剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
你们必须向办案警官
You'll each be obliged to surrender all materials
上交一切梨树行动的相关材料
relating to Operation Pear Tree to said case worker.
如有不从就是违背了
Failure to comply will be a breach of
《警♥察♥行为规章》中规定的责任和职责
your duties and responsibilities under Police Conduct Regulations
依据该《规章》 可能面临失职指控
and may lead to a misconduct charge under said regulations.
你们在干什么 我们的工作是机密
What the hell's going on? Our work here is confidential.
埃德维克警员 这是你的桌子吗
DC Eldwick, is this your desk?
没有我批准 不要上交任何文件
No files will be surrendered without my say-so.
长官 您在阻碍警♥察♥依法尽责
Ma'am, you're obstructing police officers in their lawful duty,
您知道 这是犯罪行为
which as you know, is a criminal offence,
您可以因此被捕
rendering you subject to arrest.
菲利普
Phillip.
雅库布警员 请带我去你的办公桌
PC Yacoob, take me to your desk, please.
23-219号♥盒子
Box 23-219.
这是重罪组在搜查了梅妮特家后
These are the most significant items that's been shared from
告知我们的最重大发现
Serious Crime's search of Maneet's address.
家庭电脑上的音频文件
Audio files on a home computer.
你该先听这个
I think you need to hear this one first.
这段录音
I'm making this audio file
是我用微型录音设备录制
via a miniature recording device.
我计划卧底监视犯罪团伙
My plan is to carry out undercover surveillance on the OCG.
我辜负了反腐12组
I let AC-12 down.
我背叛了黑斯廷斯警司的信任
I betrayed Superintendent Hastings' trust.
我要以这种方式来弥补
This is how I'm going to make up for it.
录音结束
End of recording.
天啊
My God.
我现在好歉疚
I feel awful now.
我也是
Me too.
好吧 还有什么
OK, so what else have we got?
还有这个
Then there was this.
你查过她了
You checked her over?
没武器 没录音设备
No weapons, no recording devices.
她没问题
She's clean.
这是为什么事
So what's all this about?
录音里再没有其他女性声音了
No other female voices on the recordings.
只有梅妮特和她
Only Maneet's and hers.
那约翰·科贝特警长在哪呢
So where's DS John Corbett in all this?
不知道
No where.
他还是个谜
He's still a mystery.
真有必要把她的尸体留在港口吗
Was it really necessary to leave her body down at the harbour?
完全可以丢在垃圾场
Could've just dumped it in a landfill.
警♥察♥根本不会发现
The police would've been none the wiser.
我不懂的是这个
Here's what I don't understand.
我们抢了一千万镑的毒品
We've netted gear worth 10 million quid,
还端掉了一个对手帮派
put a rival unit out of business.
可根本没人打过电♥话♥来
No bastard's even picked up the phone.
你 不行
Oi, you! No good.
我们这个小组现在干得很不错 丽萨
We've got a good thing going on here with this unit, Lise.
如果上方肯多给点支持
With a bit more support from above,
我们能干大事的
we could do some serious business.
大家伙儿信你 因为你有脑子
The boys have fallen for all this cos you've got brains.
但你才来多久
But you're what...
不到一年吧
less than a year in.
我的地位是实打实的
I've earned my place.
我听命令 这才是规矩
I follow orders. That's the way you do business.
如果你没发现 丽萨
In case you haven't noticed, Lise,
我们不是干朝九晚五的
we don't do a nine to five.
我们不在小破办公室里干活儿
We don't work in some shitty little office,
等着白♥痴♥老板指挥你做什么
waiting for some idiot boss to tell you what to do,
希望你时不时能得到点可怜的施舍
hoping you get thrown a crumb every now and again.
我受够那个了
I've had my fill of that.
钱 权力 尊重 是我♥干♥这个的原因
Money, power, respect. That's what I'm in this for.
我觉得你应该也是
And I reckon you are too.
你 很好
You, very good.
但要再快点
But quicker, faster.
钱 钱 钱
Money. Money, money, money.
我计划卧底监视犯罪团伙
My plan is to carry out undercover surveillance on the OCG.
我辜负了反腐12组
I let AC-12 down.
我背叛了黑斯廷斯警司的信任
I betrayed Superintendent Hastings' trust.
我要以这种方式来弥补
This is how I'm going to make up for it.
录音结束
End of recording.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
请大家注意
Can I have your attention, please?
我们失去了一名自己人
We've lost one of our own.
梅妮特·宾德拉警员
PC Maneet Bindra.
是一位年轻的警官
A young officer,
还有两个年幼的孩子
mother with two young children.
如果你们曾自问我们为何做这份工作
If you've ever asked yourself the reason why we do this job,
这就是原因
this is it.
好了
All right.
-长官 -长官
- Sir. - Sir.
塔特林
Tatleen, the er...
我们对梅妮特·宾德拉发出的红色通告
the Red Notice that we served on Maneet Bindra.
已经执行了吗
Has it been actioned yet?
没 长官 她的联合会代表发起了申诉
No, sir. Her Fed rep launched an appeal
-我们还想... -好 撤回吧
- And we were just tried to... - Yes. Yes. Rescind it.
我会跟副警♥察♥局长怀斯谈谈 提醒她
I shall talk to DCC Wise and remind her that...
梅妮特·宾德拉被杀时仍是现役
..Maneet Bindra was still a serving AC-12 officer
反腐12组警官
at the time of her murder.
她的死是因公殉职
And she died in the line of duty.
黑斯廷斯警司
Superintendent Hastings?
马克·莫法特高级督察 现在退休了
DCI Mark Moffatt. Well, retired DCI.
抱歉这样埋伏你 但你真不好找
Sorry to ambush you like this. You're not an easy man to find.
对了 萝珊·亨特利的联合会代表
Oh, yeah, Roz Huntley's Fed rep.
伙计 我今天真的很累了
Listen, mate, it's been a long day.
我就直说吧 然后你再叫我滚蛋
Let me spit it out, and then you can tell me to sling my hook.
退休后 我加入了一个朋友的地♥产♥开♥发♥公♥司♥
Since retiring, I've joined a mate's property development business
我们的一个新企划是在爱尔兰共和国
and one of our new projects is in the Republic of Ireland,
是壶铃大楼
the Kettle Bell Complex.
我不想谈...
I'd rather not discuss...
我们开始了重开♥发♥
We've taken over redevelopment
而我们的业务包括
and our terms of business include
赔偿原始投资人
compensating the original investors.
我找对人了吧 你是之前的倒霉蛋之一
I've got the right man? You were one of the unlucky ones?
对
Yeah.
或许我可以请你喝一杯
Well, maybe I can take you for a drink?
在这里等着 我就下来
Yeah, wait there. I'll be right back.
好
Sure.
-谢谢 史蒂夫 -谢谢 长官
- Thank you, Steve. - Thank you, sir.
梨树行动于2018年1月22日开始
Operation Pear Tree commenced on 22nd January, 2018,
由艾莉森·鲍威尔警司指挥
under the command of Detective Superintendent Alison Powell,
他们获得授权让一名卧底警♥察♥
with authority to embed an undercover officer
打入一个犯罪集团
in an organised crime group.
但我们现在得知 梨树行动的目标
What we've now learned is the objective of Operation Pear Tree
是调查黑警
was to investigate institutionalised links
和犯罪集团之间的体系性勾结
between corrupt police officers and organised crime.
在我们的地盘展开行动 还完全不告诉我们
An operation on our patch and no one told us a dickie bird?
约翰·科贝特警长
DS John Corbett.
一年前
One year ago,
约翰·科贝特离开了办公桌 就再没回来
John Corbett left his desk and never went back.
他的同事未被告知他去了哪
His colleagues were never told where he went,
还被下令不得告诉他人他们曾与他共事
and ordered never to disclose he'd worked with them.
他的档案被从警方数据库中抹去
His files were erased from the police database,
他的手♥机♥号♥和电邮被删
his phone number and email deleted,
他的名字被从工资单中移除
his name removed from the payroll.
我们现在通过案卷得知
What we now know from these files
科贝特拿到了一个新身份
is that Corbett was given a new identity -
约翰·克雷顿
John Clayton...
一个曾多次被定罪的伪造犯
a forger with multiple convictions.
科贝特警长加入警队前做过印刷工
DS Corbett had been a printer before he joined the Force.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表