greater good.
事实是 皮特·贝勒是独角兽
The fact is that Pete Baylor is a unicorn,
为了更伟大的利益 必须研究独角兽
and unicorns need to be studied for the greater good.
我能跟你俩单独谈谈吗
Can I speak to the two of you?
你回避一下 医生
Excuse us, Doctor.
我们还是一条战线的吗
Are we still on the same side here?
你真的要问这种问题吗
You really have to ask that?
是的 我要问
Yeah, I do.
因为 虽然这听起来很奇怪
Because as strange as it sounds,
但除了我的家人 我觉得这世界上
after my family, there's no one else in the world
再没有比你们俩更亲近的人了
I feel closer to than the two of you.
所以我要问
So, yeah, I'm asking.
我们还是一条战线的吗
Are we on the same side?
是 我们当然是
Yes. Of course we are.
那你们认真听我说
Then you'll take me seriously when I tell you this --
那个女人没啥好事
that woman is bad news.
因为你们太近了所以看不出来
Neither of you can see it because you're too close.
本 她是个科学家 尽本分...
Ben, she's a scientist doing her --
这和少校做的有什么区别呢
How is this any different than what the Major was doing?
没人受到伤害啊
Because no one is getting hurt.
我知道你认为呼召是唯一的办法
I know you think the Callings are the only way,
但是我们马上就能理解死期了
but we are so close to understanding the Death Dates.
研究皮特可以教我们怎么生存下去
Studying Pete could actually teach us how to survive it.
这是一个帮助所有乘客的机会
This has a chance to help all passengers,
包括你的家人
including your family,
前提是我们能够让他配合
assuming we can get him to cooperate.
让我跟他谈谈
Let me talk to him.
听着 你需要皮特接受检查
Listen, you need Pete to submit to testing,
我需要他帮忙找到杰斯
I need Pete to help find Jace.
如果我说服他帮助你们...
If I convince him to help you...
你能让他帮助我吗
will you let him help me?
某人心情不错啊
Someone's in a good mood.
你一早上去哪里了
Where have you been all morning?
在构思伟大的计划
Working on the best idea yet.
好吧
Okay?
你觉得重开家庭餐厅怎么样
What would you say to re-opening the family restaurant?
塔里克 我...
Tarik, I --
听我说完
Let me finish.
我们可以做成828航♥班♥主题
We can make it 828 themed,
利用一些这架航♥班♥的臭名声
use some of this, uh, notoriety from the flight
帮助推广餐厅
to help promote it.
我知道你想尽量保持低调
I know you're trying to keep a low profile.
对 我们试图避免任何曝光
Yeah, we're trying to avoid having any profile whatsoever.
想想吧
Think about it --
你和我 爸爸的菜谱
you and me, Dad's recipes.
就像从前一样
It'll be like old times.
比从前更好
Better than old times.
好吧 能给我几天时间考虑吗
Okay, can I have a couple days to think about it?
当然
Sure thing.
这不代表我答应了
That is not a yes.
会很棒的 你看着吧
It's gonna be great. You'll see.
来吧 小家伙 想打球吗
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表