剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
想促成一次见面
without independent authorisation.
是的 但听我说
Yeah, but look, you know...
他们已经杀了梅妮特 莱斯特·哈格雷夫斯
they'd killed Maneet, they'd murdered Lester Hargreaves,
还洗劫了东田仓库
they'd held up the Eastfield Depot.
时间不多了
Time was running out.
你成功地假扮成了H
You pretended to be H successfully
以至于犯罪团伙愿跟你
enough for the OCG to share with you
分享东田抢劫的收益
the proceeds of the Eastfield robbery.
不 我是在利用他们查明赃物被藏在哪里
No, I was using them to find out where the proceeds were hidden.
还有谁比H更合适假扮H呢
Who better to impersonate H than H himself?
不 不是这样的
No. That is not what was happening.
我说了 时间不多了 我没别的办法了
It's like I told you, look, time was running out. I was desperate.
把这一切说成是办案不利的
Well, it's convenient to rationalise all this
高级调查员的无奈之举很巧妙
as the desperation of a failing SIO.
但首先
But before we do,
我们来看看科贝特和你
let's consider the communications made
通过电脑链接所进行的一段对话 蒂娜
between Corbett and you via a computer link. Tina.
屏幕上是文件夹里的105号♥文件
Document 105 in your folders and on screen.
105号♥文件是你编写的讯息的抄录
Document 105 is a transcript of a written message composed by you
发送于3月12日晚
and transmitted on the evening of the 12th of March.
请看第三行 是
Please look at line three, which reads:
我能牵线
"I can definitely pull the right strings."
请注意"definitely"一词的错误拼写
Note the misspelling of "definitely".
回顾之前
Going back to earlier messages
据信是H写的讯息
believed to have been written by H.
请看3月3日发送的讯息
Please look at the message transmitted on the 3rd of March.
东田仓库风险很大
"Eastfield Depot is definitely high risk."
请再次注意拼写错误
Again, note the misspelling.
你多仔细地研究过H的讯息
How closely had you studied the messages by H?
是的 非常仔细
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah, quite closely.
仔细到还模仿了这个拼写错误的词吗
Closely enough to duplicate the misspelling of this perticular word?
是的
Yes.
你是本警队
You're the SIO on one of the
最大的一宗反腐行动的高级调查员
biggest Anti-Corruption operations this force has ever seen
你居然还有精力学会像H那样拼写吗
and you have the headspace to learn to spell like H?
是的
Yes.
更可能的情况难道不是你不小心错拼了这个词
Isn't it more likely that you inadvertently misspelled this word?
-不是 -不是吗 更可能的情况难道不是
- No. - No? Isn't it more likely
你跟H犯了一样的错误 因为你就是H
that you made the same mistake as H because you are H?
我不是H
I am not H.
看模仿讯息的另一部分
Looking at another part of the impersonator message.
你写了 第四行 我需要你做个了结
You compose, line 4, "I need you to bring all this to a close."
这话什么意思
What did you mean by that?
H的意思是 东田的赃物成了累赘
What H meant was that the Eastfield goods were a liability
必须马上带出国
and needed to be taken out of the country quickly.
也可能是另一个意思
It could imply another meaning -
你是在下令处决约翰·科贝特
that you were giving the order to execute John Corbett.
不 绝对不是
No, absolutely not!
你3月5日抹除的笔记本电脑的硬盘里
What private material was stored on the hard drive of the
存储了什么样的私人资料
laptop computer that you erased on the 5th of March?
不 那与本调查无关
No. It's not relevant to this inquiry.
如果我们找到了H的电脑
If we'd been able to find H's computer,
我们就能掌握我们所需的证据
we'd have proof we need.
你处理掉你的电脑就是因为你知道这点
You disposed of your computer because you knew that
它能确凿无疑地证明你就是H
that it would prove beyond all reasonable doubt that you are H.
不是
No.
那你为什么要处理掉电脑
Then why did you dispose of the computer?
我看了黄♥片♥
I was looking at pornography.
没什么违法或过激的
Nothing illegal, nothing extreme.
我就是不想被人发现而已
I just did not want it to be found, that's all.
没什么违法或过激的
Nothing illegal or extreme,
可你居然还是费力地处理掉了电脑
but you went to the length to disposing of the computer?
听着 那是私事
Look, it was private stuff.
我妻子离开了我
So, you know, my wife has left me, and...
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我真的不想谈这事
Look, I really don't want to discuss it.
你进入夜店 执行你的...
And after you entered the nightclub as part of your erm...
未授权卧底行动后
..Unauthorised undercover operation,
接下来就是在藏匿东田赃物的地方被发现了
you were next located where the Eastfield goods were being concealed.
而你能被找到纯属巧合
It was pure chance an active burner phone,
是因为一个犯罪团伙成员忘记关他的一次性手♥机♥
inadvertently left on by an OCG member, that meant you were found.
我们也可以认为 你并不想被找到呢
We could be forgiven for thinking you didn't want to be found.
才不是这样的
No, that's simply not true!
法网在收拢 你的身份在慢慢被揭穿
The net was closing in, your identity was slowly being unmasked.
你便与犯罪团伙再次聚头
You'd reunited with the OCG
好分享东田抢劫的获利
in order to share in the profits of the Eastfield robbery.
不 听着
No, look, look...
我为了抓他们拿我的生命和事业冒了险
I had risked my life and my career in order to catch them.
那是世界上对我来说最重要的两样东西
The two most precious things to me in the whole world,
而我赌上了它们
I'd laid them on the line.
因为我的决心就是那么坚定
Because I was so determined.
也因为我一心想确保反腐12组不会失败
And I was so desperate that AC-12 would not fail.
我总会回到柯顿督察的那段
You know, one thing I keep going back to is that dying declaration
临终遗言上 蒂娜
by DI Cottan - Tina.
谢谢
Thank you.
柯顿 你的手下 说最高层是H
Cottan, your own officer, named the top man as H.
现在 终于有大量证据表明你是H
Now, finally, there's overwhelming evidence that H is you.
我不是H
I'm not H.
约翰·科贝特要证明线索都指向你了
John Corbett was proving the trail led to your door.
-不 -所以你才让人杀了约翰·科贝特
- No. - That's why you had John Corbett murdered.
-不 -你下令阿诺特警长击毙他
- No. - You ordered DS Arnott to shoot him dead.
-不 -但没能成功
- No. - When that plan failed,
你便去了黑刺监狱找李·班克斯
you visited Lee Banks in Blackthorn prison
告诉了他 科贝特是卧底警♥察♥
and revealed to him that Corbett was an undercover police officer.
不 没有
No, no.
但光杀了科贝特还不够
But killing Corbett wasn't enough.
你还需要知道他掌握了你什么证据 是吧
You needed to know what he had on you, didn't you.
-不 -那便是你犯下的最大错误
- No. - That was the biggest mistake that you made.
因为 在你最后一次见科贝特时
Because, in the final meeting with Corbett,
在你割了他的喉
before you slashed his throat
把他的尸体丢在拆车厂前
and dumped him at the breaker's yard,
你的毛发沾在了科贝特的尸体上
one of your hairs contaminated Corbett's body.
没有
No!
爱德华·黑斯廷斯 H
Edward Hastings...H...
我咨♥询♥过了复杂案件小组的
I have been in consultation with the Senior Prosecutor
高级检察官 我现在将再次联♥系♥她
at the Complex Case Unit and I will now go back to her,
以获得授权起诉你谋杀约翰·科贝特
seeking authority to charge you with the murder of John Corbett,
共谋实施持械抢劫
conspiracy to commit armed robbery,
以及公职人员渎职
and malfeasance in a public office.
我觉得最好让黑斯廷斯先生
I think it might be helpful if Mr Hastings
和他的事务律师商量一下
is given some time with his solicitor.
我不介意
Fine by me.
谢谢 蒂娜 做得好
Thank you, Tina. Well done.
长官
Ma'am.
询问于21:46结束
Interview terminated at 2146.
武警都哪去了
Where's the AFOs?
凯尔
Kyle.
长官
Ma'am.
头儿接受询问时
I thought there was meant to be armed support
不是该有武装支持吗
while the Gaffer was being interviewed.
看来是调走了
Looks like it's been scaled back.
肯定是调去别的行动了
It'll be down to other operational commitments.
总是这样
Always is.
好
Ok.
卡尔迈克真是厉害
You've got to hand it to Carmichael.
证据可真不少
There is...A lot stacking up.
这还不算
And that's with setting aside
你旅馆房♥间的那叠钱呢
the bundle of cash in your hotel room.
是啊 可我本打算还的
Yeah. Which I was about to return.
全部吗
All of it?
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表