剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
让我看到你还有价值
Show me you're still worth some value.
否则那个小声音
Or that little voice...
就会开始对我说 我不该再给你更多机会了
is gonna start telling me I've given you enough second chances.
交给你了 我就在附近
Right, it's all yours. I won't be far.
你老大呢
Where's your boss?
今晚我是老大
Tonight I'm the boss.
扯淡
Bullshit.
你至多就是负责牲口的
At most, you take care of the livestock.
我们不是来卖♥♥牲口的 是来卖♥♥货的
We're not selling livestock. We're selling gear.
一半的黑市价
Half the street value.
这是我们的货物证明
Here's proof of our end.
其余的在外面货车里
The rest's in the van outside.
一半是我跟你老大说好的价格
Half is what I agreed with your boss.
我和你
Me and you...
我们得另谈
..We need to make a new deal.
25%
25%.
25%
25%?
行啊
That works.
货车里的货是你的了
What's in the van's all yours.
但货车里只有一半的货
But what's in the van's half the gear.
你把那25%拿出来
My boss delivers the rest
我老大就会把剩下货的送来
once you stump up the other 25%.
我们也可以整晚扯皮[撒尿] 斯雷特
Or we could just piss around all night playing games, Slater.
你似乎喜欢那个呢
You seem to like that.
我们发了
We're minted.
丽萨
Lise.
我靠谱吧
Never in doubt, eh?
还有件事 然后我们就算扯平了
One last thing before we're even.
给摩霍特拉点教训
Mark Malhotra's card.
确保他绝对清楚透露抢劫的事
Make sure he's 100% acquainted with the consequences
会有什么后果
if he talks about the hijack.
他已经吓尿了 约翰
Well, he's already shitting bricks, John.
我们别又吵起来嘛 丽萨
Let's not go falling out again, eh, Lise?
干杯
Cheers.
保罗·哈里斯警员和宾德拉警员
PC Paul Harris and PC Bindra.
-我真受不了 -我也是
- I can't bear this. - Me neither.
去做准备
Get set up.
-是 长官 -是 长官
- Sir. - Sir.
反腐12组询问梅妮特·宾德拉警员
AC-12 interview of Police Constable Maneet Bindra
在场者 她的警♥察♥联合会代表
in the presence of her Police Federation rep,
询问者为黑斯廷斯警司
by Superintendent Hastings,
弗莱明督察 阿诺特警长
DI Fleming, DS Arnott.
宾德拉警员 你有权保持沉默
PC Bindra, you do not have to say anything
但如果被问及时你有所隐瞒
but it may harm your defence if you do not mention,
可能会对你的庭审辩护不利
when questioned, something you later rely on in court.
你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be used in evidence.
8号♥文件
Document 8.
8号♥文件是一份
Document 8 is a statement
平民职员维翰·摩霍特拉的供述
by a member of civilian staff, Vihaan Malhotra,
他承认向一个犯罪团伙透露了
confessing to disclosing confidential information
关于警方行动的机密信息
about police operations to an organised crime group.
你和维翰·摩霍特拉的关系是什么
What is your relationship with Vihaan Malhotra?
他是我的亲戚 长官
He's my cousin, ma'am.
你是否有意隐瞒了
Did you deliberately suppress
本会让我们发现摩霍特拉的线索
a lead that would have led us to Malhotra?
此人直接
A person instrumental
导致了危险毒品遭到劫持
in the hijacking of dangerous narcotics.
对不起
I'm sorry.
所以你知道摩霍特拉的罪行
So you were aware of Malhotra's offences?
宾德拉警员
PC Bindra?
不 长官
No, sir.
我不知道维翰向犯罪团伙透露了情报
I-I wasn't aware Vihaan was passing information to an OCG.
这情报
Information...
害死了三名警♥察♥
that put three officers in the morgue.
一人勉强侥幸生还
And one, but for the grace of God...
文件夹里的2号♥文件
Document 2 in your folders.
2号♥文件 是一份内部调查总结
Document 2 is a summary of an internal investigation
该调查针对信息泄露
into information leakage that occurred
是在杰米·德斯福德警员的纪律处分后进行的
following the disciplinary proceedings against DC Jamie Desford.
屏幕上是1号♥视频
On screen, Video 1 -
内容是宾德拉警员关于
an AV recording of PC Bindra's statement
前述事件的证词
in respect of the foregoing.
德斯福德已被发了红色通告
Desford's already been served a red notice
因为他串通了
for his activities in collusion
助理警♥察♥局长德雷克·希尔顿
with Assistant Chief Constable Derek Hilton.
但德斯福德否认向希尔顿
Yet Desford denies disclosing
泄露过敏感的反腐12组文件
sensitive AC-12 files to Hilton.
德斯福德称你曾假借名义
Desford claims to have been deceived
骗走了他的用户名和密♥码♥
in disclosing his username and password by you.
你并无证据证明是她做的
You got no evidence to put her fingers on that keyboard.
我们就别拐弯抹角了 宾德拉警员
Look, let's stop beating about the bush, PC Bindra.
你是否曾用德斯福德的登录信息
Did you use Desford's log-in information
下载过机密文件
to download confidential files
然后交给了希尔顿助理警♥察♥局长
which you then passed on to Assistant Chief Constable Hilton?
有没有
Yes or no?
没有 长官 绝对没有
No, sir. Absolutely not.
你的同事
You work with someone...
她怎么说 你就信她
..You take them at their word.
是我傻
More fool me.
继续看8号♥文件
Continuing with Document 8.
维翰·摩霍特拉称你向
Vihaan Malhotra alleges you supplied
希尔顿助理警♥察♥局长提供了机密反腐12组文件
confidential AC-12 files to Assistant Chief Constable Hilton
以换取希尔顿对摩霍特拉的罪行保密
in return for Hilton's silence regarding Malhotra's offences.
不
No...
不吗
No?
我真不知道维翰做的事那么过分
I never knew it was so bad, what Vihaan was doing,
否则我是绝不会答应那么做的
otherwise I'd never have gone along with it.
做什么
Along with what?
希尔顿助理警♥察♥局长的确利用维翰勒索了我
It's true ACC Hilton used Vihaan to blackmail me.
老天爷啊
Oh, Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
您得相信我 长官
You've got to believe me, sir.
真的
I tell you,
希尔顿可没说过
Hilton never said anything about
维翰在向犯罪团伙泄露情报
Vihaan leaking information to an OCG.
他只是说 维翰可能会因个人问题
He only told me Vihaan was in danger of dismissal
遭到解雇
over his personal problems.
我希望维翰有机会
I wanted Vihaan to have a chance
戒掉赌瘾
of kicking his gambling addiction.
希尔顿说他会用关系保维翰
Hilton said that he'd pull strings for Vihaan
只要我肯向他透露反腐12组的行动情报
if I agreed to keep him in the loop on AC-12 operations.
你告我们的密
You were spying on us!
长官 他是助理警♥察♥局长
Sir, he was the ACC.
我真以为那是合法的
I honestly believed it was lawful.
后来他继续向我施压
Then he put more pressure on me
要我给他更多敏感材料
to reveal more and more sensitive material.
你本可以来找我的
And you could have come to me!
我没再做了 长官
I stopped, sir.
我提前请了产假
I took early maternity leave.
我无法承受自己的作为
I couldn't bear what I was doing.
我说什么都无法弥补我的所作所为
Nothing I can say can make up for what I did.
是啊 这你说对了
Yeah, you're not wrong there!
长官 并无证据表明
Sir, there's no evidence
梅妮特知道摩霍特拉在向犯罪团伙透露情报
Maneet knew Malhotra was leaking information to an OCG.
而且 除此事外 长官
And apart from this, sir,
她从警以来无不良记录
she has a spotless service history.
听到了吗
Do you hear that, do you? Do you hear that?
他们多好
That's good people.
如此诚实 想为自己人说话
Honest people, sticking up for one of their own.
但你侮辱了他们
But you have made a mockery of that.
你的事业完了 警员
You are finished here, Constable.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表