剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
一窝端的机会
every member of the OCG.
史蒂夫 我知道这个明科维奇折磨过你
Look, Steve, I know Minkowicz is the guy that tortured you
我们也都想抓到他
and we all want him behind bars.
但凯特提出了一个我们不能忽视的人身安全问题
But Kate has raised a vulnerability issue here we cannot ignore.
线索强烈显示 那栋房♥子里
There's a strong suggestion women in that block
关押了一些女人 在做当代性♥奴♥
are being kept in modern-day slavery to provide sexual services.
我们的职责是保护她们
Our duty is to protect them.
我们要履行我们的职责
So we will carry out that duty.
我们要突袭公♥寓♥楼和打印店
And we will raid the house and raid the print shop.
-是 长官 -是 长官
- Sir. - Sir.
好
Good.
终于有进展了
Now we're sucking diesel.
这是那辆货车
This is the lorry.
载重3.5吨♥
Payload three and a half tonne.
好 我们不能全拿走 得有所选择
All right. We can't take everything. We've got to be selective.
保安呢
What about the security guards?
他们都是我们的人
These are our guys.
他们已排好班 货车来时 会是他们当班
They've organised the shift so they'll be on when the lorries arrive.
该死 这女人追着找我好几天了
Shit. This bird's been on my case for days.
那最好满足她的欲求嘛
Best just give her what's she's gagging for, huh?
那得我们一起上了
That'd take all of us.
还包括她
Including her.
亲爱的 你穿着什么呢
Hi, love. Yeah, what are you wearing?
我们要突袭普顿公♥寓♥和金斯盖特打印店
We're gonna hit Pulton House and Kingsgate Printing Services.
我觉得你穿多了呢
You sound a bit overdressed to me.
这事不由我决定 伙计 你得理解
This was out of my hands, mate, you've got to understand.
你能不能回头再处理你的性生活问题
Do you think you could sort your sex life out another time?
好啦 好啦
Yeah, all right. All right.
我在工作呢 得挂了
Look, I'm in work. I've got to go.
回头联♥系♥你
I'll er... I'll bell you later.
好 再见
All right. Ta-ra.
好 我们掌握了里面都有什么
OK, so we're getting an inventory of what's in there.
诺丁汉银行劫案的赃款
Cash in there from the Nottingham bank job,
A5护卫车劫案的金条
bullion from the A5 security van hold-up
伍尔弗汉普顿保险箱劫案的珠宝
and jewels off the safe deposit job in Wolverhampton...
-武装警♥察♥ -武装警♥察♥
- Armed police! - Armed police!
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
别动
Do not move!
-武装警♥察♥ 别动 -别动
- Armed police! Don't move! - Don't move!
-手举过头 -武装警♥察♥
- Hands above your head! - Armed police!
-武装警♥察♥ 别动 -手举过头
- Armed police! Don't move! - Hands on your head!
过去
Over here.
别动
Keep still!
手背后
Put your hands behind your back!
面墙
Face the wall!
马上跪下
On your knees! Now!
手抱头
Keep your hands on your head!
安全
All clear.
-面向墙 -62呼叫 可以进入
- Face the wall! - 6-2. Entry secured.
37 收到
3-7. Received.
手背后
Hands behind your back!
该死
Shit.
铐上他 带出去
Cuff him. Get them out.
没事了 小姐 没人会伤害你了
You're OK, miss, all right? No one's gonna hurt you.
天啊 门都是从外锁的
Christ, these have all got locks on the outside.
武装警♥察♥ 里面的人 请远离门口
Armed Police. Whoever's in there, please stand clear of the door.
我们要进去 不会有人伤害你的
We're gonna break in. No one's gonna hurt you.
上吧
Do it.
安全
Clear!
天啊 她才多大
Oh, Christ. How old is she?
没事了 你安全了
It's all right. You're safe now.
没事了
It's OK.
照顾好她
Take care of her.
阿诺特警长 黑斯廷斯警司
DS Arnott. Superintendent Hastings.
继续
Carry on.
犯罪团伙已离开这里 只剩下了工人
The OCG had vacated the premises, only the workers left.
他们怎么知道的
How the hell did they know?
保险箱里还有其他值得注意的发现吗
Any other notable findings in the safe?
还没有 长官
No. Not yet, sir.
你在玩什么把戏 我们说好的
What are you playing at? We had an agreement.
我知道
I know.
那样突袭打印店 那怎么行
Hitting the print shop like that, I couldn't let it happen.
你知道多少潜在线索都断掉了吗
You've any idea how many potential leads have gone up the spout?
我冒了多大险
The risks I take.
约翰 我知道 你有权生气
Look, John, I know you do. You're right to be pissed off.
你还知道 你可是反腐的
You know? You're Anti Corruption.
可你好像根本不知道
But you go on like you haven't got the first clue
黑警的害处有多大
about the damage bent coppers cause.
我绝不会为牲口买♥♥卖♥♥说话
Look, I'm the last one to defend what they do to the livestock.
如果那些姑娘解脱了 那祝她们好运
And if them girls are free, then, good luck to them.
这就是政♥治♥问题
Look, it all comes down to politics.
没人希望曝出来
No one wants it coming out that
犯罪集团有黑警撑腰 而且说不定
organised crime depends on bent coppers, and for all I know,
最高层就有个黑警
there could be a bent copper's at the top of the tree
在操纵一切
pulling the strings.
鲍威尔就吓破胆了
Powell lost her bottle.
或许你也是
Maybe you have too?
不 我想继续
No. I'm in.
不惜一切
Whatever it takes, I'm in.
谁下的令
Who gave the order?
黑斯廷斯吗
Hastings?
我们离开打印店是有原因的
Look, there's a reason we had to pull out of the print shop.
周四晚有票大活儿
There's a big job Thursday night.
什么计划 都有谁
What's the plan? Who's involved?
上次你调头就说出去 还指望我再告诉你
After last time? You get the bare bones.
有一班常规运输
There's a routine transport.
我们已收买♥♥了司机和保安
We've paid the driver off and the security guards as well.
但他们是小鱼 会有大鱼出来
But they're just small fry, there's gonna be a big fish -
有一个高级警官在使手段
a senior police officer who's been pulling strings
确保不会有大半个警队来抓我们
to make sure that we don't have half the force descending on us.
等等 你们是要打劫哪里
Wait. What place are you on about?
东田仓库
Eastfield Depot.
-你开玩笑吧 -不是
- You're kidding? - No.
我需要更多情报
Look, I need more info than that.
你能抓到犯罪团伙 但最重要的
Look, you'll get the OCG but most importantly,
是你能抓到一个高级别黑警
you'll get to nick a high-ranking corrupt police officer.
H吗
H?
确保你们安排够了监控
Just make sure you're in place with the surveillance
-和火力来应对他们 -约翰
- and the firepower to take them on. - John!
我需要知道那名黑警的名字
I need the name of the corrupt officer.
我怎么可能冒险告诉你
Like I'd take the risk of telling you?
高层的一些人不希望此事曝光
Look, there's people in high places who don't want this coming out.
得了 伙计
Come on, mate.
再透露点
I need more.
-好啊 -好
- All right? - All right.
-你怎么知道的 -知道什么
- How'd you know? - Know what?
得离开打印店
To clear out the print shop.
我不知道
I didn't.
只是常识 策划大活儿时
It's common sense, when you're planning a big job.
要换地方
You keep moving on.
我要真知道还好了
I wish I had known.
还能提醒妓院换地方
Then I could've warned about the brothel as well.
那就是好运吗
Just lucky, then?
是啊
Yeah.
我就这样 丽萨
Yeah, that's me, Lise.
一向运气好
I've always been a lucky lad.
吉尔 我不知道你要来
Gill. I wasn't expecting you.
我今早跟警务犯罪专员开了个会
I had a meeting with the PCC this morning.
怎么说呢
What can I say?
我们为这个问题做了大量投入
We're throwing a lot of resources at the problem
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表