剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
这起劫案是需要内部情报的
The hijack required inside information.
被饶过的人会立刻成为嫌疑人
Anyone spared immediately becomes a person of interest.
这你自己肯定也清楚 警长
And I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, sarge.
那个货车司机跑了 毫发无伤
The lorry driver got away without so much as a scratch.
据我们所知 他是直到你们出发前
Now, we've learned he didn't get told the itinerary
几分钟才知道了具体行程
till a few minutes before you all set off.
而且他的手♥机♥也没有通话记录
There's no activity on his phone.
我没对指挥链之外的任何人说起过
I never said a word to anyone outside the chain of command
ED905号♥押运物
about ED-905.
我只是走运而已
I was lucky, that's all.
你是唯一的女警
You were the only female officer.
那又如何
So?
也是唯一有孩子的
The only parent.
对
Yeah.
他们不光知道行程
It wasn't just knowing the itinerary.
劫匪需要车队停车
The hijackers needed the convoy to stop.
他们指望着会有人命令你的小队
They were counting on someone ordering your team
倒回到起火车那里救小孩
back to the burning car to rescue a child.
向犯罪团伙泄露情报的人
Whoever was leaking information to the OCG,
也知道你的情况
they knew about you.
怎么了
What is it?
我没把全部实情说出来 长官
I haven't told you the whole truth, ma'am.
说吧
Come on.
我是被饶了一命
I was spared.
我没说 因为我知道你们会起疑
I didn't say cos I knew you'd be suspicious.
车里的那女人 设陷阱的那个
The woman in the car, the woman who set the trap.
或许她是不想让我的孩子失去妈妈
Maybe she didn't want to leave my kids without a mum.
我也不知道
I don't know, but...
但不管原因是什么 她跟其他人说我死了
whatever the reason, she told the others that I was dead.
她救了我一命
She saved my life.
你能描述下这女人吗
Can you describe this woman?
三名警官分别是凯文·格雷什姆警员
The three officers were PC Kevin Greysham,
雷·兰多瓦警员和卡尔·沃霍斯警员
PC Ray Randhawa and PC Carl Waldhouse,
都是训练有素的武装警♥察♥
all highly-trained, authorised firearms officers.
在这样沉痛的时刻 我们心系他们的家人
Our thoughts are with their families at this difficult time.
第四名警官的姓名和所在 为了保护她
The fourth officer, whose name and location we're withholding
我们将不透露 据估计她能完全...
for her own protection, is expected to make a complete...
好玩的是
Now, the funny thing is,
我最后进了个脱衣舞吧
I ended up in a lap-dancing bar.
-闪亮 -对 我遇见个漂亮娘们
- Sparkles. - Yeah. I met this worldy.
-是吗 -她的奶♥子♥老大了
- Oh, yeah? - She had some bangers on her.
-是吗 -可大了
- Really? - Yeah, proper.
她跳上跳下的 整个房♥间都震了
She's jumping up and down and the room's shaking
-可那玩意纹丝不动 -抱歉
- but they didn't move. - Sorry.
约翰 能说句话吗
John, you got a minute?
嗯 你先去吧
Yeah, go ahead.
丽萨
Lise.
我有话要告诉你 以免别人在我之前说
I need to tell you something so that it comes from me first.
第四个警♥察♥
The fourth copper.
她活下来了
She survived.
可你说她死了的
But you said she was a goner.
我又不是医生
I'm not a doctor.
她能指认你
She can ID you.
我可以弥补
I'll make it up.
告诉我怎么做
Tell me how.
我没迟到吧 警长
Not late am I, sarge?
是我早到了 有线索了吗
I'm early. Any leads yet?
抱歉 警长
Sorry, sarge.
我们查了所有对ED905知情的人
We're looking at everyone with knowledge of ED-905.
还没有发现 我们会继续查的
Nothing yet. We'll keep working on it.
好 谢了
All right. Cheers.
好啊 梅妮特
All right, Maneet?
小家伙怎么样了
How's the little 'un?
现在说个不停了 根本不闭嘴
Talking all the time now. He never shuts up.
我看看吧
Let's have a look.
-真可爱 -怎么了 宝宝
- Bless him! - What's wrong, baby?
-妈妈 -妈妈在这里呢 怎么了
- Mummy! - Yeah, Mummy's here. What?
真可爱
Bless him.
警长
Sarge.
那个嫌犯 我可能有发现
Re: the Nominal. I think I might have got something.
先走了 梅妮特
Sorry, Maneet.
三个月前的一起投♥注♥站抢劫
A betting shop robbery three months ago.
持械蒙面男子
Armed men wearing dark balaclavas.
一名女同伙分散了员工的注意力
A female accomplice diverted staff
说她的孩子没呼吸了
by claiming her baby had stopped breathing.
结果那孩子是个娃娃
The baby turned out to be a doll.
有对嫌犯的描述吗
Is there a description of the Nominal?
-监控呢 -问题就在这里 长官
- CCTV? - That's the thing, ma'am.
监控被扣下了
The CCTV's been sequestered.
我想查阅具体信息 但被挡下了
I tried to access the details and I was blocked.
挡下了
Blocked?
案件号♥是什么
What's the case number?
谢谢 塔特林
Thanks, Tatleen.
-好啊 -好
- You all right? - All right.
警方信息管理通告的那个代号♥C1601
There was a code associated with the MOPI Notice. C-1601.
这个代号♥屏蔽了多起案件的部分信息
C-1601 blocks access to aspects of a number of cases.
而授权警官都是一个人
One name kept coming up as the authorising officer.
艾莉森·鲍威尔警司
Detective Superintendent Alison Powell.
-没听说过 -我也没
- Never heard of her. - No, me neither.
-这什么地方 -我还以为你能知道呢
- What is this place? - I thought you might know.
反腐12组弗莱明督察 阿诺特警长
DI Fleming, DS Arnott, AC-12.
我们跟鲍威尔警司有约
We've got an appointment with DSU Powell.
他们到了
They're here.
艾莉森·鲍威尔
Alison Powell.
长官
Sir?
-长官 -凯特 史蒂夫
- Sir. - Kate, Steve.
警方信息管理的存在是有原因的
Management Of Police Information exists for a reason.
警方信息管理通告弹出时
When you encountered the MOPI Notice,
就自动触发了电子绊线
you set off an electronic trip wire.
我本打算不管的
I was prepared to overlook that.
然后你部要求见面
And then when your office requested a meeting,
我就觉得最好找黑斯廷斯警司来商量一下
I thought it best to consult with Superintendent Hastings.
他们是我最好的手下
They are my best team.
他们对什么事都能刨根问底
They'll get to the root of anything.
那到"底"是怎么回事 长官
The "root" being what, sir?
部分案卷因为过于敏感
Access to certain case files has been restricted
而被限制查看了
due to their sensitivity.
我不能透露细节情况
I'm not at liberty to disclose the details.
对黑斯廷斯警司也不能透露
Not even to Superintendent Hastings.
他来是为了让你们安心
He's here to assure you that
这里面不存在违法行为
there is nothing unlawful going on.
反腐12组碰巧
AC-12 have stumbled on
撞上了一起极为敏感的卧底行动
an extremely sensitive undercover operation.
实施海♥洛♥因♥抢劫的犯罪团伙中
Is there a UCO embedded in the OCG
是否渗透进了一名卧底警♥察♥
that carried out the heroin hijack?
你也做过卧底 弗莱明督察
As a former UCO yourself, DI Fleming,
你清楚我既不能承认也不能否认
you know I can't confirm or deny.
我有点不懂
I'm a bit baffled here.
因为我完全不知道这是什么地方
Because, I've no idea what this place is
或你是做什么的
or what you do.
我是从外部警队调来
I've been brought in from an outside force
带领一起由最高层授权的特别行动
to lead on a specific operation authorised at the highest level.
我们一直很成功地对行动保了密
And we've done a good job of keeping it hidden.
直到现在
Till now.
三名警♥察♥在那起劫案中被杀
Three police officers were killed in that hijack.
我可以保证 我们的卧底警♥察♥并未被授权
I can assure you, our UCO has not been authorised
教唆 帮助或实施犯罪
to encourage, enable or commit criminal offences.
不管怎样 你或许最好撤出你的手下
Nonetheless, you might want to extract your officer
提交关于凶手的证据
and submit some evidence against the murderers.
我们的行动正值关键阶段
Our operation's at a critical stage...
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表