剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
He's not on our side.
他背叛了我们
He betrayed us.
本·斯通在跟国安局的那家伙合作
Ben Stone's working with that NSA guy
就是我们刚回来时审问我们的那人
who first interrogated us when we got back.
他们把828飞机锁在一个秘密机构里
They've got 828 locked up in a secret facility,
还找到了一块诺亚方舟的遗骸
and they just got themselves a piece of Noah's Ark.
那怎么可能
How's that possible?
他们是联调局 一切皆有可能
They're the feds. Anything's possible.
他们想证明828航♥班♥与诺亚有关
They're trying to prove that 828 is related to Noah,
如果他们做到了 那我们就跟
and if they do, we'll be right next
布朗克斯动物园的北极熊没差别了
to the polar bears in the Bronx Zoo.
本总以为自己是当代诺亚
Ben has always fancied himself a modern day Noah.
他做的一切都是让末日更加临近
Everything he does brings the apocalypse nearer.
就像这次政♥府♥的围捕
Like this government round-up.
没错 这是他的预言
Exactly. It's part of His prophecy.
马太福音24:9
"人要把你们陷在患难里
"You will be handed over to be persecuted
也要杀害你们 你们又要为我的名被万民恨恶"
and put to death, and you will be hated by all."
一旦我们出去 乘客们必须
Once we're out of here, the passengers have to
齐心协力阻止政♥府♥
work together to stop the government,
从制止本·斯通开始
which starts with stopping Ben Stone.
你加入吗
You in?
敌人的敌人就是我的朋友
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
33E座
33e.
没人
Mm, no one assigned.
33C座
Uh, 33C.
没有 没人
Nope. No one assigned.
32E座
Uh, 32E.
C·钟
钟 你觉得是他吗
Chung. You think he's the one?
不 根据本的笔记 钟换到了过道座位
No, according to Ben's notes, Chung moved to an aisle seat.
这比我想象的更难
This is gonna be trickier than I thought.
好吧 我找到了点东西
Okay, I found something.
在《吉尔伽美什史诗》中
There are a bunch of Noah myths
提到了很多与诺亚相关的神话
stemming from the "Epic of Gilgamesh."
什么的什么诗
The what of what?
古代美索不达米亚宗教神话
Ancient Mesopotamian religious myth.
言归正传 很多观点认为
Anyway, a lot of the text describes
诺亚是世界的救主
Noah as the savior of the world.
对 我小时候听的就是这个故事
Yeah, that's the story I grew up on.
其他人认为他是毁灭者
Others see him as the destroyer.
什么叫毁灭者
What do you mean the destroyer?
他建造了方舟 拯救了动物 他...
He built the ark, the saved the animals, he --
对 在这个版本里
Yeah, in this version,
诺亚被描述为世上的邪恶之人
Noah is disgusted with the evil in the world,
在他无法说服其他人行善后
and after he failed to convince people to do good,
他请求上帝在世上发大洪水
he asked God to bring on the flood.
所以诺亚没有从洪水中救出人类
So, Noah didn't save humanity from the flood.
他造成了洪水
He caused it?
他是末日的使者
He was an agent of the apocalypse.
你这话听着像艾德里安说的
You're starting to sound a lot like Adrian.
他很笃定乘客们
He was obsessed with the passengers
会带来世界末日
bringing on the apocalypse.
艾德里安现在在监狱
Adrian's in jail right now.
他说自己收不到任何呼召了
He told me that he can't get Callings anymore.
21C座 找到了
21C. Got it.
艾德里安·香农
他在骗人
He is lying.
艾德里安没坐在自己的位置上
Adrian was out of his seat.
我们得回警局了
We got to get back to the precinct.
现在你来这的频率
Wow. Now you're putting in more hours now
比你在这工作时还多
than when you worked here.
我得马上跟艾德里安谈谈
I need to talk to Adrian right away.
你不是跟他谈过了吗
Didn't you talk to him already?
对 但他骗了我 我认为
No, he lied to me, and I think
他可以帮忙解决这个呼召
he can help us with this Calling.
我希望我能帮忙
Well, I wish I could help.
有人的生命危在旦夕 杰瑞德
A person's life is at stake, Jared.
我不能帮你见艾德里安 因为他已经走了
Can't help you see Adrian because he's gone.
我们已经释放了所有乘客
We released all the passengers already.
为什么
Why?
他录了指纹 拍了照 也登记在案了
He was fingerprinted, photographed, and processed.
你能派巡逻队去找
Can you not send a cruiser to go after --
不不 你辞去了警局的工作 好吗
No, no, no. You quit the force, okay?
你不当警♥察♥了 这意味你不能
You quit being a cop, which means you quit
再让我替你干脏活了
having me do your dirty work.
你不能两者兼得
You can't have it both ways.
不再可以了
Not anymore.
拜托 妈妈 告诉她 爸爸 我得留下
Please, Mom! Tell her, Dad! I need to stay!
卡尔 我只在乎让你好起来
Cal, all I care about is you getting better,
而你并没有
which you are not.
我们走 儿子
Let's go, bud.
好 我已经联♥系♥了医院
Okay, I've already called the hospital.
他们知道你们要过去
They know you guys are coming,
他们会直接带卡尔去烧伤病房♥
and they're gonna take Cal straight into the burn unit.
外面有救护车在等你们
There's an ambulance waiting for you outside.
没有尾翼我不能走
I can't go without the Tailfin!
听着
Hey, hey.
我跟你同舟共济 儿子
I'm on this, buddy.
相信我
Trust me.
好
Yeah.
好 来吧
Alright. Come on.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我下令停止测试尾翼了
I ordered a halt to all testing on the Tailfin.
你在这没有权限
You have no authority here.
但我有 齐默局长驳回了你的决定
Oh, but I do. Director Zimmer overruled you.
没有你我肯定做不到
I couldn't have done this without you.
谢谢过来
Thanks for being here.
当然
Of course.
慢慢来
Take your time.
我第一次也是最后一次游泳比赛的奖牌
My medal from my first, and last, swim meet.
第三名
Third place.
不敢相信她还留着
I can't believe she kept this.
我认得这里的所有东西 除了这个
I know what all this stuff is, except this.
S·波尔
S·波尔
S. Bahl?
我都不是那是谁 或是什么
I don't even know who are what that is.
我知道
I do.
S·波尔
我想你认识凯瑟琳·菲茨少校
I think you know Major General Katherine Fitz.
他甚至给萨尼·波尔
He even hooked up Dr. Saanvi Bahl
在国安局的秘密实验室找了工作
with a gig at a secret NSA lab.
萨尼·波尔是飞机上的一名乘客
Saanvi Bahl is a passenger on the plane.
莎拉 你母亲去世前在调查她
Sarah, your mother was investigating her before she died.
我妈肯定调查了一大堆人
My mom must have been investigating tons of people.
为什么这个会在她个人物品里
Why would this be in her personal effects?
你觉得萨尼·波尔跟我母亲的死
You think Saanvi Bahl had anything to do
有什么关系吗
with my mom's death?
我不知道
I don't know.
但如果有 我会找出来
But if she did, I'm gonna find out.
不如给你也来点热茶吧
How about some hot tea for you, too?
冷静一下
Calm those nerves.
我犯错了吗 从警局辞职
Did I make a mistake? Quitting the force?
不 别对自己这样
No. Don't do that to yourself.
没有杰瑞德的帮助
Without Jared's help,
我不知道该怎么找到艾德里安
I don't know how we're gonna find Adrian.
他最后肯定得出现
He's got to show up eventually.
很难相信如果他知道自己能救人
Hard to believe he wouldn't come forward
却不挺身而出
if he knew he could save a life.
如果他觉得
What if he thought that
有些人的命不值得被拯救呢
the life didn't deserve to be saved?
比如谁
Like who?
比如我哥哥 比如我
Like my brother. Like me.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表