剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
你如何辩护
How do you plead?
法官阁下 我们已经达成认罪协议了
Your Honor, we've come to a plea disposition.
我的当事人会对一项轻罪指控认罪
My client will plead guilty to one misdemeanor count.
用已服刑期和社区服务服刑
Credit for time served and community service.
法官阁下 我非常抱歉
Your Honor, I am beyond sorry.
很明显 我的当事人很后悔
Clearly, my client is remorseful,
我认为很有必要把现实情况
and I think it's important to take into account
-考虑进去 -后悔
- the realities of the situation. - "Remorse"?
这并非他第一次和科迪·韦伯相遇
This isn't his first encounter with Cody Webber.
没错吧 斯通先生
Isn't that right, Mr. Stone?
这是你第二次对他进行袭击
This is your second assault charge against him.
我的当事人愿意承担全部责任
My client is here to take full responsibility,
但是也有可减刑情节
but there are mitigating circumstances.
对 828航♥班♥
Yes. The 828 caveat.
在我看来 你们828航♥班♥乘客回来后
You know, it seems to me you 828ers use that tired excuse
就总用这个理由来为各种事情找借口
to justify all sorts of things since your return.
法官阁下 这样说不公平
Please, Your Honor, that's not fair.
你们828航♥班♥的乘客似乎总爱惹麻烦
You 828ers just can't seem to stay out of trouble, can you?
法官阁下 其他人的行为引发偏见
Your Honor, acts of others are prejudicial
与我当事人的案子无关
and have no bearing on my client's case.
或许您要回避一下
Perhaps you'd like to recuse yourself.
不是偏见 瑞赫尔女士 这些都是事实
There's no bias, Ms. Rayhall. These are facts.
每个案件本·斯通先生都在场
Ben Stone was present at each of these events.
坦率地说 早该对828航♥班♥的乘客
And, quite frankly, heightened judicial scrutiny
加强司法审查了
of 828 passengers is long overdue.
"加强司法审查"
"Heightened judicial scrutiny"?
法官阁下 请允许我上前
Your Honor, may I please approach?
不允许
You may not.
如果斯通先生愿意认罪
If Mr. Stone is going to plead guilty,
我会按我认为合适的方式判决
I'll sentence him as I see fit.
你如何辩护 斯通先生
How do you plead, Mr. Stone?
-无罪 -好
- Not guilty. ?- Fine.
保释金五十万美元
Bail is set at $500,000.
-付款后... -什么
- Upon payment... - What?
你将被软禁候审
you'll be subject to house arrest pending trial.
到底怎么回事
What the hell just happened?
五十万保释金
Half a million in bail.
还有软禁
And then house arrest?
我阻止了一个潜在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的可怖行径
I stopped a would-be terrorist from doing God knows what.
你也看到他的武器储备了
You saw the stockpile of weapons he had.
我会跟鲍尔斯说谈谈关于
I'll talk to Bowers about the heightened scrutiny
法官说的加强审查
the judge was talking about.
这个火的呼召 我觉得是警告
This fire Calling, I think it's a warning.
几周来 我一直看到乘客的照片燃烧起来
For weeks, I've been seeing passengers' pictures burning up.
现在我们自己着火了
And now we're on fire?
-我得离开这里 -你要冷静下来
- I gotta get out of here. - You need to settle down.
本 你还没吸取教训吗
Ben, have you not learned anything?
我是搞砸了 小米
Clearly, I messed up, Mick,
但那并不意味着我要放弃
but that doesn't mean I just give up.
我还是要解决这个呼召 想办法解救救生艇
I still have to solve this Calling to find a way to save the Lifeboat.
你不明白吗
Or don't you get that?
你觉得你是在跟谁说话
Who do you think ?you're talking to right now?
那你醒醒吧 小米
Well, then, wake up, Mick.
因为我们下沉得很快
Because we are sinking fast.
我们可能已经沉了
We might already be sunk!
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
小米
Mick?
萨尼杀了少校
Saanvi killed the Major.
她以为少校有办法救泽克
She thought the Major had a cure for Zeke.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
她可能是给了救生艇一个沉重的打击
She might have just delivered a massive blow to the Lifeboat.
也许这就是呼召想要告诉我们的
Maybe that was what the Calling was trying to tell us.
那是好几个月前的事了
That was months ago.
是的 也许除此之外还有其他情况
Okay, so, maybe there's more on top of that.
她在尤里卡的工作
The -- The work ?she's doing at Eureka --
她不顾一切地想做点什么 想弥补
S-S-She's been so desperate to do something, fix something.
想到少校让我们经历的一切
With everything the Major put us through --
她所带来的恐惧 你为什么要瞒着我
with all the fear she created -- why would you keep this from me?
我也是刚知道 她想亲口告诉你
I only just found out, and she wanted to tell you herself.
好吧 如果
Alright, alright. If --
要真是她干的 那一定是出于自卫
If she did it, ?it was clearly in self-defense.
一定事出有因
There had to be a reason.
本 对此我毫无疑问
Ben, ?I have no doubt about that,
但是我身不由己
but my hands are tied.
-你要抓她 -我有的选吗
- You're gonna arrest her? - What choice do I have?
-你可以选择不抓啊 小米 -她来找我
- You can choose not to, Mick! - She came to me!
她打算自首 不 别这样
She's ready to confess. No, stop.
别那样看着我
Don't -- Don't look at me like that.
你不知道这有多难
You have no idea how hard this is.
我发过誓 本 每一天
I took an oath, Ben, and every single day,
我都得守住乘客和警♥察♥之间的界限
I have to toe the line between being a passenger and a cop.
你是在开玩笑吧 小米
You gotta be kidding me, Mick.
就因为人身攻击 看看我现在的下场
Look at what's happening to me for just an assault charge.
萨尼杀了政♥府♥特工
If you turn Saanvi in for
如果你告发她
killing a government operative --
你碰到的是个坏法官
You drew a bad judge.
是吗
Did I?
还是有什么东西改变了
Or is something changing?
我不知道
I don't know.
我会跟鲍尔斯谈谈 但是不管怎样
I will talk to Bowers, but regardless,
也许救生艇上的洞可以就此堵上
maybe this is how the hole in the Lifeboat gets plugged.
她还完债
She pays her debts.
获得救赎
She earns redemption.
我们不知道救生艇是否是这样运转的
We have no idea if that's how the Lifeboat works.
如果没有办法赎回我们所犯的罪孽
If there is no chance at buying back the sins that we've committed,
弥补我们所犯的过错
the mistakes that we've made,
那救生艇未来三年
then there is no hope for that Lifeboat
就没有希望继续行驶下去
to stay afloat for the next three years.
那就让她努力拯救我们来救赎吧
Then let her buy it back by working to save us.
我懂了 小米 你发过誓
I get it, Mick. You -- You took an oath.
但你没办法永远守住界限
But you can't just toe the line forever.
你先是警♥察♥
Are you a cop first?
还是乘客
Or a passenger first?
是的 我需要
Yes, yes. I need --
提高信用额度
I need an increased line of credit,
我还得知道
and I-I also need to know
我的一笔存款能不能取出来
if I can pull a deposit that I made.
好的 我会等
Yes, I'll hold.
小卡尔
Hey, Calamander.
我很抱歉你一直都一个人
I'm so sorry that you've been on your own.
奥莉芙在回来的路上 但是她和李维
Olive's on her way back, but she and Levi were way out
现在在长岛 所以还要等几个小时
on Long Island, ?so it might be a few hours.
我没事 妈
I'm fine, Mom.
真的
Really.
爸爸不回来了吗
Is -- Is Dad not coming home?
他当然会回来
No, of course he is.
只是比预想中要花更长时间而已
It's just gonna take a bit longer than we expected.
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
是的 我在
Yes, I'm here.
我去吧
I got it.
你确定
You sure?
当然 我终于可以再当哥哥了
Yeah, I can finally be the big brother again.
让我去照顾妹妹吧
Let me act like one.
是的 没错
Yes, that's right.
我实在不敢相信他们居然想让我们俩分开
I can't believe they tried to separate us.
如果过来的是我妈妈怎么办
What if my mom had come up here instead of me?
伊登在哭 她需要人安抚
Eden was crying. She needed soothing.
我根本控制不了自己
And I just couldn't help myself.
看她的小脸蛋
I mean, look at that little face.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表