剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
你太太也只能住小公♥寓♥
your missus is in a poky little flat.
这能让你东山再起
This'll put all that in reverse.
我们都是老警♥察♥ 我们都提着脑袋
We're both seasoned coppers, we've risked our lives
忍♥受各种上面来的破事
then stood all the crap they rain down.
我们也有资格赚一笔了吧
Haven't we earned a payday?
多少钱
What do I owe you?
17.50镑 先生
That's £17.50, please, sir.
-有消息吗 -嗯
- Any news? - Yeah.
都安排好了
Things are falling into place.
有个黑警能帮我们进入东田
I'm on to a bent copper that can get us into Eastfield.
好了
Ok.
是我 约翰·克雷顿
It's me. It's John Clayton.
你能听到吗
Can you hear me?
绝对够
Yeah, definitely.
里面有
There's...
毒品
drugs...
可能上千
probably double figures.
现金
Cash,
金条 珠宝
bullion, jewellery,
也可能上千
another set of double figures.
我是说上千万
Look, we're talking millions.
至于风险 我们可以利用你手里的
As far as the risk goes, we can minimise that
黑警来降低风险
by using your assets - bent coppers.
当然 如果你还需要我们做什么...
Obviously, if you need anything more from our end, well, then...
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
还有给我的指示吗
Any new orders for me?
这是谁 丽萨
Who is it, Lise?
我在向谁透露情报
Who am I giving all this info to?
H吗
H?
老实说
Truth is...
我也不知道 约翰
I don't know, John.
为了我自己好 我也不打算知道
For my own good, I plan to keep it that way.
我受够这把戏了
I've had enough of this game.
他就这么做事 他是我们的人
This is how he operates. He's one of us.
是吗
Is he?
或许他是警♥察♥
Or is he one of them?
有什么差别
It's the same thing...
如果他够黑
..If you're bent enough.
东田那票你找的警♥察♥
This other copper you've got on the Eastfield job,
他最好那晚也到场
he best be there on the night.
他绝不会答应的
He's never gonna go for that.
他必须去 跟我们同进退
He's got to be there, in the same trench.
这是为保护我们
You know, for our security.
可不能让这黑警混♥蛋♥出♥卖♥♥♥我们
I'm not having this bent bastard cross us.
好吧
Ok.
该死
Shit.
-好啊 伙计 -好
- All right, mate? - All right.
今晚可真冷 是吧
It's a bit brass monkeys tonight, in't it?
好吧 不闲聊了
Right, no time for small talk.
小组里有个女人 丽萨·麦奎恩
There's a girl on the unit, name's Lisa McQueen.
我让她去联♥系♥了黑警
I've got her reaching out to bent coppers.
她还负责跟
She's also the one that makes contact
组织高层联络
with the higher levels of the organisation.
-怎么联络 -笔记本电脑
- How? - Laptop.
我们用语♥音♥通话交谈 对方的回复是文字
We talk via an audio link. The replies come up as text.
有用户名或IP地址吗
Any username or IP address?
没有 抱歉 伙计
No, sorry, mate.
这是麦奎恩的一次性手♥机♥号♥
This is McQueen's burner number.
只限监视
It's for surveillance only.
可别不跟我商量就做什么
Don't make any kind of moves without clearing it with me first.
知道了
Got it.
约翰
Look, John...
你做的那些事 我们在查你
..The stuff you've done, we're after you.
最简单的办法
Look, the easiest would be
就是你来配合我们调查
for you to come in and work with all of us.
不 绝不
No, no, no way.
伙计 我们说好的 不能变
Look, the deal we made, mate - it's for keeps.
我们去查那些黑警 不管职位多高
Like, we go after the bent bastards, no matter how high,
不惜一切
no matter what it takes.
我们可是一伙儿的
Look. We're in this together!
警长
Sarge?
说
Yeah?
我们拿到了你给我的
We've been provided with the metadata
丽萨·麦奎恩的手♥机♥号♥的元数据
on the phone number you gave me for Lisa McQueen.
用户近来呼叫的号♥码都是
All the numbers the user's called recently are of the same type -
未注册到期即付手♥机♥
unregistered, pay-as-you-go devices.
一次性手♥机♥
Burner phones.
有一些已经停用了
And some have already gone out of service,
说明他们每部手♥机♥只用几天
suggesting they use them for only a few days a time
然后就丢掉
before disposing of them.
但只要她还在用这部手♥机♥
But while she remains on this device,
我们就能掌握她的通话记录 追踪她的位置
we can identify her calls and track her location.
头儿已经授权了我进行信♥号♥♥三角定位
I've had signal strength triangulation authorised by the Gaffer.
用户目前的活动是在
The user's current movements place her
苔石南区一带
in the Moss Heath area.
-干得好 -警长
- Good work. - Sarge.
莉兹 詹姆斯
Liz, James.
监视行动 走
Surveillance op, let's go.
要多久不一定
Don't know how long I'll be.
这是在巴洛格夫小区进行监视时拍到的
This is a surveillance image captured on the Borogrove Estate
上面的人是我们2012年
that appears to show an
调查托尼·盖茨高级督察时
OCG nominal I encountered in 2012,
我曾遭遇过的犯罪集团嫌犯
during our inquiry into DCI Tony Gates.
识别软件以99.5%的相似度
Recognition software gives a 99.5% probability
匹配了米洛斯拉夫·明科维奇的近照
the image represents Miroslav Minkowicz as he is today.
明科维奇是名暴♥力♥罪犯 非常危险
Minkowicz is a violent offender considered extremely dangerous.
对犯罪团伙的女嫌犯丽萨·麦奎恩的监视
Surveillance of Lisa McQueen, the female OCG nominal,
让我们发现了两个与调查相关的地点
has identified two locations of interest to our inquiry -
巴洛格夫小区的普顿公♥寓♥
Pulton House on the Borogrove Estate,
麦奎恩在那里待了一个多小时
where McQueen spent over an hour,
还有金斯盖特打印店
and Kingsgate Printing Services.
我们对巴洛格夫的这栋房♥子有什么了解
So what do we know about this block on the Grove?
六栋公♥寓♥ 都是四个月前用现金买♥♥下的
Six flats, all were a cash purchase four months ago.
我们还在查房♥主
Now, we're trying to trace the owners.
但这很可能是犯罪集团的幌子
But there's every chance they're a front for the OCG.
监视照片
Surveillance images.
多名访客
Various visitors.
通过识别软件 辨认出其中多人
Recognition software indicates a number of them
是注册性犯罪者
are on the sex offenders' register.
我们对麦奎恩在楼内的时段尤为感兴趣
Now, we were particularly interested in the period McQueen was there.
这张照片中 能看到一人从后门离开
This image shows a figure leaving via a back exit.
-识别出来了吗 -很遗憾 没有 长官
- Any recognition data? - Unfortunately not, sir.
我们放大了图片 还是无法识别其特征
We've blown it up but we can't visualise any features.
但我们存了这张图片
But, we're keeping the image on file
以防日后能匹配到嫌疑人的生物特征
in case biometrics match a suspect down the line.
很好
Good.
犯罪集团用这栋房♥子只可能有两种原因
There only two reasons an OCG would use this house -
毒品 或卖♥♥淫
drugs and prostitution.
除了麦奎恩 所有访客都是男性
All the visitors were male with the exception of McQueen.
完全没有女性被看到进入或离开吗
No females seen entering or exiting the property?
是的
Correct.
长官 弗莱明督察说得对
Sir, DI Fleming's right.
但我们还未能确定
But we still haven't determined for certain
这里面究竟在发生什么
the nature of what occurs at these premises.
麦奎恩仍在进行联络
McQueen's still carrying out contacts,
可能是在跟黑警联络
possibly with corrupt police officers.
如果我们冲进去
If we go in,
就可能错失日后本可以获得的线索
we risk missing out on future leads.
突袭打印店 逮捕卧底警♥察♥也有一样的风险
Same applies to raiding the print shop to arrest the UCO.
我们可能失去把犯罪集团
We might miss out on apprehending
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表