剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情回顾
Previously on "Manifest"...
毒贩们有一个共同的DNA标记
The Meth Heads share a unique DNA marker,
就像我们都有自己独特的标记一样
just like how we share our own distinct marker.
这或许能解释为什么其中一个人的死
Possibly explains why the death of one of them
导致他们全都死了
led to the death of all of them.
你觉得重开家庭餐厅怎么样
What would you say to reopening the family restaurant?
我只会给周遭的人带来不幸
All I do is bring bad things to the people around me.
不是这样的
That's not true!
你妈妈正在隔壁房♥间
Your mom is in the other room
收拾她亡弟的衣物
packing up her dead brother's clothes.
现在事情已经不那么简单了
Things are so much bigger now!
我们都在同一艘救生艇上
We're all in the same Lifeboat,
从我们死而复生后就一直是这样
and we have been ever since we were brought back to life!
我在所有归回的样本表面都发现了蓝宝石
I have found sapphire on every subject that returned.
现在我把知道的都交代了 轮到你了
All my cards are on the table. Now's it's your turn.
你都交代了因为我自己找到了
Your cards are on the table only because I found them myself.
我让你进来的 不是吗
I let you in here, didn't I?
在你撒谎溜进来后
After you lied your way in.
我是在保护自己 就像你教我的那样
I was protecting myself, like you taught me!
我不是每天都会遇到让我觉得
It's not every day that I meet someone who
被看见被聆听的人 像你给我的这种感觉
makes me feel this seen and heard, the way you make me feel.
你现在不能走 你是家人了
You can't go now. You're family.
你在其他东西上找到了蓝宝石
You found sapphire on something else.
还有飞机的其他残骸吗
Is it another piece of the plane?
是更古老的东西 我们有活要干
Something much older. We have work to do.
你为什么在尤里卡 本
Why were you at Eureka, Ben?
他们在测量我的基线数据
I was getting my baselines measured
以便明天开始测试
to go into testing tomorrow.
我是任他们宰割的小白鼠
I'm their guinea pig to poke and prod.
在你和作为对照组那些死亡归回者身上
We identified curious genetic markers
我们都发现了令人奇怪的基因标记
in both you and the control group of deceased returnees.
如果你指的是DNA异常情况
If you're referring to the DNA anomaly,
萨尼很久之前就告诉我们了
Saanvi broke that story a long time ago.
还有更多的发现
There is more.
是铁 钛和多种其它元素的
It's a unique combination of iron, titanium,
独特组合 但合成在一起
and multiple other components, but together,
它们晶体化就变成了蓝宝石
they crystallize to form sapphire.
我手上的... 就是吗
Is that...what was on my hand?
就像是...我遭遇的指纹
Like a...a fingerprint of what happened to me?
或者是造成这些的原因
Or what caused it.
造成所有这一切的原因
What caused everything.
等等 你是说蓝宝石
Wait, a-are you saying sapphire
引发了我们的失踪和回归
triggered our disappearance and return?
这些是推断 远没有得到证实
These are hypotheses, far from being proven.
我们还要做很多的测试和诊断
We still have a lot more tests and diagnostics to run
然后才能确定
before we can be certain
或者才能开始去推断
or even begin to hypothesize
任何程度的化学...
with any degree of chemical...
摩根 巴特勒
烧了起来 有多少人
Bursting into flames? How many?
可能有15个吧
15, maybe.
我担心这也许与
I'm worried it may have to do with
尤里卡上空笼罩着的黑云有关
the dark cloud hovering over Eureka.
一些828乘客也看见了
A bunch of 828ers saw it, too.
本
Ben.
我们收到了梵蒂冈发来的东西
We received a shipment from the Vatican.
他们发来了什么
What'd they send?
是一根化石化了的浮木
It's a fossilized piece of driftwood.
我不清楚到底是什么
I'm not sure what it is,
但它让古普塔医生笑了
but it made Dr. Gupta smile,
从科学上分♥析♥ 我还以为她根本不会笑呢
which I didn't think was scientifically possible.
-带我去那边 -被锁着呢
- Take me to it. - It's under lock and key.
而他们一定要你离开
And they are insisting that you have to go,
既然他们已经做完了想做的所有试验
and I doubt that they're gonna let you back in here
恐怕他们不会让你再回来了
now that they have all the testing they needed.
再说 我...我还在努力去证明自己的价值
Besides, I'm -- I'm still trying to prove that I belong here.
我理解 好吧
I know. Alright.
你尽力去了解浮木的一切情况吧
Just...find out everything you can about this driftwood,
我会去搞清楚这些乘客的情况
and I'll figure out what's going on with these passengers.
交给我吧
I'm on it.
卡尔 我们还要去学校的图书展吗
Cal, we still hitting the school book fair?
对 稍等一下
Yeah. Just one more sec.
你们怎么这么久啊
Hey, what's taking you guys so long?
找到了
Found it.
《时间的皱折》
我就知道它在这
I knew it was here.
我们现在可以走了
Okay, we can go now.
好的伙计 我们能走了吗
Okay, bud. Can we get going?
我好像记得你和我说过
I seem to remember you telling me
图书展的组织者...
that the organizer of the book fairs...
怎么了
What happened?
我感觉我的手被牌烧到了
It just felt like the card burnt my hand.
世界
我之前还从没收到这样的呼召
I've never experienced a Calling like that before.
我感觉挺正常啊
Feels normal to me.
对不起 卡尔
Sorry, Cal.
我觉得图书展我要下次再去了
I think I'm gonna have to rain check on the book fair.
不管呼召是什么意思 感觉很紧急
Whatever the Calling was saying, it felt urgent.
没关系 只要泽克还会去
That's fine, as long as Zeke can still come.
我说不好 伙计
I don't know, bud.
我... 我可能应该去协助小米应付呼召的事
I-I-I should probably help Mick with the Calling,
你不这么觉得吗
don't you think?
也许吧
Yeah, I guess.
告诉你吧
Tell you what?
你们俩去图书展
How about you guys go to the book fair,
如果我真的需要支援 我就打给你
and then if I do need backup, I will call you.
我们走
Let's go.
有情况告诉我
Let me know.
你怎么样啊
How you holding up?
是啊
Yeah.
我也一样
Me too.
但我和伊登要准备出发了
But me and Eden are gonna head out.
你自己一个人没事吧
Are you gonna be okay here by yourself?
奥莉芙正从高三旅游回来 对吧
Olive's on her way back from her senior retreat, right?
明天才能回来
Not 'til tomorrow.
我了解...
I know it's, um...
我了解这很痛苦 但我相信
I know it's hard, but I don't think
皮特会希望你活下去
Pete would want you to stop living.
我打算采取我自己的意见
Well, I'm gonna take my own advice.
伊登和我去看看餐厅的地址
Eden and I are going to look at the restaurant location.
你要开餐厅吗
You're opening a restaurant?
一家漂亮的小咖啡厅
A nice little cafe,
用我们父亲的食谱
using our dad's recipes.
我觉得这是纪念我弟弟的好方法
I think it'll be a nice way to honor my brother's memory.
你知道我觉得谁会非常开心你过来
You know who I think would really love it if you came?
伊登
Eden.
我会的
I would.
我只是 我没有足够好看的衣服穿
I just -- I don't have anything nice enough to wear.
借件奥莉芙的
Just borrow something of Olive's.
世界
你也收到了呼召
You got a Calling, too?
是乘客们突然烧起来吗
Passengers bursting into flames?
不完全是
Not exactly.
是艾尔-祖拉斯的塔罗牌中的"世界"牌
It's the World card from Al-Zuras's tarot deck.
我看到了15名乘客的照片在万斯的办公室
I saw about 15 passengers' photos burst into flames
突然起火
in Vance's office.
摩根 巴特勒 霍尔 维拉
Morgan, Butler, Hall, Villa,
还有飞机后排的几个人
couple more towards the back of the plane.
前排的一个女人 我不知道
Another woman at the front. I don't know.
太快了 没办法记全
It happened so fast, it was impossible to memorize it all.
你觉得我们的呼召有关联吗
You think our Callings are related?
可能是
They might be.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表