剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
- "They" again! Who's "they"? - Powell.
那些上司 你的头儿
The chiefs. Your boss.
黑斯廷斯
Hastings?
睁睁眼吧 伙计
Open your eyes, mate.
黑斯廷斯打死了一个犯罪集团的人
Hastings shot dead one of the OCG.
当时十几个武警拿枪指着他
A dozen AFOs had weapons on him.
你真要说
You seriously telling me
他们不能抓到他 进行审问吗
they couldn't have brought him in for questioning?
而黑斯廷斯完全没受到责罚
And Hastings, he doesn't get reprimanded.
局长还夸奖了他
The Chief gives him a pat on the back.
那是怎么回事
What the hell's going on there?
听我说 伙计
Look. Listen to me, mate.
我只是想查明真♥相♥
I'm just trying to get to the truth.
那些高层 根本不希望我成功
The top brass, they don't want me to succeed.
有个黑警在主持集团犯罪
There's a bent copper running organised crime,
我敢肯定
I'm sure of it.
把我调回去 他就会逃脱法网
Pull me in and he'll slip through the net.
史蒂夫 如果你真像他们说的那么清白
Look, Steve, if you're as straight as they say you are, lad,
-你就帮我 -怎么帮你
- you'll help me. - Help you how?
调查我给你的情报
Investigate the intel I pass to you.
你杀了梅妮特和三个武警
Look, you killed Maneet and three AFOs.
不是我 伙计 他们是自掘坟墓
Not me, mate. They got themselves killed.
你本可阻止的
You could have stopped it.
上次劫案里的武警都是好警♥察♥
The AFOs in the last hijack, they were all straight.
是你我这样 只想好好工作的人
Fellas like you and me just trying to get the job done.
但第一次的那拨 卡夫迪的人 他们都是黑警
But the first lot, Cafferty's team, they were all bent!
我们查过卡夫迪 她没问题
We checked out Cafferty. She was clean!
我跟你说的都是实话
Everything I've said's the God's honest truth.
我能证明
And I'll prove it.
但那要看你有没有种听了
But that depends if you've got the guts to listen.
还是说你也是
Or are you just another
黑斯廷斯他们的哈巴狗
lap dog for Hastings and the rest of them?
谢谢你能来 我还担心你...
Thanks for coming. I was worried that you might...
跟你当面谈 应该的
Looking you in the eye. Least I could do.
好 那我们来杯酒 安抚下情绪吧
Right, well. Let's get a wee drink here, settle the nerves, you know.
泰德
Ted...
我们就像成年人那样平静地谈谈吧
can we just talk calmly like grown-ups?
当然了
Yeah. Yeah. Of course. Of course.
我们就是为此而来
I mean, that's why we're here.
把事都谈开
Just to talk things through.
那个事务律师
I mean, that solicitor, you know.
都是她让这事这么失控
It's her fault, you know, this thing got out of hand.
泰德 错不在别人 只在我们
Ted, it's no one's fault but ours.
在我
Mine.
我也没想变成这样
Look...I never meant for this to happen.
我只希望我们有更好的未来
I just wanted us to have a better future.
一个错误的决定 一次错误的投资
One bad decision, you know, one bad investment. Is that...
难道就要为此丢弃35年的婚姻吗
Is that any excuse to throw away 35 years of marriage?
37年
37.
这不就对了 走吧 我们去找个桌子
There you go. Come on. Let's grab a table.
不 我不是来吃饭的
No, I'm not here to eat.
我
I um...
我是来再次请求你签字的
I'm here to ask you one more time to sign the papers.
我们发了誓
We made vows.
男人是需要妻子的
A man needs a wife.
我有别人了
I've met someone else.
亲爱的 现在情况出现了意料之外的转机
Listen, love, things have taken an unexpected turn, you know,
而且是很好的转机
an unexpected turn for the better, you know.
我投资的那些钱
All the money I invested,
我很可能能拿回来一些
there's a good chance that I can get some of that back.
甚至是全部
Not just some of it but all of it.
你想要更好的未来 可以
You want a better future, you have it.
我已经找到我的了
I found mine.
签字吧 泰德
Sign the papers, Ted.
头儿
Boss.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
或许我们该监视卡夫迪家
Maybe we should put surveillance on Cafferty's place.
为什么
Any particular reason?
犯罪团伙肯定会担忧
Well, the OCG will be worried
她能指认那名女嫌犯
she can ID the female Nominal.
他们可能会企图灭口
Maybe they'll try and finish the job.
-好 我考虑一下 -谢谢
- OK, I'll think about it. - Cheers.
你去帮我把这个给卡夫迪
I need you to drop this to Cafferty for me.
她在劫案的事上帮了我们
She came through for us on the hijack.
我想跟她保持好关系
I want to keep her sweet.
门口那个警♥察♥呢
What about the copper on the door?
没事 他是我们的人
He's all right. He's one of ours.
快点吧 还有事呢
Come on now, places to go.
不
No, this...
-这感觉不对 -我懂你意思
- This don't feel right. - I know what you mean, mate.
我也不信任卡夫迪
I trust Cafferty as far as I could throw her.
这是为了诈她
This is to flush her out.
如果你感到她是内鬼
If you smell a rat...
就采取必要措施
do anything necessary.
什么都行吗
Anything?
你自己拿主意
Fill your boots.
45呼叫6♥4♥ 上
4-5, 6-4, go.
6♥4♥ 收到 上
6-4. Received. Go.
-武装警♥察♥ -武装警♥察♥ 别抵抗
- Armed police! - Armed police! Don't resist!
转过去 面向墙
Turn around and face the wall!
你做了什么
What did you do?
-你告我们的密了吗 -没有
- Did you grass on us? - No.
退后
Move back! Back!
-面向墙 -好了 安全
- Face the wall! - OK, clear!
-跪下 别动 -上楼 跟我走
- On your knees! Do not move! - Upstairs. On me.
-武装警♥察♥ -武装警♥察♥
- Armed police! - Armed police!
别动 手举起来
Do not move! Hands where I can see them!
别动
Do not move.
我是警♥察♥ 我在配合
I am a police officer. I am cooperating.
可以进入
Clear for entry!
铐上他 带他出去
Cuff him and get him out of here.
刚刚进来的那人 我以前从没见过他
That man who was just in here, I have never seen him before.
到处找找
Look around.
简·卡夫迪 我要逮捕你
Jane Cafferty, I am arresting you
罪名是涉嫌公职人员行为不当
on suspicion of misconduct in a public office.
你有权保持沉默
You do not have to say anything
但如果被问及时你有所隐瞒
but it may harm your defence if you do not mention,
可能会对你的庭审辩护不利
when questioned, something you later rely on in court.
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
-李就是说他得出去一趟 -跟谁
- Lee just said he had to go out. - Who with?
-他没说 -约翰呢
- He didn't say. - Where's John?
你的人 李 他最好知道好歹
Your boy Lee, he best know the score.
-他不会开口的 约翰 -最好是
- He won't talk, John. - No, he'd better not.
警♥察♥怎么会知道他在那里的
So how come the police knew he was there in the first place?
或许他们还对卡夫迪抱有怀疑
Maybe they still had their suspicions about Cafferty.
他们肯定还在监视那里
They must have kept surveillance on the house.
不对 是我们出了内鬼
Bollocks. No, we've got a rat.
去查清是谁告密了
Get out there and find out who's grassed.
-好 约翰 -好啊
- OK, John. Sure. - Yeah, well.
那就快去
Come on, then, move!
行行 别急嘛
OK, mate, no worries, yeah?
那个词我们可不随便说
That's not a word we throw around.
这个小组以前是汤米·亨特的
This unit used to be run by Tommy Hunter.
那是你来之前了
Before your time.
汤米拿到了豁免权 证人保护什么的
Tommy got immunity, witness protection, the works,
我们还是杀了他
and we still got to him.
内鬼就是这下场
That's what happens to a rat.
我是一个人
I'm alone.
别担心 伙计 我有办法确保这一点
Don't worry, mate. I know how to make sure of that.
一切都如我所说吧
Did it all work out, what I told you?
别浪费时间 是像我说的那样吧
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表