剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
没什么可惩罚的
There's nothing to be punished for.
有 妈妈
There is, Mom.
-亲爱的 -就像
- Honey -- - ?It's like --
就像是 呼召在生我们的气
It's as if, like, ?the Callings were angry at us.
对 或许如此
Yeah, maybe so.
生气一些乘客
Angry that some of the passengers
在救生艇上戳洞
are poking holes in the Lifeboat.
所以我必须找方法解决这事 格蕾丝
Which is why I need to find a way around this, Grace --
好让我解决呼召
so I can solve this Calling.
真的吗
Really?
那名警♥察♥估计还没走到他的车旁吧
That officer probably hasn't even reached his car yet.
我能行 我自己能行
I can do it. I can do it on my own.
你不能擅自行动 卡尔
You're not gonna do anything on your own, Cal.
你也不能行动
And you're not doing anything, either.
就让米凯拉负责这一次吧
Just let Michaela take the lead on this one.
你根本没听
You're not listening!
别 卡尔
No. Come on, Cal!
我
I--
我最终还是得解决这个呼召
I'm gonna have to solve this Calling eventually.
你当然需要 但就 别是现在
Of course you are, but just -- not yet.
看看你自己
I mean, l-look at you.
本 你被呼召和救生艇
Ben, you are so consumed with the Callings
弄得精疲力尽 你都逼得儿子
and the Lifeboat ?that you have pushed our son
认为他要自己一人解决呼召了
to believing that he needs to solve this all on his own.
你想让我怎么做 格蕾丝
What do you want from me, Grace?
我们别无选择 我们得 好吧
We don't have a choice. We have t-- Alright.
我不想再这样了
I don't want to do this anymore.
那呼召比之前都严重
That Calling was worse than the ones before.
对 我知道该怎么做了
?Yeah. I think I know what I have to do.
卡尔
Cal?
卡尔 你还好吗
Cal? Are you okay?
我没事 妈妈
Yeah, I'm okay, Mom!
我能进来吗 家里不许锁门
Can I come in? We don't lock doors in this house.
你知道的
You know that.
妈妈 只是最近发生了很多事
Mom, there's just a lot going on right now with --
爸爸 还有呼召
with Dad and the Calling.
我需要一些隐私
I-I just need some privacy.
好
Okay.
我晚点再来看你
I'll come check on you later.
你在画什么
What are you drawing?
呼召的答案
The answer to the Calling.
大家好啊
Hey, guys.
我只是来看看他
Hey. I, um, just came to check on him.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
他在车♥库♥
He's in the garage.
这么糟吗
That bad, huh?
我不能再继续这样了
I can't go on like this.
你可以
Yes, you can.
你要在接下去三年继续这样
You're gonna go on like this for the next three years,
有时候 没错 会感觉身处地狱
and sometimes, yes, it will be hell,
比如现在
like it is right now.
但很快
But before you know it,
死期就会到来
the Death Date is gonna be there,
让你经历一切磨难的男人
and the man who's ?putting you through hell...
他会活下来
he's gonna live.
只要你到达了对岸
And once you're on the other side,
一切都会该改变
everything is gonna change.
永远都不会再是地狱
And it'll never be hell again.
我只知道你会继续这样生活 是因为
And I know that you are going to go on like this because...
让我经历了地狱的男人已经到了对岸
...the man who put me through hell is on the other side,
而我迫不及待想跟他在一起
and I can't wait to be there with him.
与此同时 告诉我该怎么帮忙
In the meantime, how can I help?
你刚帮到我了
You just did.
我有其他消息会通知你
Otherwise, I'll get back to you when I know more.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
还说要放轻松
So much for taking it slow.
我收到了乘客发来的
I've gotten over 20 e-mails,
二十封邮件 十几条语♥音♥留言
about a dozen voicemails from passengers.
我们都经历了同样的呼召 小米
We all had the same Calling, Mick.
所有人都是
Every single one of us.
-本 停下吧 -我们得解决这个
- Ben, just stop. - We have to solve this.
如果我们这么多人都有 这可能是目前为止
If so many of us had it, it could be the most important
我们的最大呼召
Calling we've had so far.
我不是说不解决
I'm not saying not to solve it,
但多多依靠我吧
but just lean on me a little bit.
喘口气
Take a beat.
你也这么说吗 我在家软禁
You, too? I'm on house arrest.
不是在床上软禁 小米
Not bed rest, Mick.
我们无法控制救生艇
We have no way to control the Lifeboat,
而现在 又有了这个 我
and now, with this, I --
我都不能自♥由♥地解决呼召
I don't even have the freedom to solve one Calling!
-如果我可以解 -本 停下吧
- If I could just fi-- - Ben, just stop.
你现在在这试着拯救全世界
You're in here right now trying to save the world,
但在楼上 格蕾丝感觉她的世界就要崩塌了
but out there, Grace feels like hers is falling apart.
她失去了餐厅 小米
She lost the restaurant, Mick.
都是我害的
Because of me.
好吧 她更担心失去你
Yeah, well, she's more concerned with losing you.
来吧 把你知道的告诉我
Come on. Show me what you got.
我们都着火了
Well, we were all on fire.
乌云回来了
The Dark Cloud returned.
还有无声的呐喊
And the Silent Screams.
肯定有个共同点
There's gotta be a common denominator.
你说得对 肯定有
You're right. They must.
萨尼·波尔 往你那边去了
我得走了 晚点联♥系♥你 好吗
I gotta go. ?I'll call you later, okay?
萨尼吗
Saanvi?
我得把这事解决了
I gotta follow through with this.
好吧
Well...
我不会说我同意 因为我不同意
I'm not gonna say I'm okay with it, because I'm not.
我不是要你的允许
I'm not asking for your permission.
我也是救生艇的一员
I'm a member of the Lifeboat, too,
我需要决定自己认为什么最好
and I need to decide what I think is best.
你之前说我处理救生艇的方式不对
You told me the way I was handling the Lifeboat was wrong.
我得到了一个监视脚环证明你是对的
Hell, I've got an ankle bracelet proving you right.
但小米 我现在要对你说同样的话
But, Mick, I'm saying the same to you now.
你或许不认为我是个好乘客
You know, you might not think I'm a good passenger,
但我是个好警♥察♥ 好吗
but I'm a good cop, okay?
这就是好警♥察♥该做的事
And this is what good cops do.
是时候告诉我爸爸这些烧伤了
It's time to tell my dad about these burns.
伤口开始疼的厉害
They're starting to really hurt.
你掉到热锅上了吗
Did you fall on a hot stove?
滚水烫你了吗
Spill boiling water on yourself?
没错
Exactly.
这些烧伤不是人为造成 所以人无法治愈
These burns aren't manmade, so man can't heal them.
你要这样才能摆脱烧伤
This is how you get rid of those burns.
你被赋予一项任务
You were tasked with a mission,
当那个任务完成后 你就会痊愈
and when that mission is fulfilled, you'll be healed.
亚伦帮助摩西意识到他有多么特别
Aaron helped Moses realize how special he is.
我也是一样的功能
I'm here to do the same.
好吧 我们一起行动
Okay, we'll do this together.
纽约市警局
129分局
我准备好自首了
I'm ready to confess.
我不会逃避惩罚
I'm not gonna turn my back on that,
但我需要你保证我一件事
but I need you to promise me one thing.
-什么 -你要阻止万斯
- What's that? - That you're gonna stop Vance
继续给尾翼做测试
from continuing tests on the Tailfin.
我毁了浮木
I destroyed the driftwood.
我之前去处理那个了
That's where I've been.
它造成了对现实世界的伤害
It's causing real-world damage.
尾翼也一样 只会更加糟糕
The Tailfin is gonna do the same thing, only much worse.
本和我一整天都在接收呼召
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表