剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
He was just here.
我们有麻烦了 科里跑了
We have a problem. Kory flew the coop.
我有强烈对预感他得到了呼召 "最后一次机会"
I've got a strong hunch he had a Calling. "Last Chance."
我也很清楚他要去哪里
And I got a pretty good idea where he's headed.
-去哪里 -回到那个湖边
- Where's that? - Back to the lake.
我们认为杰斯也在那里
We think Jace is there, too.
等一下 你和谁
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. We?
小米 她已经在那里了
Mick. She's already up there,
杰瑞德 我联♥系♥不上她
and, Jared, I can't reach her.
我马上过去 本
I'm on my way, Ben.
米凯拉
Michaela!
泽克
Zeke!
泽克
Zeke!
我在这里 我在这里
Over here! Over here!
米凯拉 谢天谢地 你还好吗
Michaela? Oh, thank God. Are you okay?
不好 我受伤了 我上不去
No. I'm hurt. I can't make it.
杰斯 他去找卡尔了 我们得去警告他们
Jace -- he's going for Cal. We got to go warn them.
我马上下来
I'm coming down.
好了
Alright.
-你还好吗 -不 我肩膀脱臼了
- You okay? - No, my shoulder's dislocated.
-让我看看 -不 我们赶紧走
- Let me see. - No, we got to go.
-没时间了 -好吧
- There's no time. - Okay.
我帮你上去
I'll help you up.
我们能做到
We can do this.
交给我 准备好了吗
I got you. Ready?
好
Alright.
好了 来
Okay, come on.
回警局吗
Returning to precinct?
一辆卡车受损了 几个轮胎被砍
A truck took some damage. Couple of slashed tires.
听说那里住着个828航♥班♥上的小孩
Apparently, there's some 828 kid living there.
地址没听清
10-1 that location.
我收到的是葡萄藤巷730号♥
I have a 730 Grapevine Lane.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
请求信息的警员 请表明身份
Unit requesting information, identify yourself.
警员 请回答
Unit, please respond.
我甚至不知道块根地窖是什么
I don't even know what a root cellar is.
我们也不知道
We didn't either.
它所在的那个房♥子
The house that it was attached to
在你妈妈出生前就被烧毁了
burned down even before your mom was born.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
很久很久之前了
A lo-o-o-o-ng time ago.
真好笑 塔里克
That's very funny, Tarik.
真滑稽
Hilarious.
加油
Come on.
小米 加油 你能做到
Mick, come on. You can do this.
我在拖后腿 泽克 你该走了
I'm slowing us down, Zeke. You got to go.
他们要知道卡尔的事
They need to know about Cal.
所以赶快上来 我们走
So get up here, and let's go.
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
好
Okay.
把你的胳膊甩过来
Throw me your arm.
好 好
Okay, okay.
加油
Come on.
你感觉到了吗
Are you feeling that?
没有 我没事
No, no, I got it.
不 不 泽克 你感觉到了 我能看出来
No, no, Zeke, you're feeling that. I can tell.
别担心我 小米
Don't worry about me, Mick.
我们要告诉他们 他们要知道
We need to warn them. They need to know.
他们要知道 他们要知道
They need to know. They need to know.
一 二
One...two...
他们要知道
They need to know!
谁扔的那个球
Who threw that ball?
你还好吗 为什么停下来了
You okay? Why did we stop?
那个篮球正好滚到车前面
The basketball rolled right in front of the car.
是红蓝相间的
It was red and blue.
你没看到 是吗
You didn't see it, did you?
我一直盯着路面
I was staring at the road the whole time.
但我没看到篮球
But I didn't see a basketball.
那是个呼召
It was a Calling.
卡尔的球
Cal's ball.
计划有变 我觉得我儿子有危险
Change of plans. I think my son's in danger.
我的权限只能把囚犯带到
I only have authorization to bring the prisoner
-指定位置 -跟着我就行 拜托
- to a specific location. - Just follow me. Please.
我觉得我儿子的生命有危险
I think my son's life might be at stake.
我们快到了吗
Are we close?
看到了吗 你甚至不知道它就在那
See? You didn't even know it was there.
哪里
Where?
太酷了
Cool.
完美的隐蔽地点
Perfect place to hide.
有点臭
Sort of stinks.
肯定臭
Yeah, definitely stinks.
但你妈妈和我
But your mom and I...
在这里计划了
planned several...
一些成功的任务
successful missions here.
是真的 养狗行动
It's true. Operation Get a Dog.
两个月后 我们有了尖叫
Two months later, we got Screech.
躲避露易丝姨妈行动
Ooh, Operation Avoid Auntie Louise.
她喜欢捏别人的脸
She was a-a cheek pincher.
T 记得这个吗
Hey, T, remember this?
去夏威夷行动
Operation Go to Hawaii.
所以也有些失败的任务
So some unsuccessful missions, too.
这是个块根地窖
So, yeah, it's a root cellar.
我们在这很安全
We'll be safe here.
你知道你♥爸♥爸和小米姑姑
You know your dad and your Auntie Mick
会控制住局面 对吗
have the situation under control, right?
完全没什么好担心的
There's absolutely nothing to worry about.
但我们要在这里等着
But we're gonna wait it out in here anyway.
我们只是来吃顿野餐午饭
We're just having a picnic lunch.
这里的艺术品在哪
Where -- Where is the artwork that was just here?
你是谁
And you would be?
我为斯通教授工作
I-I work for Professor Stone, okay,
我真的 真的需要这件作品
And I-I really, really need that piece.
斯通 我刚在哪里看到了那个名字
Stone. I was just seeing that name somewhere.
你可以打给他确认 好吗
Yeah, you can call him, okay?
我只是 我现在急需刚刚放在这儿的那些画
I just -- I-I -- really, I need the artwork that was here.
有两个人费了好大劲把东西装了起来
Two guys just boxed it up to within an inch of its life.
然后带走了
Took it out of here.
他们 他们转移走了 为什么
They -- They're moving it? Why?
我只知道他们留下一片狼藉
Only thing I know, they left a damn mess.
打给格蕾丝试试
Try Grace.
信♥号♥♥只有一格 打不出去
One bar. Just won't go through.
好吧 再试试吧
Okay, just keep trying, please.
看看这是什么
Hey. Hey, what's that?
你想要吗
You want this?
还是没信♥号♥♥
Still nothing.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是
I just --
我把餐厅当做和你一起的未来
I saw the restaurant as a future with you,
还有我的家人
With my family.
我并不想把你赶走
I wasn't trying to drive you away.
我只是想跟你离得更近一些
I was trying to pull you closer.
我也有错
It's my fault, too.
我以为如果你不知情
I thought you'd be safer and we'd be safer...
我们都会更安全
...if you didn't know everything.
但如果我告诉你了
But if I'd told you --
告诉我什么
Told me what?
我们得处理一下你的伤
We have to deal with that.
不 我们要找到卡尔
No, we got to get Cal.
不 别把你的读心巫术施展在我身上
No, do not put your voodoo empath stuff on me.
怎么了 你不想让你丈夫
What? You don't want your husband
了解你每时每刻的想法吗
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表