剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
-把她们弄进去 -救命
- Get them in! - Help!
-把她们弄进去 -乖乖听话
- Get them in there! - Do as you're told!
-进去 -乖乖听话
- In! - Do as you're told!
-丽萨 我们走吧 -没有出路的
- Lisa, let's go. - There's no way out.
-有出路的 -把那贱♥人♥抓进去 闭嘴
- There is a way. - Get that bitch in here! Shut up!
-进去 -不要
- Get in the room! - No!
-这种人你甩不掉的 -闭嘴
- Not from people like this. - Shut up!
丽萨 我能帮你
Lisa, I can help.
我们可以一起走 你只需要相信我
We can go together. You just have to trust me.
我相信你
I trust you.
瑞恩 你就这么花你的学生贷款吗
So, Ryan, this is how you spend your student loan, huh?
让我们看看你的牌吧
Come on, let's see your cards.
约翰 来一起玩吧 来吧
Hey, John. Come over here. Join us.
我也要赢走你的钱
I want to win your money too.
算了 伙计
You're all right, mate.
你很聪明 约翰 跟这些傻蛋不一样
You're a smart guy, John. Not like these other mugs, huh?
没事的
It'll be fine.
没事的 交易马上开始了
It'll be fine. Not long till the trade.
救命
Help!
你们试过好言相劝了
You've tried talking sense to them.
现在该按我们的办法来了
Now it's time to do things our way.
-我来吧 -给
- I've got this. - Take.
我有这把枪呢
I got this pistol.
-瑞恩 -没事 丽萨
- Ryan. - Chill, Lise.
闭嘴
Shut up!
把衣服脱了
Take your clothes off!
不
No!
-乖乖听话 -好
- Do as you're told! - OK. So...
好 给我发牌
All right. Deal me in.
这就对了
Hey, now we're playing poker.
都脱掉
Take it all off!
-弯腰 -别碰她
- Bend Over! - Leave her alone!
-二 -别碰她
- Two. - Leave her alone!
不要
No, no!
好
Ok.
都冷静点
Everyone stay calm.
你俩 过去
You two, over there.
过去
Move!
我要把姑娘都放走
I'm gonna let the girls go.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
她们不是姑娘 她们是牲口
They're not girls. They're livestock.
我们是来做交易的
We're here to make a trade.
我要放了她们
I'm gonna let them go...
你别想拦我
and you're gonna let me.
约翰 我们谈谈吧
John, let's talk about this...
丽萨 去开门
Lisa, get the door.
闭嘴
Shut your mouth!
很久很久以前 有只小鸡
"Once upon a time there was a little chicken
叫小鸡利卡 它去林子里玩
called Chicken Licken who went to the woods,
一只橡子砸在了它光秃秃的脑袋上
where an acorn fell upon her poor bald pate,
它以为天塌下来了
and she thought the sky had fallen."
你是内鬼 约翰
You're a rat, John.
内鬼
A rat.
洛克斯狐狸说 "我带你去见国王"
"I will take you to see the king," said Fox Lox.
但洛克斯狐狸把小鸡利卡吃掉了
But Fox Lox took Chicken Licken and ate her all up,
小鸡利卡没能见到国王
and Chicken Licken never did see the king
也没能告诉他天塌了
and tell him the sky had fallen.
好样的 瑞恩
Good work, Ryan.
好啊
Nice one.
把这里收拾干净 然后做牲口♥交♥易吧
Let's get this mess cleaned up before we trade the livestock.
妈妈爱你们
Mummy loves you.
爸爸也爱你们
Daddy loves you.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表