剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
You're taking us off the case, ma'am?
我已叫卡尔迈克高级警司稍后过来了
I've asked DCS Carmichael to drop in later.
我还没告诉她是为什么事
I haven't told her the reason yet.
我的小组只是还需要点时间 长官
My team just need a little bit more time, ma'am.
我给过你时间了
You've had your time.
谢谢 泰德
Thank you, Ted.
是 长官
Ma'am.
-真是一团糟 -还不是你自作孽
- This is a complete mess. - Of your own making.
罗翰 没人想撒谎
Rohan, no one wants to lie.
但我们的部分责任是维护公信力
But part of our duty is to uphold public trust.
所以有时候
And sometimes that means
就不能只顾追求真♥相♥
having a non-exclusive relationship with the truth.
我们已多次尝试用向他们的笔记本电脑
We've made repeated attempts to contact the OCG
发送文字信息的方式联络犯罪团伙
using text communication to their laptop.
但到目前都没有回应
So far, our messages haven't been returned.
或许他们发现了我们的假冒
Maybe they've rumbled the impersonation.
是有可能
Yes, that's possible.
你们知道 我们通过对其妻子的监视
As you know, we've been able to identify Corbett's burner phone
已查到了科贝特一次性手♥机♥的号♥码
on the targeted surveillance of his wife's communications.
我们在从他的运营商那里
We've been making good progress
获取元数据方面 进展很大
in harvesting the metadata from his service provider.
这是手♥机♥位置历史数据
Here's a map created from historical metadata
构建的地图
on the phone's positions.
热点是我们已发现的常规地点
The hotspots represent habitual locations we already detected,
比如 他的公♥寓♥ 金斯盖特打印店
such as his apartment and Kingsgate Printing Services.
我们接下来分♥析♥了一些热度稍低的地点
We've been moving on to analyse lukewarm spots
部分地点已进行过侦查
and some have been reconnoitred.
我们确认了一家金斯盖特的夜店
We identified a nightclub in the Kingsgate area.
-长官 -长官
- Sir. - Sir.
我在想那间夜店
I've been thinking about this nightclub.
我是看你们的报告的
Well, I do read the reports.
跟我下楼
Meet me downstairs.
我对接下来的行动有个计划
I've got a plan of how we're going to proceed.
谢谢了
Thanks.
长官
Ma'am.
长官
Sir?
长官 恕我直言 我们得想清楚
Sir, with respect, we need to consider
我们究竟想实现什么
exactly what it is we're trying to achieve here.
我认为 科贝特现在会企图
I'm banking that Corbett is going to attempt
进行身份验证
some kind of authentication at this point.
这个夜店似乎是他们目前的藏身处
This nightclub seems to be their current hideaway.
如果我们监控这一地点的一次性手♥机♥活动
If we look at the burner phone activity here at this location,
一旦♥科♥贝特或他的同伙
and the second that Corbett or one of his wee mates
企图联♥系♥上层嫌犯
tries to contact the nominals further up the chain,
那就有通往高层的线索了
then we'd have a trail to the top man.
来了
Oh, here we go.
他们想看我们是否说得出
They're challenging us to name the meeting
岩壁购物中心的见面
at the Palisades Shopping Center.
他们一般是通话的 怎么回事
They normally use audio. What's going on?
我们都不能确定另一边是不是科贝特
We don't even know if this is Corbett at the other end.
是新IP地址的未知用户
It's an unknown user with a new IP address.
但如果他们的电脑换了新电子狗也可能会这样
But they can achieve that using a new dongle on their computer.
好吧
Right, OK.
提到岩壁购物中心的会面
Referencing the Palisades meeting
是我们预先定好的回应之一
is an approved element of our pre-agreed responses.
好
Ok.
好 H没去见面
OK, so H was a no-show at the meeting.
他可能是发现了我们的监控
He may have spotted our surveillance.
但我赌以我们的本事 这是不可能的
But I'm backing us to be too clever to allow that to happen.
我要赌一把 赌他根本不知道此事
I'm gonna take a gamble that he was in the dark about it.
来了
Here we go.
看 这下好了
Bang. Now we're cooking with gas.
接下来呢
What next?
最好的选择 是打探
Our preferred option is to request information
被盗赃物的下落
on the whereabouts of the stolen goods.
天啊
For Christ's sake.
头儿不能同时授权卧底行动
The Gaffer can't authorise an undercover op
又自己去卧底
and be the UCO at the same time.
这毫无独♥立♥决断可言
There's no independent decision making.
他受过卧底训练吗
Is he even trained in undercover?
天知道
God knows.
我得上报此事
I'm gonna have to report this.
凯特 等等
Kate, wait.
史蒂夫 规章就是规章
Steve, regs are regs.
我们无权决定我们喜欢哪些 不喜欢哪些
We don't get to decide which ones we like and which ones we don't.
这头儿也知道
The Gaffer knows that.
我的卧底遭质疑时 他支持了我
When my undercover was questioned, he backed me.
我知道他现在很难受
Look, I know he's going through a lot.
我去跟他谈谈
I'll talk to him.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
不用
No,
我才是督察
I'm the DI.
请进
Yeah?
-长官 -凯特
- Sir. - Kate.
长官 我真心认为这样做不合法
Sir, I honestly don't believe it's lawful
一位高级警官授权卧底行动的同时
for the same senior officer to sanction an undercover operation
还自己去卧底 而不咨♥询♥秘密调查组负责人
and carry out without consulting the head of the Covert Unit
或任何其他独♥立♥警官
or some other independent officer.
我还认为 这项行动的战术武警指挥
I also believe that whoever's TFC on this
将无法保证您的安全
will not be able to guarantee your safety.
我建议对夜店
I recommend we commence
展开秘密监视行动
a covert surveillance operation on the nightclub
准备逮捕科贝特
with a view to apprehending Corbett,
麦奎恩和其他发现的犯罪团伙嫌犯 长官
McQueen and any other OCG nominal detected, sir.
好
Ok.
长官
Sir?
好
Ok.
开始监视吧
Start the surveillance.
长官 你有什么事没告诉我们吗
Sir, is there...something you're not telling us?
没有
No.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
这里是壶铃地♥产♥合伙人马克·莫法特的
Welcome to the messaging service for Mark Moffatt,
语♥音♥信息服务
Kettle Bell Property Partners.
现在无人接听...
No one is available...
好啊 凯尔
All right, Kyle?
嗯 史蒂夫
Yes, Steve.
还未看到科贝特
No sign yet of Corbett.
今晚到目前都挺冷清的
Looking a quiet night so far.
我们最好是趁他们都在时冲进去
Ideally we want to strike while they're all there -
科贝特 麦奎恩 明科维奇等人
Corbett, McQueen, Minkowicz and the rest.
但科贝特是最首要的
But Corbett's the priority, all right?
-看到他就联♥系♥我 -去什么好地方吗
- Call me when he's sighted. - Off somewhere nice?
可能吧
Might be.
真不要脸
Cheeky bastard.
-下次带披萨来 -回见
- Bring pizza next time. - See ya.
我很高兴你打给了我
I'm glad you called.
我还担心你还在气我
I was worried you'd still be pissed off with me.
谁说我没气你了
Who says I'm not?
就算你开始留胡茬了
Just cos you've got bum fluff all over your face
也不用这么犯浑
doesn't mean you have to be an arse.
你随时可以借我的剃须刀
You can borrow my razor any time.
工作怎么样了
How's it going at work?
奇怪
Weird...is how it's going.
我们有位代理高级警司 她很不错
We've got an Acting DCS and she's great.
但大家还在谈论哈格雷夫斯
But everyone's still talking about Hargreaves.
现在回想起来...
Looking back...
"有什么迹象吗"
"Were there any signs?"
是啊
Yeah.
反腐12组要调查整个重罪组吗
Are AC-12 opening an investigation into the whole of Serious Crime,
看看我们是不是都是黑警
seeing if we were all in on it?
我们没那个人手
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表