剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
部分海♥洛♥因♥被以巨额现金交易给了
A portion of the heroin was traded to a rival OCG
一个对手犯罪团伙
for an extremely large amount of cash.
他们安排了第二次交易
A further trade was arranged
并在现场栽赃了海♥洛♥因♥
and the heroin planted at the scene in a van
以陷害该对手犯罪团伙
to incriminate the rival OCG.
长官
Sir.
据称整件事都是由一名
It's been alleged the whole thing was orchestrated
女性犯罪团伙成员策划 其描述与嫌犯吻合
by a female OCG member matching the description of the Nominal.
看来这名卧底
Well, it sounds like the UCO
终于成功让一些危险的毒品被查抄
is finally getting some dangerous drugs off the street
让一些凶恶罪犯被关起来了
and some hardened criminals behind bars.
但是 长官 我查了举报电♥话♥
Except, sir, I looked into the tip-off
来电者并未使用任何交待给
and the caller used none of the code words
卧底警♥察♥的暗语
issued to undercover officers.
我们觉得不是她 长官
We don't believe it was her, sir.
好吧
Right.
去看看鲍威尔警司
Well, let's see what Detective Superintendent Powell
这次要怎么说
has to say for herself this time.
-好啊 -好
- All right. - All right.
-怎么了 -你说呢
- What's up? - Well, you tell me.
一切顺利
All went as planned.
我们安排了剩余货的交易
We set up the exchange for the rest of the gear.
那警♥察♥也做了她该做的 打了电♥话♥
The copper did her part, made a call.
他们完蛋了 你如愿了
They're out of business. You've got what you wanted.
这个警♥察♥
And this copper?
除了打电♥话♥ 她还干了什么
Apart from make a call, what's she done?
-她在努力了 -在努力了
- She's working on it. - Working on it?
我们给她时间拿出成果来 不管是什么成果
Let's give her time to pan out, one way or another.
"不管是
"One way...
什么成果"
..Or another."
对不起 我犯糊涂了
Sorry. Sorry, no idea where my head was.
我还有急事 我们交换下保险信息吧
I'm in a rush. Let's just swap insurance details.
应急中心 你需要哪种服务
Emergency. Which service do you require?
你有什么要给我们的
What have you got for us?
我还没来得及做我联络人的工作
I haven't had time to work with my contacts.
什么联络人
What contacts are these?
他们不想被人知道
They don't want anyone knowing.
-你在胡扯 -约翰
- You're full of shit. - John.
我的人跟踪了你
My men were following you.
你当时正要去反腐12组
You were on your way to AC-12.
不是的
No, that's not true.
你们都那么想相信
Every one of you is so keen to believe
她是为了保护她那个傻♥逼♥亲戚
this is all about protecting her idiot cousin.
是真的
It's the truth.
她带她的一次性手♥机♥了吗
She got her burner on her?
是我们给她的那个
It's the one we gave her.
对
Yeah.
给我拿把螺丝刀
Get me a screwdriver.
天啊
Christ.
相信我 我们给她时还没有的 约翰
Got to believe me, it weren't there when we gave it to her, John.
我稍后再收拾你
I'll deal with you later.
给我滚
Get out of my sight.
你要把我怎么样
What's gonna happen?
只有一种人比黑警还糟
There's only one thing worse than a bent copper.
就是假装自己不是黑警的黑警
That's a bent copper who pretends she isn't.
不要
No, please.
不要
No, no...
不要 求你们
No, please.
不要
No...
好
Right...
现在有一起投♥注♥站抢劫
So, we have a betting shop robbery.
一名平民行政职员被招募勒索
We have the recruitment and blackmail of a civilian administrator,
一起劫案
we have a hijack.
还有毒品交易
We have narcotics traded.
陷害对手犯罪团伙
We have a rival organised crime gang framed.
三名警♥察♥被杀
We have three police officers murdered,
一名重伤
one seriously injured.
而一直以来
And the whole time,
你的卧底警♥察♥没能提供任何情报
your UCO has failed to pass on any intelligence
来阻止这些罪行的发生
that would have prevented these offences!
我说了 我不能谈论
I've already told you, I'm not at liberty to discuss
任何正在进行的卧底行动
any ongoing undercover operation.
我让你"能谈论" 鲍威尔警司
I'll give you "at liberty", Detective Superintendent Powell.
这名卧底警♥察♥在犯罪 那就是反腐12组的事了
If a UCO is committing crimes, that's the business of AC-12,
如果你不信
and if you have any doubts,
就看看我能多快叫停你们的行动
you just watch how fast I'm gonna shut down this operation
给你 你的卧底行动负责人
and serve you, your COM
和你的卧底警♥察♥都发出15条通告
and your UCO with Reg 15s.
行动叫做梨树行动
It's called Operation Pear Tree.
我们的目标 是让一名卧底警♥察♥
Our brief was to embed an undercover officer
打入一个犯罪集团
within an organised crime group.
总算有进展了
Now we're getting somewhere.
问你个简单问题
So here's a simple question.
你是否还跟你的卧底警♥察♥有联络
Are you in contact with your UCO or aren't you?
听着 艾莉森
Now listen, Alison.
我可不是吃素的
I didn't float up the Lagan on a bubble.
有没有联络
Are you or aren't you?
没有
No.
好吧 你的卧底行动负责人
Right. So...your COM's lost contact,
和接应警官都联♥系♥不上人吗
your cover officers too?
我们在尽力了
We're trying our best.
-天啊 -多久了
- Christ. - How long?
你的卧底行动负责人跟你的
How long has your Covert Operations Manager
卧底警♥察♥失联多久了
not been in contact with your UCO?
几天吗
Days?
几周吗
Weeks?
老天爷 不会是几个月了吧
Mother of God, don't tell me it's months!
我们不能确定究竟发生了什么
We can't be certain what's happened.
这是项深度卧底行动
It's a deep cover operation.
他可能还在获取关于
He may still be acquiring intelligence
有组织犯罪的情报
on organised criminal activity.
男的吗
"He"?
约翰·科贝特警长
Detective Sergeant John Corbett.
谢谢
Thank you.
过来
Come on!
来吧
Come on!
求你们
Please.
不要 求你们
No, please.
不
No!
不
No! No!
闭嘴 这没用的
Shut up! This ain't helping.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表