剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
天呐 金康餐馆
Oh, my God. King Kone.
他们以前总在特殊场合带我去那
They used to take me there on special occasions.
你父母吗
Your parents?
他们那时还很正常
They were almost normal then.
我完全不知道他们之后会那样对我
I had no idea what they'd do to me one day,
他们会...
how they'd...
我一直在找合适的话
You know, I keep trying to find the right thing to say,
告诉你我有多么遗憾
to tell you how sorry I am for...
对你经历的一切
all that you've been through.
但我唯一想到的就是
But the only thing I can think of is,
"太操蛋了"
"That sucks."
是的
It does.
确实很操蛋
It does suck.
很难相信我也曾快乐过
It's hard to believe I was ever happy,
但这 这张照片就是证据
but this -- this picture is proof I was.
或许呼召想让你找到这张照片
Maybe the Calling wanted you to have that photo.
让你想起幸福的感觉
To remind you what it was like to be happy.
那需可不止一张冰沙的照片
It's gonna take more than a picture of a slushie.
不如去吃一个吧
What about tasting one?
我只想摆脱那些幻觉
I just want to get rid of these visions.
如果冰沙有用 12杯我都喝
If a slushie will help, I'll have 12 of them.
-棒 -老兄
- Yeah! Nice! - Aw, man!
孩子们知道他这段时间一直藏在别处吗
Do the boys know that he's been in hiding this whole time?
唯一让我保持理智的事
Only thing that's kept me sane
就是知道有一天我能告诉他们
is knowing that one day I'll be able to tell them
他终于能回家了
that he's finally coming home.
我猜今天不是那天
I suspect that day is not today.
艾斯特尔 我们被古巴军队突袭了
Estelle, we were ambushed by the Cuban military.
他最近都不能回来了
He's not coming home anytime soon.
-我很抱歉 -不
- I am so sorry. ?- No.
不 他说干完这个他就不干了
No, he told me that after this he'd be done.
艾斯特尔 我也不希望
Estelle, I hate that you
你和你家庭经历这些
and your family are going through this,
尤其是 我是那个把他带去古巴的人
especially since I was the one that dragged him to Cuba.
你是那个把他卷入这一切的人
You're the one who dragged him into all of this!
都是因为你 全世界都认为他死了
It's your fault that the world has to think that he's dead,
没错 这是你的错
and, yes, this is your fault!
所以如果你想得到饶恕
So if you're looking for absolution,
把他弄回来
get him back.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
处理好
Fix this.
我不在乎需要什么代价
I don't care what it takes.
他让我把这个给你
He asked me to give you this.
我当初发誓绝不嫁给一个
I swore that I'd never marry a man
生活中充满秘密的男人
whose life was shrouded in secrets.
看看他在戒指里刻了什么
Look what he put inside.
"你该知道真♥相♥"
"You shall know the truth."
"真♥相♥会让你自♥由♥"
"And the truth shall set you free."
真♥相♥会让你自♥由♥
The truth shall set you free?
还有谁知道他用这句话吗
Would anyone else know that he used that quote?
只有足够爱他 愿意去他墓前的人才知道
Only the people who loved him enough to visit his grave.
这话就刻在墓碑上
It's right on his tombstone.
你真的认为
Do you really think
呼召想让我们喝冰沙吗
the Calling wanted us to get slushies?
我不知道
I have no idea.
但我很开心我们来喝了
But, uh, I'm so glad that we did.
能给我张纸巾吗
Can I have a napkin?
这可能是我追逐
You know, this might be the most fun
解决呼召意义中最有趣的一个 所以谢谢
I've ever had following a Calling, so thank you.
不 谢谢你 我需要这些
No, thank you. I needed this.
我脑袋冻住了
And here comes the brain freeze.
好极了 房♥间能用现金结账吗
Great, and -- and can I pay for the room with cash?
当然 好
Sure. Yeah --
喂
Hello?
喂 还在吗
Hello? You there?
塔里克舅舅来了
There's Uncle Tarik.
这是个好现象
Well, that's a good sign.
-是吗 -对
- It is? ?- Yeah.
他小时候每当想谈谈时
When he was little and he wanted to talk,
就会在你面前晃悠
he would sulk within view.
你擅长HORSE投篮吗
You any good at horse?
我们来这干什么
What are we doing here?
你之前让我想起了过去
You jogged my memory earlier,
当你提到之前的事时
when you mentioned how it used to be.
当我在这工作的时候
Back when I worked here.
我打赌罗恩和朱莉肯定没改后屋
I'll bet Ron and Julie never bothered to change the combo
保险箱的密♥码♥
to the safe in the back.
杰斯
Hey, Jace!
我们走吧 好吗
L-Let's just go. Alright?
难道这不是更好吗 如果大家都认为
Wouldn't it be better if -- if everyone thought
我们还在湖底躺着
that we were still ?at the bottom of that lake?
你看到那些警♥察♥的表情了
You saw the looks on those cops' faces.
他们知道我们回来了
They know we're back.
那我们就消失吧
Well, then, l-let's just disappear.
我说不好
I-I-I don't know.
-去加拿大什么的 -对
- Go to Canada or whatever. - For sure.
但首先 我们要先把旧账算清
But first, we got scores to settle.
我们走吧
Now, let's go.
我们要砸抢之后用房♥车逃跑吗
We're gonna do a smash-and-grab and peal out in an RV?
我们可能需要随机应变
We might have to improvise.
州警得到了那三人的消息
State troopers got a tip about three guys
他们开了房♥车 其中一人有刀
getting out of an RV. One had a knife.
他们在一家叫金康餐馆的快餐店前
They're at a fast-food joint called King Kone.
我们的车散热器坏了
Driving on a damaged radiator,
但我们会尽快赶过去
but we're going as fast as we can.
刚才那句不算 现在我们才是尽快
Scratch that. Now we're going as fast as we can --
比全力稍微还快点
slightly faster than we can.
你这是R位投篮吗
Is that, like, "R"?
其实是S位
It's "S," actually.
你得进球才行
You gotta nail that shot.
我有点生疏了
I'm a little rusty.
好吧 要这么记
Alright, remember it like this.
BEEF投篮法则
B-e-e-f.
平衡
Balance --
视线 手肘 跟随
Eyes, elbows, follow-through.
我知道
I know.
听起来你有个很好的教练
Sounds like you got a good coach.
对 我妈妈最棒了
Yeah. My mom's the best.
她从没在HORSE投篮上赢过我
She never beat me at horse.
一次也没有
Not once.
她只让我赢
She only let me win.
每次都是
Every damn time.
她说每次你做好了什么事
She said every time you did something well,
她都比自己做的还开心
she'd be even prouder than if she did it herself.
她说你让她成为一个好妈妈
She said you made her a good mother.
去找她
Go to her.
去找她
Go to her.
去找她
Go to her.
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
你也听到了吗
You heard that, too?
去找她
Go to her!
这是死在湖里的那个孩子
It's the damn kid that died in the lake.
"去找她"又是什么意思
What the hell's "Go to her" supposed to mean?
警♥察♥来了 她靠近了
It's the cop. She's close.
去找她
Go to her!
这孩子想通过意识控制我们 让我们自首
That kid's trying to mind-control us to turn ourselves in.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
皮特 皮特 我们得走了 老兄
Pete. Pete! We gotta go, man.
你在干什么 我们得走了
What are you doing? We gotta go!
快上车
Get in the RV!
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表