剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情回顾
Previously on "Manifest"...
我杀了少校
I killed the Major.
别告诉本 我想自己告诉他
Don't say anything to Ben. I'd like to tell him myself.
我们得不惜一切代价
We have to do whatever it takes
确保我们都活下去
to make sure that we all survive.
-怎么回事 -他的火之审判
- What's happening? - His trial by fire.
你儿子需要帮助
Your son needs help.
他在哪里
Where is he?!
我是想解决呼召
I was trying to solve the Calling.
这不是解决呼召的方法 本
This is not how you solve your Callings, Ben.
我得逮捕他
I had to take him in.
萨尼 我们俩不是达成共识说你会去自首吗
Saanvi, I thought we both agreed that you would turn yourself in.
我只是需要到今天结束前
I just need until the end of the day.
我向你保证
I promise you.
-刚才那是地震吧 -在纽约吗
- It was an earthquake. - In New York?
很明显没人预料到
Apparently, no one saw it coming.
伊登预料到了
Eden did.
这是让我们停手的信息
We're being sent a message to stop.
你现在真的能收手吗
Can you really stop now
就因为两个不相关的事件吗
because of two possibly unrelated events?
你和我紧密相连
You and I are connected,
我觉得伊登是这个联♥系♥的一部分
and I think Eden is part of this connection.
-你离她远点 -你不能分开我们
- You stay away from her. - You can't separate us.
再见 安吉丽娜
Goodbye, Angelina.
我来找波尔医生
I'm here for Dr. Bahl.
她不在
She's not here.
我只希望我们做的事没错
I just hope we're doing the right thing.
非常抱歉 我太过火了
I am so sorry. I went too far.
当时就是一时冲动 现在我知道了
It was in the moment, and I know it now.
我是要失去你了吗
Am I losing you?
不
No.
不 我还是我
No, I'm still me.
我还是我原来的样子
I'm still the same person I've always been.
求求你 格蕾丝 你... 你得相信这点
Please, Grace, you've -- you've gotta trust that.
我知道我让你经历了太多的痛苦
I know I've put you through so much.
但我所做的是为了救卡尔
But everything I've done has been to save Cal,
救小米
to save Mick.
这个我理解
I understand that.
但是在挽救救生艇的过程中
But it does us no good if,
如果你淹死了 这对我们就没有任何意义了
in saving the Lifeboat, you drown in the process.
我现在明白了 真的
I know that now. I-I do.
真的吗
Do you?
因为我需要知道你真的明白了
Because I really need to know that you do.
你把我吓坏了
You scared me.
我知道
I know.
我把自己也吓坏了
I scared myself.
救生艇还在
And the Lifeboat isn't going away.
我们得找个更好的办法
And we need to find a better way than this.
这是给你提审穿的
This is for the arraignment.
是我喜欢的还是你喜欢的那套
Is that my favorite suit or yours?
你也想让法官不为难你吧
You want the judge to go easy on you, right?
法庭上见
I'll see you in there.
我爱你
I love you.
卡尔
Hey, Cal?
是我 伙计
Hey. It's just me, buddy.
在你♥爸♥爸的提审开始之前
Your mom wanted me to check on you
你妈妈想让我来看看你
before your dad's arraignment.
都还好吧
Everything okay?
伊登给你找麻烦了吗
Eden giving you trouble?
她睡得香着呢
Oh, she's sleeping like a baby.
我挺好 我们都挺好的
I'm fine. We're all fine.
你是要训练跑马拉松吗
Are you training for a marathon?
这笑话不错 小米姑姑
Good one, Auntie Mick.
我知道你♥爸♥爸被捕
Look, I know it's probably a little weird,
可能让人感觉有点奇怪
your dad being arrested.
他是想做好事 但是...
He was trying to do the right thing, but --
方法错了
Doing it in the wrong way?
有时候我会忘记你有多大
Sometimes I forget how old you are.
-他很快就会回家了 好吗 -好
- He'll be home soon, okay? - Okay.
专家们到今早仍然非常困惑
Specialists remain baffled this morning
因为无法解释的火山活动...
as inexplicable volcanic activity...
好像已经消失了
...seems to have disappeared
消失得就如同它出现那样突然
just as quickly as it materialized.
-流动的岩浆... -可找到你了
- Flowing lava -- - Hey, there you are.
你为什么一直不接我的电♥话♥
Why have you been dodging my calls?
-你在哪儿呢 -我知道你很可能非常生气...
- Where are you? - Hey, I know you're probably mad --
生气 没错 我跑去尤里卡
Mad? Yeah. I showed up at Eureka
为你自首的罪逮捕你
to bring you in for a crime that you admitted to me.
萨尼 你难道不想赎罪吗
Saanvi, don't you want redemption?
我想 我正要会市里
I do. I'm heading back to the city.
我没有逃跑 你向你保证
I'm not on the run. You have my word on that.
你到底什么时候回来
Exactly when will you be back?
6个小时
Six hours?
我知道你要履行执法的职责
Look, I know you have your duty to the law.
我只是... 我想让你明白 努力拯救我们大家
I just -- I want you to know that I also have my duty
也是我的职责
in trying to save us all,
等我见到你 我会解释所有事
and I'm gonna explain everything to you when I see you.
6个小时
Six hours?
我们来这边可没用那么久啊
Didn't take that long to get up here.
我还需要点时间
I need some more time,
我还有件事必须要去办
and I have one more thing I have to do.
卡尔 你也有那个呼召了吗 没事吧
Cal, you have that? You okay?
对 我没事
Y-Y-Yeah, I'm okay!
我马上下来
I'll be down in a sec!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
命运航♥班♥
第三季 第十一集
她走了吗
Is she gone?
对 可其实我们没必要把你藏起来
Yeah, but we didn't have to hide you.
她会明白你为什么在这里
She'd get why you're here.
只是我妈妈不理解我们相互联♥系♥
It's just, my mom doesn't understand we're connected.
我知道你要来和我们一起住
I knew you were coming to stay with us,
在我姑姑从哥斯达黎加找到你之前就知道
even before my aunt found you in Costa Rica.
一直以来里你是唯一对我好的人
You've been the only one who's been good to me this whole time.
呼召把我们联♥系♥到了一起
The Callings, they brought us together.
它们还想让你住在这
They still want you here.
我知道
I know it.
我只是搞不懂为什么
I just don't know why.
也许这个呼召能告诉我们
Maybe this Calling can tell us.
我们整晚都在进行测试
We've been running tests all night.
但方舟遗骸现在成了灰烬
But the Ark fragment is simply ash now,
无论我们做什么 它都没有反应
and no matter what we do, it isn't responding.
对不起 医生
I'm sorry, Doctor.
我理解
Understood.
看起来不是好消息
Seems like bad news.
我们都那么接近了
We were so close.
我们都成功了
We'd done it.
那么一瞬间...
For a split second...
如果我们有更多时间测试遗骸 我知道能...
If we just had more time with the Ark piece, I know we could--
你们所有人都应该知道 有时候
You of all people should know that, sometimes,
科学意外会比预期结果
accidents in science prove to be more fruitful
更有成果
than what was planned.
丢了浮木并不妨碍我们
Losing the driftwood didn't impede us.
它只是改变了我们的焦点
It -- It -- It just changed our focus.
全体起立
All rise.
请就座 法庭现在开庭
Please be seated. The court is now in order.
州法♥院♥诉本杰明·斯通案
"State versus Benjamin Stone."
看来你涉及了多项指控
Look like you've collected quite a few charges for yourself,
斯通先生
Mr. Stone.
殴打 袭击 非法监禁
Battery, assault, false imprisonment,
非法入侵 违反限制令
trespassing, violation of a restraining order.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表