剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital
接受检查吗
and get checked out?
你得知道你没有被附身
You need to know that you're not possessed.
你脑中的声音 那些幻觉
The voices in your head, the visions --
它们绝不是诅咒
they're far from a curse.
无论你父母怎么认为
No matter what your parents believe.
我妈妈 她也带着我信教
My mom -- she raised me religiously, too.
我想你肯定知道《罗马书》8章28节
I'm sure you know Romans 8:28.
你是被呼召的一员
You're one of the Called...
我也是 其实828航♥班♥的很多人都是
So am I. Actually, so are a lot of us from 828.
对 没错
Yeah. That's right.
我也在那家航♥班♥上
I was on that flight.
5A座
5a.
24D座
24d.
不确定你喜欢什么
Wasn't sure what you were into.
所以我每样都买♥♥了点
So I got a few of everything.
我喜欢猪皮
It was pork rinds for me.
但我也很敬佩爱吃妙脆角的
But I respect the hell out of a Bugles lover.
刚才的"假呼召摔倒"这招真漂亮
Nice assist on the "Fake Calling flop" back there.
你怎么知道我需要帮助
How'd you know I needed help?
我不知道 我只是...感觉到了
I don't know. I just...felt it.
美国大使♥馆♥很快就要关门了
The American Consulate's gonna close soon,
所以我们得走了
so we should get going.
我告诉警♥察♥
I told the police
我们会带安吉丽娜去举报她父母
we'd bring Angelina to report her parents.
不要
No!
我只想离开这里
I just want to get out of here.
跟你们一起
With you.
拜托 我不想在一个人经受这些了
Please. I don't want to be alone with this anymore.
相信我 如果你跟我们在一起
Believe me, if you're hanging with us,
你扔个杆子都会砸到
you can't throw a stick without hitting
收到呼召的人
somebody who has Callings.
好吧 那你跟我们一起走
Okay. So you're coming with us.
我不想扫你的兴
I don't want to rain on the parade here,
但我们没有安吉丽娜的文件
but we don't have any paperwork for Angelina.
没有呼召 没有驾照
No passport, no license --
但你已经在处理了 对吧
and you're already handling it, aren't you?
当然了
Of course I am.
你当然是了
Of course you are.
她叫安吉丽娜·梅耶 梅花的梅
Her name is Angelina Meyer. M-E-Y-E-R.
而且必须要保密
And it has to be confidential.
我们可能在大使那有条路子
We might have an in with the ambassador.
但关系有点远
That contact's a bit dry.
你们还可以做货运船回来
There's always shipping containers,
不过旅程比较颠簸
but it's a hairy ride.
小米
Hey, Mick.
我想到了一个能帮你的更好人选
I think I may have a better idea of who can help.
是我们能信任的人吗
Is it someone we can trust?
本·斯通
是你最信任的人
More than anyone you know.
米凯拉·斯通
谢谢你送我们回来
Thanks for the lift.
很开心今天总算有件好事
Glad to have one win today.
她还好吗
She okay?
嗯 在我们的帮助下会的
Yeah. She will be with our help.
重回飞机上真是感觉太棒了
So great being back on an airplane.
我完全没事
I'm totally cool with it.
是啊 一点不害怕
Yeah. Not panicked at all.
你觉得我们降落后会是哪一年
What year do you think it'll be when we land?
还是没有呼召吗
Still no Callings?
还是没有噩梦吗
Still no nightmares?
没有
No.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
嗯
Yeah.
你好 我是卡尔
Hi. I'm Cal.
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
我今天不是在这见过你了吗
Didn't I see you in here today about --
说不到 大概11小时前
I don't know -- 11 hours ago?
那时我看到你刚上班
Which is when I saw you come on shift.
我想现在 密卡米警探应该下班了
Figured by now, Detective Mikami'd be gone,
但你不会
but you wouldn't.
你是来找我的
You came here to see me?
我知道这看起来很疯狂
I know it looks crazy.
我跟很多人说过我妈妈的事
I've talked to a lot of people about my mom,
所以我已经习惯了受人敷衍
so I've gotten used to being brushed off
或被当成疯子
or treated like a crazy person.
但你看我的眼神不一样
But the way you looked at me was different.
感觉你似乎真的在乎我想说什么
Like you actually might care what I have to say.
我有几分钟空
I have a few minutes.
我妈妈在政♥府♥部门供职
My mom worked for the government.
具体做什么 我不知道 但是
What she did exactly, I don't know, but...
我知道她每次出差时
what I do know is that every time she went on a trip
去一个她无法联♥系♥我的地方时
somewhere she couldn't reach out,
她会给我送玫瑰
she'd send me roses.
三朵红玫瑰意味着她要去三天
Three red roses meant she'd be gone three days.
两朵黄玫瑰代表两周 等等
Two yellow roses, two weeks. And so on.
我们上次说话时三个月前了
Last time we spoke was three months ago.
而且我没收到任何玫瑰
And I haven't gotten any roses.
我一直来这里
The reason I keep coming here
是因为我认为
is because I think
她身上发生的事与828航♥班♥有关
what happened to her is somehow related to Flight 828.
感觉是她工作的重点
It felt like the focus of her work.
所以我觉得斯通警探能帮忙
So I thought Detective Stone might help.
国防部只告诉我一切都是保密的
The DoD just keeps telling me everything is classified.
没有别的警♥察♥能告诉我细节
No other cop will give me the time of day.
拜托 你是我最后的希望
Please, you're my last hope.
这是你妈妈吗
This is your mother?
是的 她名叫凯瑟琳·菲茨
Yes. Her name is Kathryn Fitz.
我很佩服你的执着 萨尼
I admire your perseverance, Saanvi.
非常了不起
Truly remarkable.
救我
Help me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我感觉你不愿意接受治疗
I sense a reluctance to be treated.
很明显 你还有很多不愿意
It is clear to me that there is more going on with you
和我分享的事
than you are sharing.
我还是不明白
I still don't get it.
飞机降落的时候 我们坐在飞机上
We were on that plane when it landed.
我们没有缺胳膊少腿
We still have our fingers, we have our toes,
飞机也没受损 那到底...
and so did that plane. So how...
为什么会从海底打捞上来飞机碎片
...does a piece of it end up at the bottom of an ocean?
我不知道
I have no idea...
但这是事实
But it did.
我觉得这能改变一切
And I think it could change everything.
这让我们找到了安吉丽娜
Okay, so, it got us to Angelina,
但什么叫"改变一切"
but what do you mean by "Change everything"?
你和卡尔有呼召的碎片记忆
You and Cal had fractured pieces of the Calling,
但我觉得我能看到全貌
but I think I had the whole thing,
我所看到的 我们尖叫
and what I saw -- all of us screaming --
和我几个月前的呼召有关
it ties back to my Calling from months ago,
关于那架空中爆♥炸♥的飞机
of the plane exploding in mid-air.
小米
Mick...
我觉得呼召想告诉我们
I think the Calling is trying to tell us
我们死在那架飞机上
that we died on that flight.
不 本 看 我们站在这里
No. Ben. Look, we're standing right here.
当然发生了许多费解的事情
I mean, yes, something inexplicable is happening,
但拜托 别傻了
but, no, come on.
掉落在古巴的尾翼就是828航♥班♥的尾翼
That tailfin in Cuba is the tailfin from 828.
它不可能把我的手变成这样
There's no other way it would've done this to my hand
或是将我们置身于呼召中
or put us into that Calling.
再说一次 这不可能 我们看着飞机爆♥炸♥
Again, that's not possible. We watched that plane explode.
没错
Right.
就像飞机本身死了一样
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表