剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
-那边 -救命 救命
- There. - ?Help! Help!
没事了 我们是纽约警♥察♥局的
It's -- It's okay. We're NYPD.
我丈夫
My husband!
还有呼吸 头部受伤
I got a pulse. There's a head wound.
呼叫救护车
Call an ambulance.
你能告诉我发生什么事了吗
Can you tell me what happened?
有三个人 不知道哪里冒出来的
These three men, ?they came out of nowhere and --
他们其中一个
and one -- one of them just --
不停地用石头打他的头
just kept hitting him over the head with a rock,
他们不停地打
and they just kept hitting him.
你做得很好 做得很好
You're doing great, okay? You're doing great.
他们 他们抢走了我们的房♥车
They, um... They -- They took our RV,
其中一个不停地喊着 "现在是几月"
and then one of them kept screaming, "What month is it?"
你们要抓住他们
You have to catch them!
我从没见过他
I don't think I ever met him.
你见过 你不记得了
Oh, you did. You just don't remember.
他是妈妈同母异父的弟弟 是吗
He's mom's step-brother, right?
-是的 -他们为什么合不来
- Yep. - ?And why don't they get along?
你知道大人不总是
You know that adults don't always
能说或做正确的事
say and do the right thing.
感情会受伤害
Feelings get hurt,
尤其是涉及到家人的时候
especially when it comes to family.
不过他是你妈妈的弟弟
But he's your mom's little brother,
她爱他
and she loves him.
很爱他
A lot.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
对不起 对不起
I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.
有的时候我会出现幻觉 请不要告诉别人
Sometimes I see things. Please don't tell anyone.
不 没关系
No, no. It's okay.
我姑姑小米 她...
My Aunt Mick, she...
跟我说了些你遭遇的事
told me a little bit about what happened to you.
还有你父母的反应...
And how your parents reacted to, um...
对我们称之为"呼召"的反应
well, we say "Callings."
他们觉得我的幻觉
They thought my visions were a sign
是我将带来世界末日的征兆
that I was gonna bring about the End of Days.
它不停止
It won't stop.
一直出现
It keeps coming back.
那只是意味着你还没解决问题而已
That just means you haven't solved it yet.
你看到什么了
What did you see?
有人...
Someone...
跟踪我
is stalking me.
它有一对翅膀 没有脸
It has wings and no face.
它抓到我之前...
Just before it reached me, it...
变成了无数种颜色
it transformed into millions of colors
然后像玻璃一样碎掉
and then just shattered like glass.
有时候呼召只会给你看
Sometimes the Callings only show you something
你知道的东西
that you would know.
这些细节对你有什么意义吗
Do any of these details mean anything to you?
等等 我以前在赛奥赛特的学校
Wait, there was ?a-a stained glass window
有一扇彩色玻璃窗
at my old school in Syosset.
一个天使长
A-An archangel?
也许呼召想让你回到
Well, maybe the Callings want you to go back
你以前的学校
to your old school.
等等 我来拿 我来拿
Oh! Hold on. ?Let me help. Let me help.
-谢谢 -你联♥系♥上他了吗
- Thank you. - Did you get a hold of him?
没有 他的语♥音♥信箱都满了
No, voicemail's full.
我等会再打给他试试
I'll try again later.
重回树林拥抱自然的感觉一定很好
It'll be good to get back into those woods.
卡尔一定会很喜欢那里
Cal's gonna love it there.
-这个是奥莉芙的吗 -不 是我的
- This one's Olive's? - No, it's mine.
我办完事之后马上就去跟你们会合
I'm ready to come the minute I'm done.
孩子们 你们的行李呢 我们得出发了
Girls, where are your suitcases? We need to go.
爸妈 我们不去了
Mom, Dad, we're not going.
什么
E-Excuse me?
奥莉芙 外面有很危险的男人
Olive, there are dangerous men out there.
安吉丽娜收到了呼召
Angelina had a Calling.
我们刚刚弄明白了那是什么意思
And we just figured out what it might mean.
我不想给你们造成麻烦
I don't want to cause a problem.
不 不 不 你没有
No, no, no. You're not.
她一直收到重复的呼召
She's had the same one over and over,
现在她终于可以追随它了
and she's finally able to follow it.
我们不能让她无视呼召
We can't let her ignore a Calling.
如果安吉丽娜留下 我能帮她
If Angelina stays, I could help her.
你们不认为我能做到 是吗
You really don't think I can do this, do you?
-不是 -不 奥莉芙 不是这么回事
- No, that's -- - ?No, Olive, it's not that.
我们很担心
We're worried.
我应该跟她一起解决这件事 妈
I'm supposed to do this with her, Mom.
我应该帮她
I'm supposed to help her.
我就是知道
I know it.
我也知道
I know it, too.
我们家之前也像这样分开过
Our family split up like this before,
七年前在牙买♥♥加的一个机场
seven years ago in an airport in Jamaica.
但最后因此救了卡尔一命
And it ended up saving Cal's life.
这一次也会保证他的安全
And this is gonna keep him safe, too.
那么我想这就是告别了
Well, then, I guess this is goodbye.
过来吧
Come here.
暂时而已
For now.
好了
There you go.
你把所有的病人都带到这里来吗
Bring all your patients in here?
只有那些死而复生的病人
Just the ones who die and came back to life.
-这简直不可思议 -怎么了
- This is unbelievable. - ?What?
-我有问题吗 -不 你一点事都没有
- Something wrong with me? - No, not a single thing.
你身上那些长达三个半月的
I see no trace of the frostbite or the gangrenous tissue
冻伤和坏疽性组织都不见了
that was consuming you 3 1/2 months ago.
所以 在死期之后生还让我重获新生了
So...so surviving the Death Date gave me a do-over?
不只是我的生命 还有我的健康
Not just on my life, but on my health?
除此之外 所有归回之人都有的
There's more. I see no trace of the ischemic blood marker
缺血性血液标记 在你身上消失了
that all returnees have, that you had.
所以 我猜
So I'm guessing that --
没有呼召了 我又变回凡人了
No more Callings. I'm a Muggle again.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
是啊 我只是 很忙
Yeah, I'm just...busy.
-你好 -你好
- Hey, man. - ?Hey.
看下手♥机♥ 小米一直在找你
Check your phone. ?Mick's been trying to call you.
我的手♥机♥没电了 我整个早上都在找公♥寓♥
My battery died. I've been looking for apartments all morning.
没出什么事吧
Is everything okay?
那些毒贩又回来了
The meth heads are back.
从那片湖里吗
From out of the lake?
好 我会马上联♥系♥小米
Alright, I will try and reach Mick.
萨尼 那些毒贩不是唯一的问题
Saanvi, the meth heads aren't the only problem.
国防部和国♥家♥安♥全♥局的一些特工
Some agents from the DoD and the NSA
今早碰巧去了我家附近
happened to be ?in my neighborhood this morning.
他们知道关于万斯的事吗
Do they know about Vance?
我什么也没说
I didn't say a word,
但万斯的前任副手有点可疑
but Vance's old deputy seemed suspicious.
你觉得他们知道飞机尾翼的事吗
Do you think they know anything about the tailfin?
你能想象如果事情暴露
Could you imagine how the world
会在全世界掀起怎样的波澜
would react if that got out?
我们又要再一次处在人们的关注之下
The scrutiny we would be under again.
不 我真正害怕的是被那个少校发现
No, what really scares me is the Major finding out.
没错
Yeah.
尤其是 怕她看到这个
Especially... if she saw this.
-怎么会这样 -我不知道
- What happened?! - ?I don't know.
我碰到尾翼的时候 萨尼 它把我弹了出去
When I touched the tailfin, Saanvi, it blew me back
就像触电了一样 然后就变成这样了
like an electrical shock, and then this happened.
-我得取样然后清理伤口 -不 晚点再说
- I got to take a sample and clean it. - ?No, no, later.
现在 我真的需要你快点联♥系♥埃米特
Right now, I really need you to contact Emmett.
先把手处理完 拜托
Hand first, please.
我们找到那辆房♥车了
We got a hit on the RV plates.
有人看到它在高速公路往南的
They were spotted southbound on the highway out by --
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表