剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
继续吧
Keep going.
好吧 好吧
Alright. Alright.
萨尼 杰斯刚刺伤了
Saanvi, Jace just stabbed
一个在小米以前公♥寓♥外的人
someone outside of Mick's old apartment.
-天呐 -这还要花多久
- Oh, my God. - How long is this gonna take?
我守了信用 万斯和古普塔也得兑现承诺
I came through on my end. Now Vance and Gupta have to on theirs.
你怎么了
What is going on with you?
为什么感觉你心不在焉
Why does it feel like you're not here?
抱歉 我只是
Sorry. I just...
你有没有感觉自己可能信任了
Have you ever had the feeling you may have trusted
错误的人
in the wrong people?
怎么回事 萨尼
What the hell, Saanvi?
今天早上你还维护这个地方
This morning, you went to the mat for this place.
我刚意识到
I just realized that I think
这件事里还有我没考虑到的其他力量
there are other forces at play here I hadn't considered.
谢谢 我也是这么觉得
Thank you. That makes two of us.
真抱歉 我得走了
I'm so sorry. I have to go.
斯通先生 我们还在进行...
Mr. Stone, we are still conducting --
拜托 我守诺了
Come on, I came through.
给我五分钟 拜托
Just give me five minutes, please.
好了 皮特
Alright, Pete.
现在我们得帮小米了
Now we got to help Mick.
求你了 我
Please, I...
我觉得我做不到
I-I don't think I can.
你可以
Yeah, you can.
听着 我可以帮你
Look, I can help you.
我需要知道杰斯在哪
Now, I need to know where Jace is.
你是他弟弟
You're his brother.
你们有一样的呼召
You had the same Calling.
你看到了什么
What did it show you?
我 我做不到
I-I c-- I can't.
如果我告诉你 米凯拉就会去找他
I-If I tell you, then Michaela's gonna go after him.
他想伤害她
He wants to hurt her.
你哥哥差点杀了一个无辜女人
Your brother nearly killed an innocent woman
因为他在找米凯拉
because he was looking for Michaela.
你和我都知道他不会坐以待毙
You and I both know he's not gonna sit back and wait.
如果小米不阻止他 他会继续
If Mick doesn't stop him, he's gonna go on and --
杰斯无法被阻止
Jace can't be stopped.
你不明白吗
Can't you see that?
拜托
Please!
我是想救她
I'm trying to help her!
够了
Enough.
找到你想找的了吗
Find what you're looking for?
这个 这个棒极了 谢谢
Th-- this thing is -- is great, thanks.
你觉得他们能把纸巾折成飞机形状吗
You think they could do napkins in the shape of paper airplanes?
那样要花多少钱
What would something like that cost?
你还在念叨
You're really still on about
蒙特哥航♥空♥的主题餐厅吗
that Montego Air-themed restaurant?
T 你的外甥在飞机上 又不是你
T, your nephew was on that flight, not you.
对 但我们关系很铁
Yeah, but we're tight,
而且我姐姐是个超棒的厨师
and my sister is an awesome cook.
你应该看看她昨晚做的大餐
You should have seen the spread she put out last night.
你觉得把菜单做成飞机上的
What do you think about menus in the shape
安全指示的样子如何
of those in-flight safety guides?
我觉得你疯了
I think you're nuts.
然后酒吧推着饮料车 而不是吧台
And bartenders with drink carts instead of bars
并提供一种超贵的汉堡 就叫"头等舱"
and a really expensive hamburger called "First Class."
拜托 杰 求你了 我需要一队人去抓他
Come on, Jay, please, just -- I need a team to after this guy.
给我几个人吧
Just give me a couple bodies.
小米 你知道我不能这么做
Mick, you know I can't do that.
杰斯已经有通缉令了
There's already a BOLO out for Jace.
如果我让你负责搜索行动 看起来像什么
How's it gonna look if I put you in charge of a search party?
我们不会给局里的其他人这种权力
We wouldn't do that for anybody else in the department.
好吧 鲍尔斯不在 你做主
Okay, great, so while Bowers is out, you're in charge.
不知为何 这对我来说更惨了
Somehow, that is worse for me.
这么说不公平
That's not fair.
鲍尔斯也不会同意这事
Bowers wouldn't have signed off on this, either.
你知道的 你现在在哪
You know that. Where are you right now?
我在家 照顾贝弗莉
I'm at home, looking after Beverly.
我得帮爸爸接手 等塔莉亚来
I had to cover for Dad until Thalia gets here.
不 杰斯不知道我在这
No, Jace doesn't know where I am,
否则他就不会去我以前的公♥寓♥了
otherwise, he wouldn't have gone to my old apartment.
很好 待在那里
Okay. Perfect. Then stay there.
好吗 我派一支巡逻队到你家
Alright? I'll have a patrol unit come by the house.
小米 听着 我很抱歉 好吗
Mick, look, I'm sorry, alright?
你知道保护你是我的首要任务
You know protecting you is my top priority.
我其实刚得到了一条关于少校的线索
I actually just got a tip about the Major
我打算现在去看看
I'm gonna go check out right now.
好 谢谢
Okay, great, thank you.
瓦斯克斯先生
Mr. Vasquez.
瓦斯克斯先生
Mr. Vasquez.
你好吗 先生
How are you, sir?
费舍特别探员
Special Agent Fischer.
你想跟我走一趟吗 麻烦了
You want to do a ride with me, please?
杰瑞德
Jared!
杰瑞德
Jared!
杰瑞德
Jared!
这活一点也不快 对吧
This really isn't fast, huh?
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
我已经干了好几周了
I've been at this for weeks.
好 看看吧
Alright. There we go.
整幅图
Whole shebang.
好吧
Okay.
这是什么
What am I looking at here?
这跟阴影一样吗
Is this the same as the shadows?
-我 -对 我想是的 但是
- I... - Yeah, I think so, but --
但是 还不止这些
but -- but it's more than that.
我很确定这是复刻了一副
You know, I'm -- I'm pretty sure this is a version
著名的蚀刻画 叫做《最后的审判》
of the famous etching called "The Last Trial."
好
Okay.
"《最后的审判》描述了三个囚徒
"'The Last Trial' depicts the story of three prisoners
在给予第二次机会改正人生错误时
who were given a second chance to correct
所做出的抉择
the mistakes they made in life.
第一名囚徒利用他的机会找到了爱
The first prisoner used his chance to find love
并得到了一名伴侣"
and was rewarded with a companion."
皮特
Pete.
"第二名囚徒放下了过去的不满
"The second prisoner put past grievances to rest
并得到了安宁
and was rewarded with peace.
但第三名囚徒选择复仇
But the third prisoner chose vengeance,
并因此血流成河"
and a river of blood was shed."
很可怕 对吧
Pretty gruesome, huh?
天呐
Oh, my God.
这就是现在发生的
This is what's happening.
发生的 发生在谁身上
Happening? Happening to whom?
这故事的结局是什么
How does this end?
要怎么才能阻止
How -- How did they stop it?
阻止
Stop it?
不 奥莉芙 这是个寓言
No, Olive, um... it's an allegory.
这是关于救赎的教训
It's a lesson about redemption.
血流成河怎么会是救赎的故事呢
How is a river of blood a story of redemption?
因为它的名字《最后的审判》是有缘由的
Because it was called "The Last Trial" for a reason.
这是个测验 如果最后一个人选择了
It was a test. If the last man had chosen
原谅他的敌人 而不是报复
to forgive his enemies instead of taking revenge,
那他就会得到奖赏
then he would have been rewarded,
但他没有 所以
but...he didn't, so...
奥莉芙 快告诉我你没在学校
Olive, please tell me you're not on campus.
爸 对不起 好吗 我只是不能
Dad, I'm sorry, alright? I couldn't just --
这不行 我明确告诉你
This is not okay. I explicitly told you
-不要去学校 -好吧 知道了
- not to go to campus. - Fine, alright?
我这辈子都被禁足了
I'm grounded. For life.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表