剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
最好还是让该警官继续行动
best served by leaving our asset in place.
长官 你的卧底是否在
Ma'am, did your UCO provide intelligence
投♥注♥站劫案后
that facilitated arrests
提供了任何有助抓捕的情报
following the betting shop robbery?
我说了 反腐12组碰巧撞上了一起卧底行动
As I said, AC-12 have stumbled on an undercover operation.
现在我需要你们远离这起行动
And now I need you all to stumble away.
泰德
Ted?
艾莉森
Alison.
你在搞什么 有事不告诉我
What the hell are you playing at, not keeping me informed?
长官 作为督察 我理当担起责任
Sir, it's my job as DI to take on responsibility.
我本是想先确认我们的发现
I wanted to know we were definitely onto something
再去找您的
before I came knocking at you door.
长官 参与一宗抢劫的卧底警♥察♥
Sir, an undercover officer involved in the hijack
有责任通知自己的卧底行动负责人
had a duty to warn their Covert Ops manager
会有警♥察♥面临危险
officers were in danger.
还有指认投♥注♥站劫匪的事也是
Same goes for identifying the betting shop robber.
或许她一旦联络负责人 就可能暴露身份
Maybe she couldn't make contact without breaking cover.
"她"吗
"She"?
你觉得卧底是那个救了卡夫迪的嫌犯吗
You think the UCO's the Nominal the one that saved Cafferty's life?
这说得通 长官 她无法阻止抢劫
Well, it makes sense, sir. She couldn't stop the hijack
但至少也能减少人命损失
but the best she could do was limit the loss of life.
天啊 我深有体会
Christ. I've been there.
谎言 恐惧 天知道她现在经历着什么
The lies, the fear. God only knows what she's going through.
抱歉 丽萨 我们要走了
Sorry, Lise. We're loading up.
我就出去
I'll be right out.
好 别走
Right, don't move.
关灯 别关引擎
Lights off, keep the engine running.
赶紧搜吧
Just do it.
你能让他爽一晚上了 丽萨
You made his night there, Lise.
就来
Be right with you.
没事 斯雷特
You're all right, Slater.
慢慢来 抖干净了
You take your time. Shake off all the drips.
就是你们吗
You the guys?
对
Yeah.
就是我们
Yeah, we're the guys.
这是你女人吗
This your bird?
这可是隐私
A bit personal.
他是你女人吗
Is he yours?
既然比过狠了 我们谈生意吧
Now the pissing contest's over, maybe we can talk business.
没生意可谈
No business to talk.
你们拿了我们的货
You've got our merchandise.
我们出钱买♥♥下的货
Ours, bought and paid for.
但你们没看住
Except you lost it
而我们为了拿回它可是有所投入的
and we ventured some resources into recovering it.
你想要中介费吗
You want a finder's fee?
你怎么说随你 伙计
Call it what you want, mate.
我说叫一半
I'd call it half.
你们拿的是我们的货
What you got is ours.
被警♥察♥查抄了不能改变什么
The filth seizing it way back when don't make no difference.
你们要拿去街上卖♥♥吗
Are you gonna try putting it on the street?
我们的货
Our gear?
所以说我们该做个交易
That's why we should make a deal.
避免因所有权起冲突
Avoid any conflict of ownership.
我不介意冲突
I've got no problem with conflicts.
我也不
No, me neither.
三个死警♥察♥就能证明这点
Three dead coppers tell you that.
为了货起冲突 是双输
Fight over the merchandise, we both lose.
做个交易
Make a deal...
是双赢
we both win.
她到底是不是你女人
Is she your bird or what?
这是在谈生意
This is a professional meeting.
我是来谈生意的
I'm here in a professional capacity.
看他 别看我 他的话很有道理
Look at him, not me. He's talking sense.
对半分
50-50.
货的一半 或黑市价的一半
Half the merchandise... or half the street value.
我们不介意
Makes no difference to us.
对半分不可能的
50-50 ain't gonna happen.
10%
10%.
不 我们杀了三个警♥察♥
No, we're facing life
是要判终身的 斯雷特
for murdering three coppers, Slater.
10%可不够
That ain't 10%.
我们都清楚
Now, we both know
你能以十倍入手价把货卖♥♥掉
you can shift that gear for ten times what you paid for it.
你不亏
The numbers work.
双赢
Everyone wins.
谢谢
Cheers, lads. Ta.
我以为你今晚要不见人影了
I thought we'd lost you for the night.
我就是需要单独待会儿而已
I just needed a minute in private, that's all.
给
Here you are.
没心情 伙计
Not in the mood, mate.
得了 丽萨
Come on, Lise!
别傻了 提提精神嘛
Don't be stupid. Have a little bump.
现在庆祝还太早吧
Celebrations are a bit premature, aren't they?
没事的
It'll be fine.
我们信不过他们 约翰 我们不了解他们
We can't trust them, John. We don't know them.
你不需要了解对方才能设局
You don't need to know someone to play a game.
你这么不清醒 跟你说也没用
No point talking to you when you're off your face.
我们在跟坏人做生意
We're getting into business with bad people.
我们就是坏人
We're bad people!
-看啊 -这才对
- Look at this! - Now, 'ere we go.
这下庆祝才算真开始了
Now the celebrations can really begin!
看她们的奶♥子♥
A pair of crackers! Look at them!
你俩我都要了 放松一下吧
I'll have the two of you. Chill out.
-我怎么办 -自己再去找
- Oh, what about me? - Get your own.
对不起 警长 你有时间吗
Sorry, sarge, have you got a minute?
嗯
Yeah.
我们在查知道
We've been checking out officers
ED905号♥押运物的警官
that were aware of transport ED-905.
按照指示 我查看了所有
As per instructions, I've been searching for officers
有违纪记录的警官
with any kind of disciplinary record.
维翰·摩霍特拉
Vihaan Malhotra.
平民行政职员
Civilian administrator.
他是参与组织管制药物
He's one of the staff involved in organising
处理和销毁的职员之一
the processing and disposal of controlled substances.
有多次小违纪记录
Repeated minor disciplinary offences,
大都是不守时
mainly for poor timekeeping
开销异常等
and irregularities with expenses.
有什么问题
So what's the problem?
我之前查到了他
His name came up early on.
我把案卷拿给了梅妮特看
I showed the file to Maneet.
我不知道她为什么觉得不值得一查
I'm not sure why she didn't think it worth investigating.
她肯定心里有数
She knows what she's doing.
对不起
Sorry.
你说得对
You're right.
坐吧 维翰
Sit down, Vihaan.
阿诺特警长 弗莱明督察
DS Arnott, DI Fleming.
我们想问你几个关于
We'd like to ask you some questions
ED905号♥押运赃物被劫的问题
about the hijack of Seized Goods Transport ED-905.
好的
Sure, yeah.
你在这里的工作是给不再需要
Your job here is to sign off on seized goods
留作证据的缴获赃物签字
when they're no longer required in evidence.
根据我们的调查
Our inquiry showed
你负责处理了ED905号♥押运物的一些
you were responsible for some of the paperwork
-相关手续 -不单是那个
- on ED-905. - Not just that one.
我还负责了好多...
I'm across lots of er...
你似乎很紧张 维翰
You seem nervous, Vihaan.
你紧张什么
Why are you nervous?
有人说我什么了吗
Has someone been talking about me?
我们只是对你进行了一些基本背景调查 维翰
We did some basic background checks on you, Vihaan.
仅此而已
That's all.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表