剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
不 那一直是为了维护身份
No, that was always to keep my cover...
而且一直都是别人扣的扳机
..And it was always someone else who pulled the trigger.
从来不是我
It wasn't me.
是他们自己的选择
It was their choice.
但这次真是我了
But this time it was me.
是我的选择
It was my choice.
我只能靠自己了
I'm on my own.
没有回头路了
And there's no way back.
我想自首都不行了
I couldn't give myself up even if I wanted to.
不 我要以我的方式完成工作
No, I'll get this job done my way.
按我的规矩来
My rules.
我们说好的 是你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
We had a deal and you sold me out.
我信任了你
I trusted you.
这都怪你
This is on you.
这都怪你
It's all on you.
你说什么呢
What is?
约翰 等等
John, wait.
你说什么呢
What is?
约翰
John!
到了
There we go.
不用说 这就是...暂时的
So it's only... It's only temporary, obviously.
暂时的
Temporary, you know.
我去用下你的洗手间
I'm just gonna use your bathroom.
你是谁
Hello?
黑斯廷斯太太吗
Mrs Hastings?
对
Yeah.
抱歉这么晚来打搅你 黑斯廷斯太太
I'm sorry to bother you at such a late hour, Mrs Hastings.
我是反腐12组的史蒂夫·阿诺特警长
I'm Detective Sergeant Steve Arnott, AC-12.
我们见过吗
Have we... Have we met before?
见过一次吧
I... I think once.
好久以前了 抱歉
It was a fair while ago. Sorry...
有什么事吗 警长
How can I help you, Sergeant?
这事挺敏感的
It's a... It's a sensitive matter.
我们可以进去说吗
Would it be possible to talk inside?
我最好先给我丈夫打电♥话♥
Maybe I should phone my husband first?
当然 太太 我等着
Of course, ma'am. Yeah. I'll wait.
好
Ok.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表