剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Have you considered user error?
老兄 我有两个博士学位
Mate, I have two PhDs.
当我的设备读数说我们脚底下
When my readings tell me there's seismic activity
有地震活动时
happening right under our feet,
我觉得肯定是政♥府♥设备有问题
I'm going with faulty government equipment.
我需要你坦白
I need you to be straight with me.
这地方不止有828航♥班♥ 对吧
This place is about more than 828, isn't it?
诺亚方舟 万斯
Noah's Ark, Vance?
国安局最大的秘密
Biggest secret NSA's ever held,
显然也是保守时间最短的
apparently for ?the shortest amount of time.
但是萨尼告诉我
Mm. And yet, Saanvi telling me
也并没有改善她的症状
hasn't changed her condition at all.
不 你还隐瞒了什么
No, you're holding back on something.
不仅是方舟
It's not just about the Ark.
万斯 还有别的事
Vance, there's something more,
我不知道的事
something I-I-I don't know,
但显然与萨尼有关
but it clearly has to do with Saanvi,
所以...够了
so...enough.
别再有秘密了
Enough with the secrets.
你已经知道了我知道的一切
You know all I know,
那你知道我愿意尽一切力量帮萨尼
and you know I'd do anything to help Saanvi.
我已经没有可以告诉你的了
There's nothing more to tell.
你可以撒谎
You can lie to me all you want,
但我会从萨尼那问出真♥相♥
but I will get the truth from Saanvi.
警探 我向你保证
Detective, I assure you,
无论萨尼觉得她知道什么
whatever else Saanvi thinks she knows
都与她的病症无关
has nothing to do with her condition.
别烦她了 让医生治疗吧
Leave her be. ?Let the doctors handle this.
-你帮不了她 -那你为什么让我进来
- You can't help her. - Then why did you let me in?
不不 我来这显然是有理由的
No, no, no. I'm -- I'm clearly here for a reason.
否则 这一切有什么意义
Otherwise, what is the point of all of this?
蓝色警报
Code blue.
约医生请到医务室 蓝色警报
Dr. Yeo to medical. Code blue.
-萨尼 -约医生请到医务室
- Saanvi. ?- Dr. Yeo to medical.
爸爸
Dad?
我把所有能找到的书都拿回来了
Um, I brought all the books I could find
关于中国神话和洪水 狮子
on Chinese mythology and floods, lions...
妈妈
Mom?
天呐
Oh, my God.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
怎么了
What?
喜欢
Like it?
借我的衣服穿是一回事
I mean, borrowing my clothes, that was one thing,
但 但模仿我的发型
but -- but copying my hair?
不 我不是想
No, I wasn't trying to --
不是吗
No?
看看镜子
Look in the mirror!
不 我不是这个意思...
No, I-I didn't mean...
我...
I...
我很抱歉 我会改回去
I'm sorry. I'll change it back.
我只是
I just...
我只是想更像你
I j-just wanted to be like you.
停下吧
Just stop!
停下 好吗
Stop! Okay?
你不是我
You're not me!
我知道
I know that.
真的吗 因为我看到你
Really? Because I-I see you.
我看到你巴结我妈妈
I see you sucking up to my mom
假装是伊登的大姐姐
and pretending to be Eden's big sister
还把我赶出去 好让你...
a-and pushing me out so you can --
不 我不会那么做
No, I wouldn't do that.
我...
I...
我只想成为这个家庭的一部分
I just wanted to be a part of this family.
你们都这么善良
You guys are all so nice.
善良
Nice?
我们可怜你
We pity you.
从一到十
Scale of 1 to 10,
我觉得刚才的晚餐大概是负五分
I'd say that dinner party was a negative 5.
别担心
Don't sweat it.
我敬佩你和小米照顾贝弗
I admire what you and Mick are doing here with Bev.
她很幸运能拥有你们
She's lucky to have you.
你太好心了 及时帮了我们
That was incredibly generous of you to step in.
贝弗莉怎么样了
How's Beverly?
我帮她换上了睡衣 她没事了
I helped her change into her PJs. She's fine.
她对米凯拉的爱令人感动
Her love for Michaela is really touching.
我知道小米希望她能留下
I know Mick wishes she could have stayed.
我们以后再聚
Oh, we'll do it again sometime.
下次我们做主人
Next time, we'll host.
真高兴你们找到了彼此
Glad you two found each other.
对 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
一些古代记述说诺亚方舟被蓝宝石点亮
Some ancient texts say Noah's Ark was lit by sapphire,
萨尼也在尾翼上找到了
which Saanvi also found on the Tailfin.
希伯来文里蓝宝石是蓝石
Now, the Hebrew word for sapphire is sappir,
起源于塞菲拉 它的意思是
which comes from sefirah, which means --
上帝之光
Glow of God.
你当然知道了
Of course you know that.
艾尔-祖拉斯写过他船上也有这种光
Al-Zuras wrote about a glow on his boat.
我觉得那也是蓝宝石
I think that was sapphire, too.
那又怎么样 是什么意思
So what? What does it mean?
我感觉自己要疯了
I feel like I'm going crazy.
艾尔-祖拉斯的船员也是
So did Al-Zuras' crew.
好吧 这有点吓人
Okay. ?That's sorta terrifying.
那不是你的线人吗
Isn't that your inside man?
萨尼
Saanvi.
我之前怎么没看到
How did I not see that before?
我们只看到自己想看的东西
We see what we want to see.
"治愈始于苦难"
"The cure begat the affliction."
艾尔-祖拉斯的一些船员试图除去呼召
Some of Al-Zuras' men tried to get rid of their Callings.
萨尼的试验也让她去除了呼召
Saanvi's experiments caused her to get rid of her Callings, too.
你真的想说无论是谁画了这幅画
Are you actually suggesting that whoever drew this knew
预见到了几百年后萨尼
that Saanvi would be going through the same thing
会经历相同的事吗
hundreds of years later?
我不知道 但还有更糟的
I don't know. But it gets worse.
更糟的 怎么说
Worse? How?
这真让人宽心
That's comforting.
或许让船一直漂浮的方法
Maybe the only way to keep the boat afloat
是让那些把船弄沉的人
was for those sinking the boat...
跳下去
to jump.
你是说 教授
Are you saying, Professor,
我们的救生艇已经有洞了吗
our Lifeboat already has holes?
你觉得是萨尼弄的吗
You think Saanvi made one?
很难相信
It's hard to believe.
但确实感觉我们在往下沉
But it does feel like we're going down.
蓝色警报 让急救小组过来
Code blue. Get the crash team.
她怎么了
What's happening to her?
不知为何她突然开始心率衰竭
She started crashing out of nowhere.
我们给她注射了药物和输液 不起作用
We're pumping fluids and meds. Nothing's working.
波尔医生 你的氧含量在迅速下降
Dr. Bahl, ?your O2 SATs are tanking.
我们需要插管
We need to intubate.
不
No.
不插管
No tube.
萨尼 拜托
Saanvi, please.
你们都知道你救不了我
You both know that you're not gonna fix me.
一旦我用上呼吸机 就再也醒不过来了
Once I go on a vent, I'm not gonna come back.
萨尼 你现在得让她
Saanvi, you have to let her
尽她所能来救你
do whatever she can to save you right now.
她救不了我
She can't save me.
没人能
No one can.
萨尼 你的血泪 你的身体在瓦解
Saanvi, your tears of blood, your body breaking down,
都是因为你收不到呼召了
it's because you can't get Callings anymore,
所以我的呼召带我来到你身边
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表