剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
但拜托 听我说
But please, just listen to me.
呼召不是让杰斯去杀了小米姑姑
The Calling isn't telling Jace to kill Aunt Mick.
-你什么意思 -这是个测验
- What do you mean? - He's being tested.
是关于自♥由♥意志的教训
It's a lesson about free will,
关于做正确的决定
about making the right decision.
不不不 不
No, no, no, no, no. No.
我已经告诉你了
I-I-I already told you.
我不再说呼召的事了
I am done talking about the Calling.
好 皮特 我女儿找到了些信息
Alright, Pete. My daughter found something.
你的呼召不是说杰斯要杀了米凯拉
Your calling isn't about Jace killing Michaela.
而是他选择不杀
It's about him choosing not to.
我不明白
I don't understand.
皮特 我没时间解释了
Pete, I don't have time to explain,
但现在我们有机会
but right now we have a chance.
我们有机会同时救下米凯拉和杰斯
We have a chance to save both Michaela and Jace,
并救下你 让你跟安吉丽娜能有未来
to save your own life so you can have a future with Angelina,
但我们得赶快了
but we have to hurry now.
幻觉里的杰斯在哪
Where was Jace in that vision?
求你了 皮特
Please, Pete.
有点信心
Have faith.
在湖边
Up by the lake.
我们归回的那个湖
Where we came back.
贝弗莉怎么样了
Hey. How's Beverly?
睡着了 她想让我确保
Napping. She wants me to make sure
你晚餐多喝牛奶
you drink enough milk with dinner.
是啊 有何不可呢 大家都在告诉我该怎么办
Yeah. Why not? Everyone else is telling me what I should do.
抱歉 只是
I'm sorry. It's just --
我感觉像个瓮中之鳖
I feel like a sitting duck right now.
我们要怎么去
How are we supposed to go --
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
只是我
Just me.
没事
It's fine.
只是本 是本
Just Ben. It's Ben.
一切都好 我们就是有点紧张
All good. We're just a little on-edge.
-你锁门了吗 -锁了
- Did you lock it? - Yes, I locked it.
好极了
Great.
我帮你拿出来
Let me help you unpack.
好 好的
Yeah. Okay.
本说杰斯在湖边 我们得走了
Hey, Ben says Jace is up by the lake. We gotta go.
小米 杰瑞德让你低调行事
Mick, Jared just told you to lay low and --
我要去 你来吗
I'm going. Are you coming?
嗯
Yep.
你对杰瑞德干了什么
What did you do with Jared?
萨尼 我说了 这事处理好了
Saanvi, I told you, this is being handled.
你不能为了包庇我做的事
You can't go grabbing people off of the street
就从街上随便抓人
to cover up for something that I did.
如果你不告诉我杰瑞德现在在哪 万斯
If you don't tell me where Jared is right now, Vance,
我发誓 我就告诉全世界我们干了什么
I swear to God, I'm gonna tell the world what we've done.
你带他来这里了
You brought him here?
你的凯瑟琳·菲茨调查案事关
Your Kathryn Fitz investigation is a matter
国♥家♥安♥全♥ 警探
of national security, Detective.
你得放手了
You need to let it go.
你瞧 我做不到这点
See, I can't do that.
有一个女人失踪了 她女儿想要答案
There's a woman missing and a daughter wanting answers.
听着 我知道你们在隐瞒凯瑟琳·菲茨的失踪案
Look, I know you guys are hiding Kathryn Fitz's disappearance.
我只是 不明白为什么
I just...can't figure out why.
怎么 难道她在精神迫♥害♥
What, is she out there gaslighting
其他的乘客吗
some other passengers?
凯瑟琳·菲茨死了
Kathryn Fitz is dead.
被谋杀了
Murdered.
你知道是谁干的吗
Do you know who did it?
我们的一个探员七个月前发现她的尸体
One of our agents found her body several months ago
浮在新奥尔良以东45英里的沼泽地里
submerged in a bog 45 miles east of New Orleans.
我们猜测是外国间谍干的
Now, we suspect a foreign asset
主要是基于她被谋杀的地方
based in the region was responsible.
我能告诉你这些
Now, I'm only entitled to reveal this to you
是因为如果你继续调查
because your continued investigation
将有可能暴露一系列机密事件
threatens to expose a whole host of classified matters.
该收手了
It's time to stand down.
放手吧
Let it go.
他不知道吗
He doesn't know?
就鲍威尔和政♥府♥的其他官员所知
As far as Powell or anyone else in the government knows,
凯瑟琳·菲茨是被敌人间谍干掉的
Kathryn Fitz was taken out by an enemy spy.
我不明白 为什么不直接
I don't understand. Why not just...
让她看起来失踪了
make it look like she disappeared?
因为他们不会停止寻找
Because then they would keep looking.
我能负责这家研究所的唯一原因
The only reason I was given control of this facility
是我们的政♥府♥正在和所有
is our government's in an arms race
想找出828航♥班♥真♥相♥的超级强国进行军备竞赛
with every superpower to find out what happened to 828,
而这种竞赛
and in a competition like that,
我是他们取胜的最佳人选
I'm their best shot.
如果他们发现是我杀了少校
And if they figure out that I killed the Major
而你在替我隐瞒的话
and you're covering for me?
这一切都没了
Then all this falls apart.
萨尼 你做了你该做的事
Saanvi, you did what you needed to do.
我也是
I followed suit.
这意味着我们是同一条船上的人了
That means we're in this together.
米凯拉找到他了吗
Did Michaela find him?
还没有 她正在路上
Not yet. She's on her way.
别担心 小米能保护自己
Don't worry. Mick can handle herself.
她会抓到他
She'll get him.
谢谢 皮特
Thank you, Pete.
没有你的帮助我们找不到杰斯
We couldn't have found Jace without your help.
我不明白
I-I don't understand.
奥莉芙怎么知道这是个测验
H-How did Olive know this was a test?
通过一幅画吗
By a painting?
这是个埃及故事 叫做《最后的审判》
It's an Egyptian story called "The Last Trial."
她是通过你哥哥画里的符号♥发现的
She found it by these symbols in your brother's drawing.
杰斯 拜托
Jace! Please!
你不用这么做
You don't have to do this!
-你收到了呼召 -我知道会发生什么
- You had a Calling. - I know what's gonna happen.
我知道去哪找到他
I know where to find him.
不 皮特 没事 米凯拉能行
No, Pete, it's fine. Michaela's got this.
-她要去 -不
- She's going to -- - No.
我必须在场
I have to be there.
只有我能做到
I-I'm the only one that can do it.
这样我才能救自己
This is how I save my life.
我可以跟安吉丽娜在一起
I can be with Angelina.
通行证 你开玩笑吗
A hall pass? You kidding?
万斯 皮特收到了呼召
Vance, Pete had a Calling.
为了阻止杰斯 我必须带他去北边
To stop Jace, I got to take him upstate.
这太过分了 还有好几个重要的测试
This is outrageous. There are still several vital tests --
怎么 等他回来后你想怎么做测试都可以
What? You can test him all you want when he comes back.
-如果他能回来的话 -没错
- If he comes back. - Exactly.
皮特·贝勒明天就该过期了
Pete Baylor is supposed to expire tomorrow.
如果你们不在时他死了 我们还怎么研究他
How are we gonna study him if he dies while you're away?
好吧 行 你们可以测试我
Alright, fine. You can test me.
无论怎样都行
Whatever you want.
我自己也算是个独角兽
I'm a bit of a unicorn myself.
但如让皮特·贝勒留在这就是判了他死刑
But keeping Pete Baylor here is a death sentence,
对他和其他人都是
for him and who knows who else.
或许还有我妹妹
Maybe my sister.
别这样
Come on.
你不能这么做 现在他们都还有机会活下去
You can't do this when they both have a chance to live.
皮特·贝勒是罪犯 你不能就
Pete Baylor is a criminal. You can't just --
我可以派一个探员 他还是在押罪犯
I can send an agent. He'll still be in custody.
我要你们四小时内回来 你们俩都是
I want you back in four hours, both of you.
谢谢 你不会后悔的
Thank you. You won't regret it.
这不是帮忙
This isn't a favor.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表