剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
他作为克雷顿 受雇进行伪造
As Clayton, he offered his services to the highest bidder.
昨天查抄的案卷显示 克雷顿成功地
Files seized yesterday reveal Clayton succeeded
说服了一个犯罪团伙招募他
in convincing an OCG to recruit him.
而且很快在犯罪团伙内得到信任
And he soon became a trusted member of the OCG,
并负责监督制♥造♥
responsible for overseeing the production
利润颇丰的假身份证明
of lucrative forgeries of identity documents,
法律文件 发♥票♥ 收据 证书
legal documents, invoices, receipts, certificates,
什么都有
you name it.
长官
Ma'am.
梨树行动的案卷显示
Operation Pear Tree files show that
科贝特警长已有近三个月未联♥系♥
DS Corbett has been out of contact with his
他的卧底行动负责人和接应警官了
COM and Cover Officer for three months.
在此期间 他据信积极参与了
In that time, he's believed to have actively participated
一些犯罪活动
in criminal offences,
也就是劫持ED905号♥押运物
namely the hijack of Seized Goods transport ED-905,
杀害三名武警 杀害第四名武警未遂
the murder of three AFOs, the attempted murder of a fourth
可能还杀害了梅妮特·宾德拉
and possibly even the death of Maneet Bindra.
这是绑♥架♥梅妮特的那辆车
This is an image of the vehicle used to abduct Maneet
照片由一名刚好看到绑♥架♥的民众拍下
captured by a member of the public who witnessed the incident.
利用车牌识别系统
Now, using ANPR,
我们追踪到这辆车前往了边缘公园
we've been able to track the vehicle heading towards Edge Park.
但之后再无线索 我们无法
But the trail ran out, leaving us unable
确定车辆的去向
to determine the vehicle's destination.
但在同一组图像中
But from the same set of images...
我们能清晰地看到其中一位
..We were able to capture a clear image
梅妮特的绑♥架♥者
of one of Maneet's abductors.
识别软件以90%的相似度
Recognition software gives a 90% likelihood
匹配了李·班克斯
the subject is Lee Banks,
职业罪犯 曾有数次暴♥力♥犯罪定罪
a career criminal with numerous convictions for violence.
班克斯的已知犯罪同伙之一 是罗伯特·丹摩尔
One of Banks's known associates is Robert Denmoor.
鉴证证据证明丹摩尔在2017年参与了犯罪集团
Forensic evidence linked Denmoor to OCG interference
对高级督察萝珊·亨特利所领导的暗门行动的干扰
into Operation Trapdoor led by DCI Roz Huntley in 2017.
你们都记得 丹摩尔被头儿
You'll all recall that Denmoor was shot dead
在这栋楼内击毙
in this building by the Gaffer.
这一切表明
What all this means is,
可以证明科贝特所加入的犯罪集团
there's a proven association between Corbett's OCG
和我们多年来一直在调查的
and the network of corrupt officers
腐♥败♥黑警网络确实有联♥系♥
we've been investigating all these years.
那么 从案卷中是否能看出科贝特擅自行动
And... is there anything in the files that might suggest
背后原因的蛛丝马迹
why Corbett's gone rogue?
我们一直在重点查看
We've been looking specifically at
科贝特与卧底行动负责人
the time leading up to the point
中止联络之前的那段时间
where Corbett ceased contact with his COM.
相关记录被从案卷中删去了
The entries have been redacted from the files.
谢谢 史蒂夫 凯特
Thank you, Steve, Kate.
你们的命令是 确认约翰·科贝特的下落
So your orders are to establish the whereabouts of John Corbett
并立刻逮捕他
and to apprehend him without delay.
是 长官
Sir.
长官 关于那些删除记录
Ma'am. About those redacted entries.
目前的梨树行动卧底行动负责人
The current COM in Operation Pear Tree
是在科贝特停止联络后指派的
was appointed after Corbett stopped responding.
我查到了原本卧底行动负责人的名字
I've got a name for the original COM.
-塔特林正在找她 -好
- Tatleen's trying to track her down. - Good.
凯特
Look, Kate.
科贝特渗透进了一群凶恶罪犯之中
Corbett's embedded in a group of hardened criminals
如果他们发现了他的真实身份肯定会杀了他
who'd execute him if they discover his true identity.
我经历过 是很不好受
I've been there. It's not nice.
我只是想说 他跟我们一样是在干反腐
All I'm saying is, he's Anti-Corruption, same as us.
我们要不要考虑下他是否可能为了维护卧底身份
Should we consider the lengths he might be forced to
而被迫采取非常手段
to maintain his cover?
好啊...考虑完了
Sure...for about two seconds.
往北开了好远
Long way north.
你居然没因此流鼻血
I'm surprised it hasn't given you a nosebleed.
家里没饼干了
Didn't get any biscuits in.
不用了 谢谢
We're fine. Thanks
我在电♥话♥上说明了 科贝特太太
As I explained over the phone, Mrs Corbett,
我们是一个专项反腐小组
we're a specialist anti-corruption unit
正在调查一些严重罪行
making inquiries into serious criminal offences.
我做警♥察♥妻子够久了 我清楚反腐什么意思
Been a copper's wife long enough to know what anti-corruption means.
你们觉得约翰涉案了
You reckon John's involved.
我们在全面考虑
We're keeping an open mind.
斯特芬 我可以这么喊你吗
Steph... Is it OK if I call you Steph?
我也做过卧底
I've been an undercover officer myself,
我理解你丈夫承受了多大压力
so I do understand the stresses your husband's under.
我们得了解他目前的心理状态
We need to form a picture of his current state of mind.
我帮不了你们
I can't help you.
我没他的消息
I haven't heard from him.
我也没指望有他的消息
I don't expect to, neither.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
问她啊 她不是做过卧底
Ask her. She was undercover.
最适合完全不在乎家庭的
Perfect job for a selfish arsehole who don't give a
自私混♥蛋♥了
toss about his own family.
约翰以前也做过卧底
John's done undercover operations before.
你觉得这次有什么不同
What's different about this one, do you think?
你要问有什么不同 那我告诉你
I'll tell you what's different.
没有
Nothing.
他又能装成单身汉到处快活
He gets to run round like he's single again,
留下我养家 照顾俩孩子
and I'm left with a house to run and two kids to bring up.
你们来这里 希望我能帮你们找到他
You've come hoping I can help you find him.
我不想找到他
I don't want to find him.
-没太晚吧 -没 时间正好 谢了
- Not too late? - No, just right, ta.
科贝特老婆说的关于卧底的那些话
Look, what Corbett's missus said about undercover work.
你不是那样的
That was never you.
谢谢 史蒂夫 但她没说错
Thanks, Steve. But she was right.
升了职 不用再早出晚归
I mean, getting promoted and working new hours.
给了我个机会弥补曾经的一切
It's given me a chance to make up for all that.
我只是庆幸我和马克能重修旧好
I'm just glad me and Mark are making a go of things again
而我也能做个好妈妈了
and I can be a proper mum.
-我替你高兴 伙计 -谢谢
- I'm glad for you, mate. - Thanks.
轮到你了
Your turn next...
成家
to settle down.
得啦
Yeah, right!
-再见 伙计 -再见
- Night, mate. - Night.
回来得正好
Perfect timing.
太好了
Oh, great.
你好吗
Are you all right?
-晚安 -晚安
- Oh, good night. - Good night.
爱你
Love you.
早上见
See you in the morning.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night. - Night, night.
维翰告诉了我
Vihaan explained to me
他是如何联络犯罪团伙的
how he made contact with the OCG.
苔石南区有个电♥话♥亭
There's a phone box in Moss Heath
就在塔茨大道拐角处
on the corner of Tates Avenue.
他们在里面放了张名片
They put a business card in there
看上去像是卖♥♥淫的
that looks like it's for sexual services.
上面的号♥码会变 但名字不变
The number keeps changing but the name's always the same:
妮姬9
Nikki 9.
你要说一系列的套话
You go through a series of set phrases.
首先说"我有内部消息" 像是在对赌徒说话
You start with, "Got a tip for you," As you talk to a gambler.
然后你说赔率是100:30
Then you quote the odds as 100-30.
不管对方接下来说什么 都坚持这个数
No matter what they say back, you stick with those odds.
然后他们要么会指示你如何见面
Then either they give you instructions for a meeting,
要么丢一部一次性手♥机♥给你
or drop off a burner phone.
喂
Hello?
什么事
What do you want?
-我知道条内部消息 -我没兴趣
- I've got a tip for you. - I'm not interested.
赔率不错 100:30
Decent odds: 100-30.
你是在胡说吗
You taking the piss or what?
100-30.
等在那里
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表