剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
这是我们的协议
We have an agreement.
莎拉 我很遗憾
Sarah, I'm so sorry.
我真的希望找到其他结果
I was really hoping we'd find something different.
我想 内心深处
I think, um -- deep down,
我已经知道她去世了
I already knew that she was gone.
她做了什么 那依然
How much she'd done -- I mean, that is still --
我依然无法理解
still can't wrap my head around.
无论如何 没有女儿
Regardless, no daughter
应该承受你承受的痛苦
should have to go through what you went through.
谢谢
Thank you.
你一直对我很好
You've been incredibly kind.
至少现在我知道真♥相♥了
At least now I know the truth.
是怎么回事
How did it happen?
他们不肯告诉我细节
They wouldn't give me the details,
说这事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
said it was a matter of national security.
但他们给了我这个
But they did give me this.
我真希望自己不知道她是以什么为生
I wish I didn't know anything about what she did for a living.
你不该把这些当作对她的纪念 好吗
That's not how you should remember her, okay?
不是所有事都是非黑即白
Not everything is black and white.
说到底 她还是你母亲
At the end of the day, she was your mother.
你得相信她认为自己所做的事
You have to believe that she thought she was doing this
是为了保护国家
to protect her country.
我知道现在这不算是慰藉
I know it's no comfort right now,
但无论她发生了什么
but whatever happened to her...
这样你知道她死时是个英雄
this way, you know that she died a hero.
对
Yeah.
我们怎么知道他在这里
How do we even know he's here?
因为他和其他人得到了一样的呼召
Because he got the same Callings as they did.
看来从这我们得步行了 湖在那边
Looks like we're on foot from here. Lake's that way.
现在我们只能祈祷他能听进去道理了
Now we just have to hope he listens to reason.
拜托 小米 他还有15小时可活
Come on, Mick. He's got 15 hours to live.
我们在这荒郊野地里
We're in the middle of nowhere.
就不能等到太阳出来再说吗
Can't we just wait till the sun comes up?
不 不 那样他会看到我们
No. No, he'll see us coming.
这地方有几百个出入口
There is a million ways in and out of this place.
如果我们放跑了他 谁知道他会杀多少人
If we let him go, how many more people is he gonna kill?
你去哪我都跟着
Where you lead, I will follow.
泽克 你不必来
Zeke, you don't have to come.
我当然得来
Hell, I don't.
我虽然不喜欢看你往危险的地方跑
I might not like you going into danger,
但我更不会让你孤身前往
but I'm not gonna let you go it alone.
再说 我之前死过 好几次了
Besides, I've been dead before, a couple of times.
我爱你 你知道吗
I love you, you know?
我确实知道
I do know.
我发现自己还会点读心术
Turns out I can sorta read minds.
那倒是
Mm, that's true.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我们去抓这家伙吧
Let's go get this guy.
你才是拿枪的那个
You're the one with the gun.
其实我带了两把枪
Two guns, actually.
或许这次别打我了
Maybe don't shoot me this time.
就几分钟 我保证
A few minutes, I promise.
我去拿点装备
I'm gonna grab some supplies.
安吉丽娜
Angelina.
你还没睡
You're still up.
皮特
Pete.
安吉丽娜
Angelina.
喂 真的假的
Hey, hey. Seriously?
干嘛 我只是做自己的工作 先生
What? I'm just doing my job, sir.
他们没伤害任何人
They're not hurting anybody.
给他们一会
Just give them a sec.
当他们把你从监狱带走时
When they took you away from the jail,
我以为那是我最后一次
I...I thought that was the last time
看到你了
I was ever gonna see you.
我依然想跟你一起看日出
I still want to see the sunrise with you.
但如果我们要多看几次
But if we're gonna see more than one...
我必须阻止杰斯
I have to stop Jace.
你怎么还醒着
What are you doing up?
明天是我们的大日子
We got a big day tomorrow.
你就要回家见到爸爸了
You gonna go home and see Daddy.
卡茨基尔媒体
本地男性藏匿828航♥班♥家庭
小米
Hey, Mick.
抱歉 我知道你或许在睡觉
Sorry, I know you're probably sleeping,
但我想你应该知道
but I thought you should know...
他们发现少校死了
they found the Major dead.
我不知道更多细节 但我想该告诉你
I don't have a lot of details, but I thought I should call.
无论如何 这对你来说是好事
Anyways, good news for you.
至少你不用再担心她了
At least you're safe on that front.
晚安
Night.
找到了他的露营地 你看到他了吗
Found his campsite. You see him?
不 还没看到
No, not yet.
怎么了
Hey. What is it?
他在这附近
He's here somewhere.
我能感受到他的愤怒
I can feel his anger.
好吧
Okay.
我绕到那边去
I'm gonna sneak around the side.
保持安全距离
Just keep a safe distance.
泽克
Zeke.
你在哪
Where are you?
泽克
Zeke!
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表