剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Troy, I have found sapphire on every subject that returned.
有意思的数据
Intriguing data.
问题是 如果有关联
The question is, what, if anything,
蓝宝石和这些事有什么关联
does sapphire have to do with those events?
这与他们有千丝万缕的关联
It has everything to do with them.
这是什么地方
What the hell is this place?
登录
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我刚哄你妹妹睡着
I just got your sister to sleep.
你不能把他的篮球扔了
You can't throw away his basketball.
这是打算捐赠的
That's the donation pile.
好吧 卡尔 我知道这很难
Okay, Cal, I know this is hard.
但这对所有人都很难
But it's hard for everyone.
你压根没帮过忙
You haven't helped at all,
现在你又弄乱了我收拾的东西
and now you're messing up my piles.
对 这些是你的东西
Yeah. They're your piles.
你弟弟
Your brother.
那我呢
What about me?
我来这也别无选择
I didn't have a choice about coming here.
安吉丽娜
Angelina!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我父母对我的看法是对的
My parents are right about me.
我是谁
What I am.
我只会给周遭的人带来不幸
All I do is bring bad things to the people around me.
不 不是这样的
No, that's not true!
不是吗
No?
那皮特发生的事呢
What happened to Pete?
那不同 皮特 他
That's different. Pete, he --
你帮了我家庭这么多 这又怎么说呢
And what about how much I've helped your family, huh?
你妈妈正在隔壁房♥间
Your mom is in the other room
收拾她亡弟的衣物
packing up her dead brother's clothes.
这与你没有任何关系
That had nothing to do with you.
说出一件我做过的好事
Name one good thing I've done.
一件可能帮了任何人的事
One thing that's helped anyone.
你是我朋友
You've been my friend.
或许这件事迟早
Well, maybe it's only a matter of time
也会伤害到你
before that hurts you, too.
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
饿了吗 你怎么不早说
Hungry? Why didn't you just say so?
让我请主厨们下来
Let me invite down our chefs.
各位
Hey, guys!
别这样 伊根
Come on, Eagan.
别这样
Come on.
你疯了吗 给我松绑
What are you, crazy? Untie me!
本 我们不能让你回到尤里卡的朋友身边
Ben, we can't have you scurrying away to your friends at Eureka
警告他们我们要过去
to warn them we're coming.
我再说详细点
Let's get specific.
那边的东北侧楼
The northeast wing over there.
告诉我
Talk to me.
东北侧楼怎么了
What about the northeast wing?
我说了
I told you.
呼召里不只有人眼看见的东西
There was more to that Calling than meets the eye.
那不仅是乌云
Wasn't just a dark cloud.
而是颠倒过来
It was inverted.
散发着一股恐怖不详的黑暗
A terrifying, ominous darkness was emanating
不是从上往下 而是从地上往天上冒
not from above, but from the ground up to the sky.
就是从那栋楼的东北侧楼出来的
Coming specifically from the northeast wing of the building.
那是个装货区
I-It's the loading dock.
但我不知道为什么呼召要强调那里
But I don't know why a Calling would highlight that.
我得一字一句给你翻译吗
Do I need to spell it out for you?
因为呼召想要告诉我们关于那里的事
Because whatever the Calling is telling us about that place
发生在装货区附近
revolves around the loading dock.
听着
Alright, look.
我不否认你可能查到了什么
I-I'm not gonna deny that you might be onto something,
但那不意味着尤里卡要抓我们
but that doesn't mean Eureka is out to get us.
大家都要抓我们
Everyone is out to get us.
你不记得那些在我们门上涂鸦的人了吗
Don't you remember those people who tagged all our doors?
记得 反对者
Yeah. The Xers.
本·斯通
Ben Stone.
给所有东西都取了可爱的名字
Always a cute name for everything.
现在加上复活这个发现
And now with this resurrection revelation.
我们都知道塞勒姆被贴上"女巫"标签的姑娘
We all know what happened when they labeled
最后落得了什么下场
those girls "Witches" in Salem.
拜托 伊根 那是几个世纪前的事了
Oh, come on, Eagan. That was centuries ago.
醒醒吧 本
Wake up, Ben!
什么都没改变
Nothing's changed!
如果他们认为我们是被复活了
That they even think we're resurrected
意味着我们变成塞勒姆2.0就是近在眼前的事了
means we're five minutes from this turning into Salem 2.0.
即我们都是巫师
And we're the warlocks.
所以问题又回到了
And so that leads us back to --
东北侧楼里有什么
what is in the northeast wing?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道你以为自己能找到什么
And I don't know how you think you're gonna find out.
我人脉很广
I'm quite resourceful.
我有一群828乘客
And I have a crapload of 828ers
听我的话 跟随我的行动
listening to me, ready to follow my lead.
发送
发送成功
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
这家伙肯定在哪扎了根
This guy's got to have roots somewhere.
根据本的笔记 伊根无迹可查
According to Ben's notes, Eagan is off the grid,
没有比这更无迹可查的了
and it does not get more off the grid than this.
好吧
Okay.
这家伙真的是到处都有痕迹 却找不到人
This guy's literally everywhere and nowhere.
想找到他简直不可能
He is impossible to find.
好吧 我们再看一遍卷宗
Okay, well, let's look through the file again.
或许我们漏了什么
Maybe we missed something.
德丽雅 我们已经看了三遍 好吗
Drea, we've read this file three times, okay?
伊根可能在堪萨斯州也不一定 好吗
Eagan could be in Kansas for all we know, okay?
好吧 那我们休息一下
Okay. Maybe let's take a break.
这肯定不容易 呼召 毒贩
Hey, this can't be easy -- the Callings, the Meth Heads,
照顾贝弗莉 刚结婚
taking care of Beverly, being a newlywed.
-每天跟前任一起工作 -不不
- You work with your ex every day. - No, no, no.
杰瑞德是我最不担心的人了
Jared is the least of my concern,
我其实觉得他看开了 所以
and I actually think he's moving on, so...
-约会吗 -可能吧
- Dating? - Maybe.
他又笑又发信息的
He's smiling and texting.
我只是高兴我们又成了朋友
I am just happy we're friends.
收到新邮件 你注册了新冰箱
发信人 布罗特莱克斯客服
收件人 斯通独侠
我怎么还收到了
Ugh, now why am I getting e-mails
新冰箱的邮件
about a new refrigerator?
账户信息 M·斯通
邮箱 斯通独侠
注册日期 2020年7月6日
电器地址 11363
电器型号♥ 布罗特莱克斯智能冰箱2020款
天呐 你不该再把邮箱给商店的人了
Damn, you got to stop giving your e-mail out at stores.
无论是谁发的 他们发到了我的旧邮箱上
Hey, whoever sent this sent it to my old e-mail.
是我的第一个邮箱
Like, literally my first e-mail.
已经很久没人往那个邮箱发邮件了
No one has sent me anything to this account in forever.
知道这个邮箱存在的人也只有我...
I mean, the only people who even know that this exists is m--
账户信息 M·斯通
邮箱 斯通独侠
注册日期 2020年7月6日
电器地址 11363
电器型号♥ 布罗特莱克斯智能冰箱2020款
我觉得本可能给我发了信息
I think Ben might be sending me a message.
这个冰箱登记在附近的一个邮编下
This fridge is registered to a zip code nearby.
-你不觉得... -不 这 这是本
- Well, you don't think -- - No, this is -- this is Ben.
肯定是
It has to be.
儿子
Hey, kiddo.
现在很晚了 我们该进屋了
It's getting pretty late. Maybe we should go inside.
卡尔 够了
Cal, that's enough!
我知道你伤心
I know you're hurting,
但你不能一直这样
but you can't keep acting like this.
你得跟我谈谈
You've got to talk to me.
没什么好谈的
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表