剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
这个姑娘
This girl.
我觉得我得去找她
I-I think I'm supposed to go to her.
你在说什么疯话 我们得走了
What are you talking about, man? We gotta go.
警♥察♥来了 快点
The cops are coming! Come on!
我们得走了 警♥察♥来了
We gotta go! The cops are coming!
皮特
Pete!
举起手来
Put your hands up!
举起手来
?Put your hands up!
手放到背后
Hands behind your back.
别动
Easy.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
他们人呢
Where are they?!
真♥相♥会让你自♥由♥
罗伯特·万斯 1961-2018
"真♥相♥会让你自♥由♥"
"The truth shall set you free."
你也该想明白了
About time you figured it out.
我都跟踪你一天了
Been following you all day.
艾斯特尔说只有
Estelle said only people
爱她丈夫的人才会来这里
who love her husband would come here
记住他的墓志铭
and remember his epitaph.
我经常来
I'm here a lot.
最开始是悲伤 失去了我的朋友 导师
It was sorrow at first. Losing my friend. My mentor.
之后是内疚 我没能在那保护他
Then guilt that I wasn't there to protect him.
再后来变成了其他感受
Then it became something else.
是什么
What?
一种挥之不去的感觉
A nagging feeling that
罗伯特·万斯没有埋在那个坟墓里
Robert Vance isn't buried in this grave.
你说得对
You were right.
他还活着
He's alive.
天呐
My God.
告诉他我想谈谈
Tell him I want to talk --
做不到 他被古巴军队抓走了
I can't. He's being held by the Cuban military.
什么 他怎么让自己
What?! How did he get himself --
我更担心他要怎么出来
Well, I'm more concerned with how he's gonna get out.
我想了好久 但一直没找到办法
I've gone around and around, and I can't figure it out.
如果政♥府♥可以做一些
What if the government could do some kind of...
我不知道
I don't know.
一些囚犯交换
Some kind of prisoner exchange.
但这名囚犯伪装了自己的死
The prisoner in question faked his own death,
在一年半内秘密行动
operated off the grid for a year and a half,
还是在一个遭到禁运的国家
apparently in an embargoed country.
我们的政♥府♥会把他当作间谍
Our government will classify him as a spy.
他们肯定不会对囚犯交换感兴趣
They're not gonna be interested in a prisoner exchange.
如果你可以回去告诉你们的人
What if you go back and tell your people
万斯不是古巴最大的新闻呢
that Vance isn't ?the biggest news in Cuba?
还有更大的东西
That there's something bigger.
-大得多 关于828航♥班♥ -那样的信息
- Much bigger. About 828. - It would take something like that
才能让我移♥动♥我需要移的大山
for me to move the mountains I need to move.
好吧 但我需要你保密
Okay, but I need you to keep it under wraps.
万斯的性命危在旦夕
Vance's life is in the balance.
而且从某种角度来说 所有乘客都是
And, in a way, so is every passenger's.
我保证尽全力保密
I promise I'll do everything in my power to keep it secret.
但地球上所有人都对828航♥班♥着迷
But everyone on the planet is fascinated with 828,
所以可能光靠我的力量不够
so it may not be in my power.
那是什么 一则消息吗
So, what is it? A piece of intel?
828航♥班♥的一部分
A piece of 828.
如我所说 你有权保持沉默
As I said, you have the right to remain silent,
但你想告诉我你在这干什么吗
but do you want to tell us what you were doing here?
对 还有你那个疯哥哥去哪了
Yeah, or where your lunatic brother went?
不说吗 行吧 进去
Nothing? Alright, in you go.
等等 那是我的照片
Wait! That's my photo.
其实这是纽约警局的
Actually, it's NYPD's.
我把名片给店主
I'm gonna leave my card with the owner,
-告诉他我们要走了 -好
- tell him we're taking off. ?- Okay.
小米姑姑
Aunt Mick?
你们在这干什么
What are you guys doing here?
你♥爸♥没告诉你吗 他们回来了
Didn't your dad tell you? They're back.
说了 但安吉丽娜收到一个呼召
Yeah, but Angelina had a Calling.
-是什么 -天使长米迦勒 拿着天平
- What was it? - Archangel Michael, holding scales.
我们找到了她埋的盒子
We dug up this box that she buried,
很久之前埋的
like, a really long time ago.
你在这干什么
W-What are you doing here?
我们丢了盒子里的东西
Oh, we lost something from the box.
我们正顺着原路返回
We're just trying to retrace our steps.
是什么
What was it?
这个
Th-This.
不 等等 等等
No. Wait. Wait!
求你了
Please!
那张照片是我的
T-That photo belongs to me.
不 这是我的 我掉下的
No, it's mine. I dropped it.
你怎么会有我的照片
H-How could you have a picture of me?
这是我的照片 我...
This is a picture of me. I...
就在这 当时我十岁
Right there. I was 10 years old.
在背景里
In the background.
那是我哥哥 在柜台后面工作
That's my brother Jace w-working at the counter.
那个盯着拿沙冰姑娘的男孩
And that boy staring at the girl with the slushie?
盯着你看的那人
Staring at you?
那 那是我
That -- That's me.
这太奇怪了 该怎么办
So, this is weird. What's the move?
我们要照章办事 奥莉芙 你得回家
We're gonna go by the books. Olive, you need to go home.
还有两个人在逃 好吗
There's still two of these guys at large, okay?
不 抱歉 你不能拿走
No, I'm -- I'm sorry. Uh, you can't take that.
这是我的全部了
This is all I have.
我知道 但这是证据 抱歉
I know, but it's -- it's evidence. I'm sorry.
小米姑姑 这是护照的一部分 好吗
Aunt Mick, this is a part of a Calling, okay?
你看到刚发生的事了 对吧
You just saw what happened, alright?
我们 我们得留着 爸爸会想看看的
We -- We have to keep it. Dad is gonna want to see this.
而且可能有更多线索
And there might be more clues.
不行 抱歉 这个必须进报告
I can't. I'm sorry. It has to go in the report.
我 我很抱歉
I'm -- I'm -- I'm sorry.
安全地回家
Get home safe.
目标手上提取的样本
Sample taken from subject's hand
只有少许氧化铝残留的痕迹
shows nothing more than trace amounts of aluminum oxide,
与金属擦伤相符
consistent with an injury from a piece of metal.
没有特别之处
Unremarkable.
是我
It's me.
你真体贴 还留下来了
It was so nice of you to stick around.
我很乐意帮忙
Happy to help out anytime.
但我在这是因为想跟你谈谈
But I'm still here 'cause I wanted to talk to you.
当然 怎么了
Sure. What's up?
我只是感觉你不知为何有点太逼自己了
I just get the feeling that you're pushing yourself for some reason.
只是有很多人需要帮忙
There's just a lot of people to help.
那你做的这一切
Are you doing all this --
让一切都超速运转
putting everything into overdrive --
是为了确保你活过死期吗
to be sure you survive the Death Date?
我得告诉你 我觉得
I have to tell you, my take on it
只要你跟着呼召走 那...
is that as long as you follow Callings, then --
听着 自从我给自己注射药物后再没受到过呼召
Look, I haven't had any Callings since I medicated myself!
如果解决呼召
So, if solving the Callings
是唯一活过死期的办法
is the only way to survive the Death Date,
我该怎么办
what do I do?
你只需要继续做你做的事
You just keep doing what you're doing.
帮助别人
Helping people.
每次治好一个患者 让世界变得更好
Making the world better one patient at a time.
你不能让这事蚕噬你
You can't let it eat at you.
-你怎么知道 -知道什么
- How did you know? ?- Know what?
这件事在蚕噬我
That, uh, it was eating at me.
这么多月 没人注意到
In all these months, zero people have noticed,
而你只来了五分钟 然后
and you have been here five minutes, and...
你怎么能看到别人看不到的事
How are you seeing what no one else is?
我不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表