剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情回顾
Previously on "Manifest"...
绑♥架♥卡尔的三个人
The three guys who kidnapped Cal...
他们又复活了
they're alive again.
八十四天 我们就让卡尔躲得远远的
For 84 days, we just keep Cal far, far away from them.
我需要帮助
I need help.
特洛伊·戴维斯 肿瘤实验室技术人员
Uh, Troy Davis. Oncology lab tech.
这是我的照片
This is a picture of me.
那个盯着拿沙冰姑娘的男孩
Boy staring at the girl with the slushie?
那是我
That's me.
皮特 我需要你的帮助去找到杰斯和科里
Pete, I need your help finding Jace and Kory.
把我送回牢房♥吧
Take me back to my cell.
米凯拉救了我
Michaela saved me.
我想我也应该救你
I think I'm supposed to save you.
-格伦去世了 -我们想把房♥子送给你
- Glen's dead. - We would like you to have the house.
泽克和我会照顾她
Zeke and I will take care of her.
我想你认识凯瑟琳·菲茨少校
I think you know Major General Kathryn Fitz.
她失踪了
Apparently she's gone missing.
我觉得是政♥府♥在背后搞鬼
I think the government is behind this.
你肯定会想做点什么帮我
You're gonna want to do something to help me.
别做 我来处理
Do not. I'll handle it.
-你复职了 -我不干了
- You are hereby reinstated. - I'm out.
鲍勃 我知道你说过什么都不会改变你的心意
Bob, I know you said nothing would change your mind...
但如果我给你看些我确定能让你回心转意的东西呢
but what if I show you something I know will?
两个月后
本·斯通
需要咨♥询♥点事情
都还好吗
Everything okay?
又出现了
It's, uh, happening again.
就像圣诞灯饰似的熠熠发光
Lighting up like Christmas.
你怎么看
What do you think?
听着荒唐 但我能感觉到那尾翼...
It sounds insane, but I can feel the tailfin...
召唤着我
beckoning me.
我必须再去看看
I've got to see it again.
电♥话♥是你打还是我打
Are you calling or am I?
九个星期完全没有联♥系♥
Nine weeks radio silence,
突然之间万斯要派车来接你
and suddenly Vance is sending you a car?
我和他讲了我手的事
Yeah, well, I told him about my hand.
算是吧
Sort of.
你确定这样是明智的吗
Are you sure that's a good idea?
本 他可又是国安局的人了
Ben, he's officially NSA again.
对 可他还是那个不惜牺牲自己的性命
Yeah, but he's still the guy who endangered his life
也要救我的人
to save mine.
所以不管他给谁工作 我信任他
So no matter who he works for, I trust him.
而我信任你
And I trust you.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
宝贝
Hi, honey.
对毕业舞会很期待吧
Excited for prom?
你决定穿哪件衣服了
Which dress did you settle on?
毕业舞会
实际上我不准备去了
I'm actually gonna skip it.
什么 你确定吗
What? Are you sure?
我觉得也不会损失什么的
I doubt I'm missing much.
我知道你为你和TJ买♥♥了那些票
Oh, I-I know you bought those tickets for you and TJ,
但不去的话你也许会后悔的
but you might regret not going.
毕竟是毕业舞会啊
It is prom.
我几乎不再见到那些人了
I barely see those people anymore.
可意义就在这啊... 最后的狂欢
Yeah, but that's the point -- one last rager.
-狂欢 -还这么说吧
- Rager? - That still a thing?
不 没人这么说了
No. Nobody says that.
爸爸 你那牛叉的座驾到了
Oh, Dad, your badass carriage awaits.
好吧
Alright.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
你见过他了吗
Have you seen him?
我假设他还挺好吧
I'm assuming he's alright.
好吧 这个问题怎么样...
Alright, how about this one --
你到底要带我去哪里
where exactly are you taking me?
你真觉得尾翼在这吗
You really think the tailfin is here?
在众目睽睽之下藏着
Just hiding in plain sight?
没有标记的建筑 难以觉察的重兵守卫...
Well, unmarked buildings, inconspicuous heavy security --
感觉应该没错
sounds about right.
你电♥话♥不打一个 字也不写一个
What, you don't call, you don't write?
萨尼 你先进去吧
Saanvi, why don't you head inside?
负责安保的玛丽会收掉你的手♥机♥和身份证件
Mary at the security desk will take your phone and ID.
你只需要踏实待着
All you had to do was sit tight
相信我会处理好
and trust that I had things handled.
我怎么能让你在古巴监狱里把牢底坐穿呢
I couldn't let you rot in a Cuban prison.
你无法想象我为此所受到的问责
Can't imagine the things I've answered for.
所以 谢谢你的帮忙 但我不需要
So thanks for the favor, but I didn't need it.
你们看到的 了解到的
Anything you see, anything you learn
都是绝密的
is highly classified,
出去之后不能和任何人说
never to be shared beyond these walls.
尾翼在这吗
Is the tailfin here?
还有一群科学精英
Along with a confluence of top scientific minds
汇聚在一起研究这个现象
convened to study the phenomenon.
就这些吗
This is it?
这是整个828航♥班♥的调查场所
This is the entire 828 investigation?
你又参与到调查了
You're part of it again?
我负责调查了
I'm in charge of it.
看来我和国安局联♥系♥
Well, I guess my contacting the NSA
对你来说也不坏啊
didn't turn out so bad for you after all.
我本来要自己去谈判把我放出来
Well, I was about to negotiate my own release,
结果你插了手
until you swooped in,
造成了一个重大的国际事件
caused a massive international incident,
几乎让我去联邦监狱坐牢
and almost landed me in federal prison.
我们进不进去啊
Are we going in?
还是你们俩准备在这接着拌嘴
Or are you two planning to keep bickering out here?
欢迎来到尤里卡
Welcome to Eureka.
命运航♥班♥
第三季 第四集
你要来吃点别的吗
Do you -- Do you want something else?
里面没有葡萄干
There are no raisins.
-真的吗 -我一直吃有葡萄干
- Really, - I-- I always have raisins...
-好 -混着燕麦片一起吃的
- Okay. - ...with my oatmeal.
-葡萄干在哪 -抱歉
- Where are the raisins? - Sorry.
-你为什么把葡萄干藏起来 -不
- Why are you hiding them?! - No, hey, hey --
不如我给你切点水果吧
why don't I cut you up some fruit?
-葡萄干在哪 -或者别的 也许...
- Where are the raisins? - Or something, maybe--
-是你吃掉了吗 -贝弗莉
- Did you eat them?! - Beverly, hey --
-葡萄干去哪了 -你要煎蛋卷吗
- Where are the raisins?! - Do you want an omelet?
-我可以给你做煎蛋卷 -葡萄干在哪
- I can make you an omelet. I can-- - Where are the raisins?
-我听到有人说煎蛋卷 -我...
- I heard something about omelets. - I-I --
贝弗莉 我是泽克
Beverly, I'm Zeke.
我是米凯拉的丈夫
Michaela's husband.
我知道你现在可能认不出我们
I know you may not recognize us right now,
但是米凯拉以前和伊薇是同学
but Michaela went to school with Evie.
伊薇是我的好朋友 贝弗莉
Evie was my best friend, Beverly.
格伦叫我们来这里陪陪你
Glen asked us to -- to be here with you to keep you company.
格伦叫你们来的吗
Glen asked you?
是的
Yeah.
来...
To --
慢慢来
Here we go.
以前我经常开车送你去训练
I used to drive you to practice.
我们总是迟到
We were always running late.
但你总是带好吃的零食
But you did bring the best snacks.
你把零食偷偷带上车
And you'd sneak them in the car.
我以为你不知道呢
I did not think you knew that.
她只是需要重新开始
She just needed a reset.
你
You...
你现在会读心术了吗
You a mind reader now?
我身上发生了些奇怪的事
Something strange happened to me.
你听到呼召了吗
You have a Calling?
不 是其他事
No, it was something else.
我很害怕 很困惑
I was scared, confused.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表