剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
是同源的
came from the same original source.
你有意撞了巡警车
You crashed the patrol car,
然后又在路面上泼油 伪装成埋伏的样子
then put oil on the road to make it look like an ambush.
布鲁姆警员
PC Bloom,
我已咨♥询♥过皇家检察官
I've been in consultation with the Crown Prosecutor
关于起诉你共谋持械抢劫
regarding a charge of Conspiracy to Commit Armed Robbery.
你现在最好的选择是告诉我们是谁让你这么做的
Your best option right now is to tell us who put you up to it.
你恐怕别无选择
I'm afraid you don't have any choice.
是哈格雷夫斯高级警司
DCS Hargreaves.
假0号♥情况呼叫的目的是什么
What was the purpose of the fake Status Zero call?
哈格雷夫斯说他在某个时段
Hargreaves said that he had to be in the area
必须去那一带
at a certain time.
0号♥情况呼叫能给他个借口
The Status Zero call gave him an excuse.
玛丽安娜 我们的鉴证调查员
Mariana, our forensic investigators carried out
搜查了你被关押的那栋公♥寓♥楼
a search of the house you were being kept in
他们在后面发现了一个小冰箱
and they detected a small freezer in the back.
冰箱里有用过的安全套
Inside the freezer, they found used condoms.
你能告诉我这是为什么吗
Can you tell me why that might be?
有些他们逼我接待的男人
Some of the men they made me have sex with,
他们叫我们每次都要把套套留下
they told us always keep the condoms.
这也包括那个
Did this order apply to the man
你3月4日看到他跟丽萨·麦奎恩在一起的男人吗
you told me you saw with Lisa McQueen on 4th March?
是的
Yes.
反腐12组阿诺特警长
DS Arnott, AC-12.
我需要安排一名警员羁押在
I need a custody cell for a police constable
一个没人认识他的警局
at a station he isn't known at.
戴克大道
Decker Avenue.
好 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
能确认了回电♥话♥给我
You call me back when you've got confirmation?
好 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
我听说了 干得好
I heard. Nice one.
知道追踪器的事
Any explanation on where the leak
-是怎么泄露的吗 -不知道
- came from about the trackers? - No.
哈格雷夫斯可能是自己猜到了
Looks like Hargreaves made an educated guess.
你那边呢
How's yours gone?
被贩卖♥♥的女孩说
The trafficked girl alleges
她们受命采集部分客人的DNA
they were ordered to harvest DNA with certain clients -
用冰箱储存用过的套套
used condoms kept in cold storage.
还是他们用过的那套勒索手法
Same blackmail MO they've used before -
采集DNA 好栽赃在犯罪现场
capturing DNA to plant at a crime scene.
哈格雷夫斯可能是受了勒索
Possibly Hargreaves was being blackmailed
而协助抢劫 并且被迫前往
into conspiring in the robbery, and he was forced to be there
以防他出♥卖♥♥♥犯罪团伙
as security against double-crossing the OCG.
所以才安排了0号♥情况呼叫
Hence the Status Zero call.
建立个掩护说法 以防他被看到
A cover story in case he was spotted
不得不解释他为什么会出现在劫案附近
and had to explain what he was doing in the vicinity of the robbery.
0号♥情况呼叫唯一的问题是
Well, the only problem with the Status Zero call,
让我们无法抓捕犯罪团伙
meant we couldn't apprehend the OCG.
头儿也没办法
The Gaffer had no choice.
保护生命
Preservation of life.
是啊 他是没办法
Yeah, he had no choice.
长官 针对哈格雷夫斯的证据够了
Sir, we've reached threshold on Hargreaves.
等他情况好转 我们就得让
We need the trafficked girl to ID him
被贩卖♥♥女孩指认他
as soon as he's well enough.
长官
Sir?
医院来电了
The hospital just called.
哈格雷夫斯高级警司
Detective Chief Superintendent Hargreaves
刚刚被宣告死亡了
was pronounced dead a short while ago.
吉尔
Hi, Gill.
我还担心我被放鸽子了
I was worried I was being stood up.
是啊 抱歉了
Yeah. No, I'm sorry about that.
对不起
Sorry.
我找到消磨时间的办法了
I found a way to pass the time.
也来一杯吗
Join me?
好
Yeah, erm...
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
请给我来杯威士忌 一块冰
Can I have a whisky, please? One piece of ice.
好的 先生
Yes, of course, sir.
嗯
Yeah.
你会如何描述反腐12组为抓捕一名
How would you characterise AC-12's endeavours
危险难测的卧底警♥察♥
to apprehend a dangerously unpredictable
所做出的努力
UCO?
我会说 我们很不走运
Yeah. I would say that we've been unlucky.
是啊
Yeah.
我们工作不利
And we're failing.
也不是所有人都这么想
Well, not everyone agrees.
是吗
No?
有人认为只是你工作不利
Some say it's just you that's failing.
我当然不这么认为
I'm not one of them, obviously.
好吧
Right.
泰德 我是你这边的
Ted, I'm on your side.
我不希望结果对你不利
I don't want this to end badly for you.
我不希望梨树行动的惨败
I don't want the fiasco of Operation Pear Tree,
这本就不是你的责任
which was not of your making,
让你本来杰出的事业 画上个灾难性的句号♥
add a disastrous coda to an otherwise distinguished career.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
你一向把你的小组 你的部门
You've always put your team, your department,
你的原则放第一位
your principles, first.
或许你也该先照顾自己了
Maybe the time's come to look after number one.
我怎么有点觉得
How come I've got the sneaking suspicion
我们这是在说要我提早退休
that we're talking about early retirement here?
还"提早"呢 你也真是不服老
You're flattering yourself, using the adjective "early".
谢谢
Thank you.
我很高兴你答应来了
I'm glad you said yes to this.
但也有那么一点意外
But also a teeny bit surprised.
是啊
Yeah, well...
就像你说的 我们是一边的嘛
It's like you said, we're both on the same side.
我是指
I meant your erm...
你的个人情况
personal situation.
是啊
Yeah, well...
那是我个人的事 是吧
that's personal, isn't it?
什么都没变吗
So nothing's changed?
真的吗
Honestly?
所以你才答应了今晚见我
Hence you said yes to tonight.
就是顿饭而已
Yeah, well, it's only dinner.
是啊
Yeah.
就是顿饭
It's only dinner.
你坑了我 我信任你的
You screwed me over! I trusted you!
你们本该去抓那黑警混♥蛋♥的
You were meant to be there to nick the bent bastard!
所以你才杀了他吗
Is that why you murdered him?
-他死了吗 -你以为呢
- What? He's dead? - What do you expect
你拿自动步♥枪♥冲他扫射
when you unload an automatic rifle at someone?
不 我瞄得很低
No, I... I aimed low,
是想伤他 让他跑不了
to wound... so he wouldn't get away...
好确保你能抓他回去审讯
so you'd have him for questioning.
我需要你时你怎么没出现
Where were you when I needed you?
0号♥情况呼叫让我们别无选择
The Status Zero gave us no choice.
第一职责 保护生命
First duty - preserve life.
什么样的傻瓜会意识不到那是调虎离山
What kind of mug wouldn't realise that that was a diversion?
是黑斯廷斯吗
Hastings?
史蒂夫 你还不懂吗
Look, Steve, don't you get it?
他调走了你们 好让我们带东西跑掉
He pulled you out of there so we could get away with the gear.
就是他在背后操纵 他就是H
He's the one calling all the shots. He's H!
我受够了你的鬼扯
Look, I've had it with your bullshit!
约翰·科贝特 我要逮捕你
John Corbett, I'm arresting you
罪名是谋杀莱斯特·哈...
for the murder of Lester Har...
我没想杀哈格雷夫斯的
I... I didn't mean to kill Hargreaves...
但我是杀了他 我过界了
..But now I have, I've crossed the line.
约翰 你早过界了
John, you crossed the line a long while back.
警♥察♥ 退后
Police! Get back!
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表