剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Would you jeopardize your own son's life?
我们会暂时停止测试
We'll pause the testing temporarily.
-你不能这么做 -我可以也会这么做
- You can't do that. - I can and I will.
它有可能证明
There's a potential it could prove whether or not
测试是否与卡尔的烧伤有关
the testing had anything to do with Cal's burns.
谢谢
Thank you.
不如你告诉我们你到底看到了什么
Why don't you tell us exactly what you saw.
任何一个小细节都能帮我们理清头绪
Any small detail might help us piece things together.
我们都回到了828航♥班♥上
Well, we were all back on the plane, 828.
遇到了气流 但那不算什么
Turbulence hit, but that was no big deal.
然后
But then...
到处都是血
there was blood everywhere.
从天花板上流下来
Pouring down from the ceiling.
墙上也是血
Blood on the walls.
就像是飞机在流血
It was as if the plane itself was bleeding.
我也看到了
Yeah, I saw that, too,
然后我看到你冲去后面
and then I saw you rushing towards the back.
贝萨妮
Bethany!
我听到有人♥大♥叫
Yeah, I heard screaming.
我知道有人需要我帮忙
I knew someone needed my help.
我看到有人想要打开紧急舱门
I see someone trying to open the emergency door.
那人个子不高
Short guy.
留着山羊胡
Goatee.
伊根
Eagan.
我感觉他要害死我们所有人
I felt like he was gonna kill us all.
已锁
打开
紧急阀
我想德丽雅会帮你清空桌上物品
I'm sure Drea would've cleared your desk for you.
其实我是来找你的
Actually, I came to talk to you.
伊根
Well, Eagan.
我要你带我去拘留室
I need you to get me into holding.
这不是随进随出的旋转门 米凯拉
Well, this isn't a revolving door, Michaela.
你做出了选择 你已经不在这里工作了
You made your choice. You don't work here anymore.
我不是想要拿回我的警徽
I'm not trying to get my shield back.
我只是想和他聊几分钟
I just need a couple minutes to talk to him.
不行 你来这是想随心所欲
No. You're here to do whatever it is that you want to do.
杰瑞德 如果不是重要的事 我也不会来
Jared, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't important.
-我收到了呼召 -当然了
- I had a Calling. - Of course you did.
乘客们有危险
The passengers are in danger,
现在只有你能帮到我
and you are literally the only person that can help me right now.
38.8度
102.
他的体温为什么在上升
Why is his temperature going up?
发烧说明受到了感染
Fever means infection.
严重烧伤时发烧很常见
I mean, it's common with severe burns,
但我会给他的静脉点滴里注射抗生素
but I'm gonna put some antibiotics into his I.V.
防患于未然
and try to nip it in the bud.
几小时前他们就停止了测试
Listen. They stopped testing hours ago.
他还是没有好转 也许我们做得不够多
He's not getting better. Maybe we need to... do more.
比如说
Like what?
比如实施我们的...
Like put our --
比如实施我们的计划
Like our plan into play now.
你真的认为毁了尾翼
Okay, do you really think destroying the Tailfin
会让他好转吗
is gonna make him better?
有可能
Maybe.
我知道古普塔想快点重新开始测试
I know Gupta's itching to restart testing,
而我不知道万斯还能拖住她多久
and I don't know how much longer Vance is gonna hold her off.
我不能同时身处两个地方
Look, I can't be in two places at once.
我得留在这里查看卡尔的情况
I got to stay here and keep monitoring Cal's progress.
那就让我去做
Then put me to work.
如果救卡尔的唯一方法就是毁掉尾翼
If the only way to save Cal is to get rid of the Tailfin,
那我就会去做
then that's what I'll do.
告诉我该怎么办
Just tell me how.
速战速决
Make it quick.
我欠你个人情
I owe you.
我会帮你记在账上
Yeah, I'll just add it to your tab.
你在这里干什么 艾德里安
What are you doing here, Adrian?
这是828乘客的大团聚
It's an 828 reunion.
你在国♥家♥安♥全♥局的老熟人没给你送请柬吗
Your NSA buddies didn't send you an invite?
我希望我们能聊聊
I was hoping we could talk.
与你不同 我只能待在这儿
Unlike you, I have no choice being here,
但我没必要跟你说什么
but I don't have to talk.
好吧 我昨晚收到了一个很恐怖的呼召
Okay, I had a horrifying Calling last night.
我们都回到那架飞机上了 还有其他人收到了吗
We were all back on the plane. Did anyone else get it, too?
没有 我早就告诉过本
Nope. I told Ben a long time ago.
我拒绝成为末世黑天使 被神迹和奇事所引诱
I refuse to be a dark angel, lured by signs and wonders.
我不认为我们可以选择无视呼召 艾德里安
I don't think ignoring the Callings is a choice, Adrian.
你错了
You're wrong.
当你只靠最低的需求生存下去
Once you give your body only enough sustenance to survive,
将一切抛之脑后 最终那些声音就消失了
leave everything behind, eventually the voices quiet.
你是说你不再收到呼召了
You're telling me you don't get Callings anymore?
也许这样最好
Probably for the best.
收到呼召并不是什么好事
Not exactly a barrel of laughs.
怎么 你也没收到吗
What? You don't get them, either?
收到了又怎样 我在这里什么都做不了
What if I did? Not much I can do in here,
不是吗 警探
is there, Detective?
我已经把警徽上交了 好吗
I turned in my badge, okay?
我已经做出了选择 我选择了乘客
I chose my side. I chose the passengers' side.
换句话说 你能自♥由♥行动但是没法把我们弄出去
In other words, you're free but can't do smack to get us out.
如果你这么拥护828乘客们
If you're such an advocate for the passengers,
为什么不帮我解决这个呼召
why don't you help me solve this?
因为你和我一样清楚 如果我们没能听从呼召
'Cause you know as well as I do, if we don't,
-有人会因此而死 -你哥哥呢
- someone's gonna die. - What about your brother?
你需要地球超人的时候他在哪
Where's Captain Planet when you need him?
他没收到呼召
He didn't get the Calling.
真的吗
Really?
难道呼召放弃老本尼了吗
Are the Callings giving up on old Benny boy?
你知道吗 在呼召里 伊根
You know, in the Calling, Eagan,
是你打开了紧急出口的门
you were the one opening the emergency door.
是你把大家置于险境 而不是我哥哥
You were the one putting us all in danger, not my brother.
把大家置于险境 我是想救我们
Put us in danger? I was trying to save us!
也许呼召不再理会本
And maybe the Callings didn't bother with Ben
因为他是个不可控因素
because he's a loose cannon.
也许你和我才应该带领大家
Maybe you and I should be in charge,
让事情往不同的方向发展
take things in a different direction.
如果你这么想当领袖 那领导吧
Well, if you're such a leader, then lead.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you saw.
如我所料 你并不是
Like I thought. Your M.O. isn't exactly
会把他人安危放在首位的人
putting other people's needs in front of your own.
我看到了血流成河
There was blood everywhere.
我感觉到了危险
I felt danger,
所以我跑去开门
so I went to open the door.
我们必须离开那里
We had to get out.
然后我看到
Then I saw...
一只小喙黑鸟
a small-beaked black bird.
也许是一只乌鸦或者渡鸦
Maybe a crow or a raven.
还有呢
Anything else?
风暴 气流 尖叫着谋杀的人群
Wind, turbulence, people screaming bloody murder,
带着不祥之兆吞食腐肉的鸟
birds notorious for picking the remains of the dead.
你还需要知道些什么
What else do you need?
我不知道
I don't know.
呼召展现了一个罪案现场
The Calling was a crime scene.
伊根 有人会死 而我们都是目击者
Eagan, someone is gonna die, and we're all witnesses,
但却站在了不同的有利位置
but we're all seeing it from a different vantage point.
你应该和其他离开座位的人谈谈
You should talk to anyone else who was out of their seats.
为什么
Why?
坐在座位上的人对这一切都毫无反应
No one seated was reacting to any of this.
乘务员 你和我 只有那些离开了座位的乘客们
The flight attendant, you, me -- people out of their seats
才收到了呼召
were the only ones who had the Calling.
你还看到其他人在走动吗
Did you see anyone else walking around?
没有
No one.
不过我数了有十七个空座位
Although I counted 17 empty seats.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表