剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
believe you me.
泰德 我能帮你
Ted, I can help you.
我以前可是辩护律师 而且还很厉害
I used to be a defence solicitor, a bloody good one.
不用 吉尔 我会自己安排的 谢谢了
That's all right, Gill. I'll make my own arrangements. Thank you.
你一向自有主意 泰德 一向如此
Well, you're your own man, Ted, you always have been,
但别说我没试过
but don't say that I didn't try.
所以 我想亲自来通知你
Which is why I wanted to be the one to notify you.
-通知我 -这是随15条规章通告
- Notify me? - This is a standard letter
一同签发的标准信函
which will accompany the Regulation 15 Notice.
你已被停职
You're being suspended from duty.
我很遗憾 泰德
I'm really sorry, Ted.
长官
Sir?
长官 没有弗莱明督察的准许
Sir, you're not meant to leave the building
您是不能离开大楼的
without DI Fleming's permission.
凯特和史蒂夫不在楼里
Kate and Steve aren't in the building.
否则他们也得听我的
Otherwise, they'll have to answer to me.
告诉他们 我回来前 把说法统一好
You tell 'em to get their stories straight by the time I get back.
但长官 我有命阻止您离开反腐12组
But, sir, I'm under orders to stop you leaving AC-12.
我被捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
-没有 长官 -那不就是了
- No, sir. - Precisely.
不
No.
还没见到他
No. There's not sign of him.
长官 他刚到了
Ma'am, he's just arrived.
-长官 -这是怎么回事
- Ma'am. - What the hell's going on here?
-黑斯廷斯警司 -对
- Superintendent Hastings? - Yeah.
我是米歇尔·布兰迪斯督察 反腐3组
DI Michelle Brandyce, AC-3.
你要告诉我到底怎么回事吗
Are you gonna tell me what's going on?
长官 卡尔迈克高级警司
Sir, Detective Chief Superintendent Carmichael
叫我留意你的去向
asked me to keep track of your movements.
我被告知您从反腐12组潜逃了
I was informed you'd absconded from AC-12.
"潜逃"了 真好笑
"Absconded"? That's rich!
如果你不介意 我只是想回房♥间去
I'd just like to get up to my room if it's all the same to you.
长官 我可以问下你来这里的目的吗
Sir, may I ask what's the purpose of your visit here?
洗个热水澡 换件衣服
Take a hot bath and a change of clothes.
老天啊
For Christ's sake.
好了 警员 让开
Right, Constable, stand aside.
长官 我们已安排了对您的询问
Sir, we've made arrangements to question you.
可以请您随我去
Could I please ask you to accompany me
戴克大道警局吗
to Decker Avenue Police Station?
我告诉你 布兰迪斯督察
Between you and me and the gatepost, DI Brandyce,
我的耐心要耗尽了
my patience is wearing a bit thin.
好 警员 让开 这是命令
Right. Constable, stand aside. That's an order.
长官 我已经客气地请您随我去戴克大道警局了
Sir, I've asked you politely to come to Decker Avenue.
我也客气地回绝了
Yeah. And I've politely declined.
那样的话 长官 我别无选择 只能逮捕您
In that case, sir, you give me no choice but to arrest you.
有什么依据
On what grounds?
您肯定知道 长官
As I'm sure you know, sir,
根据《1984年警♥察♥与刑事证据法》
under the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984,
G法规 段落2.9(E)
Code G, Subsection 2.9 (E),
我有合法权力逮捕你
I have the lawful power to arrest you
以对犯罪展开迅速高效的调查
to further the prompt and effective investigation of an offence.
什么罪
What offence?
就因为我想回屋拿身干净衣服吗
Wanting to get in to me room to get a clean set of clothes?
长官 我强烈建议您配合
Sir, I strongly recommend you cooperate.
说出是什么罪
Yeah? Well, state the offence.
爱德华·黑斯廷斯 你被捕了
Edward Hastings, you are under arrest
罪名是涉嫌公职人员行为不当
on suspicion of misconduct in a public office.
你有权保持沉默
You do not have to say anything
但如果被问及时你有所隐瞒
but it may harm your defence if you do not mention,
可能会对你的庭审辩护不利
when questioned, something you later rely on in court.
你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be used in evidence.
阿诺特警长
DS Arnott.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好
All right.
一般萨曼都打给你
It's usually you Sam calls.
你俩没事吧
Everything all right with you two?
不太好
Not really.
那可惜了
That's a shame.
我以为你们要复合呢
I thought you were getting back together.
没有
We're not.
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, mate.
谢谢你打来
Thanks for the call.
你好啊
You all right?
好
All right.
工人处理废弃物时
Workmen were processing this scrap
不小心翻到了尸袋
when they accidentally disturbed the body bag.
我们查看了监控
We've examined CCTV
在很近的地方看到了一辆犯罪团伙的车
and an OCG vehicle was seen in the immediate vicinity.
打开
Open it up.
如果是科贝特
If this is Corbett...
嗯
Yeah.
尸袋内气味浓烈
There's a strong smell inside the bag.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
不 没事 你们继续
No, it's OK, you carry on.
-你没事吧 伙计 -有事
- You OK, mate? - No.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
他绝不该是这样的下场
No way he deserved that.
如果他真揭穿了科贝特的身份呢
What if he did blow Corbett's cover?
都不敢去想
Doesn't bear thinking about.
卡尔迈克高级警司叫我来捎个话
DCS Carmichael asked me to pass on a message.
什么事
Yeah?
鉴于可能存在的利益冲突
Given the possible conflict of interest,
你们最好都离开大楼 这样对大家都好
it protects all parties for you to stay out of the building.
如果她有事找你们 我们再叫你们来
If she needs you, we'll call you in.
走吧 伙计 我们也无能为力了
Come on, mate, there's nothing we can do here.
谢谢 不必起身
Thank you. As you were.
反腐3组询问爱德华·黑斯廷斯
Anti-Corruption Unit 3 interview of Edward Hastings
在场者 他的事务律师
in the presence of his solicitor
询问者为卡尔迈克高级警司
by Detective Chief Superintendent Carmichael,
布兰迪斯督察和谭特警长
Detective Inspector Brandyce and Police Sergeant Tranter,
现在是2019年3月14日下午5:30
at uh...1730 on the 14th of March, 2019.
录像补充 请你自报身份
For the DIR, can you please identify yourself?
黑斯廷斯警司
Superintendent Hastings.
你的权利已宣读
You remain under caution.
黑斯廷斯先生 你目前的固定居所是哪里
Mr Hastings, what is your current permanent residence?
我是一名警司 你要以此来称呼我
My rank is Superintendent and you will address me as such.
我很乐意称呼你为警司
I'm very happy to address you as Superintendent,
至于你的回应
and in respect of your responses,
叫我"长官"就行
"ma'am" will suffice.
我没有固定住所 长官
I do not have a permanent residence, ma'am.
为什么呢 警司
Why is that, Superintendent?
因为我和我妻子卖♥♥了房♥子
Well, because my wife and I sold the house.
我暂时住在一家旅馆里
I am temporarily holed up in a hotel
同时在寻找更长♥期♥的住所
whilst seeking more permanent accommodation.
你说的是边缘公园旅馆吧
And this would be the Edge Park Hotel room?
是的 336号♥房♥间
Yes. Room 336.
文件夹里的4号♥文件
Document 4 in your folders.
4号♥文件是关于今天 3月14日
Document 4 relates to a search of Room 336
对边缘公园旅馆336号♥房♥间的搜查
at the Edge Park Hotel today on the 14th of March.
谭特警长将在屏幕上展示9号♥图
PS Tranter will show you Image 9 on screen
或者 你也可以看你的文件夹
or, if you prefer, you can refer to your folder.
9号♥图中是MB-1号♥证物
Image 9 shows Item reference MB-1.
黑斯廷斯警司 你是否认得MB-1号♥证物
Superintendent Hastings, do you recognise Item MB-1?
是的 长官
I do, ma'am.
请在屏幕上显示10号♥图
Image 10 on screen, please.
10号♥图中是MB-2号♥证物
Image 10 shows Item reference MB-2.
MB-2号♥证物是一系列钞票
Item reference MB-2 is a collection of banknotes
总额为五万镑
in the value of £50,000.
你是否认得MB-2号♥证物 黑斯廷斯警司
Do you recognise Item MB-2, Superintendent Hastings?
是的 长官
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表