剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
I do, ma'am.
你是否能解释这一大笔现金的来源
Can you account for this substantial sum of cash?
我正要把这笔现金还给
I was in the process of returning this cash
退休警探 高级督察马克·莫法特
to Retired Detective Chief Inspector Mark Moffatt.
莫法特假借名义把这笔钱给了我
Moffatt forwarded the cash to me using false pretences.
布兰迪斯督察
DI Brandyce.
文件夹里的24号♥文件
Document 24 in your folders.
马克·莫法特在今天 3月14日向谭特警长
Statement given to PS Tranter by Mark Moffatt today,
录的口供
the 14th of March.
莫法特先生在口供中称
In his statement, Mr Moffatt claims
他只是给了你关于壶铃项目的更多资料
he only provided further documents relating to the Kettle Bell project
别无其他
and nothing else.
他是在睁眼说瞎话
Well, the man is a bare-faced liar!
我受不了大喊
I can't bear shouting.
你真的得尽量冷静点
You really ought to try and be more calm.
如果我不用再听人撒谎 就能冷静多了
Yeah, well, I'll be more calm when I'm not listening to a pack of lies.
你查过钞票上是否有指纹吗
Did you even manage to check the bank notes for finger prints?
说来巧了 我以前负责过案件调查
Funnily enough, I have run an investigation before.
莫法特提供了排除指纹
Moffatt provided elimination prints.
-钞票上并未发现他的指纹 -嗯
- They weren't detected on the bank notes. - Yeah.
他足够精明 不会犯这种错误
He'd be too smart for that.
-那信封呢 -信封上是有指纹
- What about the envelope? - Prints were detected
但他并不否认把信封交给你
but he doesn't deny handling the envelope.
-好啊 好 -这笔现金
- Right. Great. - Said cash.
你为什么留下了
Why did you hold on to it?
我说了 我有意还回去的
As I said, I intended to return it.
-"有意" -对
- "Intended"? - Yeah.
我当时并没立刻打开信封
Well, I didn't open the package immediately.
我一看到现金 就马上打给了莫法特
The minute I spotted the cash, I called Moffatt straightaway.
你会怎么看这种事 作为反腐部小组的负责人
How would you describe receiving 50 grand in a brown envelope
收到了褐色信封装的五万镑
when you're the head of an Anti-Corruption unit?
可疑
Suspicious.
瞧 我们达成一致了
There, you see, we're agreeing.
这不是好多了吗
This is much better, isn't it?
"可疑"
"Suspicious."
这件事很复杂
Look, it was a complicated arrangement.
这是一笔预付款
It was an advance on funds
是日后本就该支付给我的
that was due to me further down the line.
而这笔钱是现金 你对此是怎么想的
And the fact that it was in cash - what did that make you think?
我说了 我觉得不对劲
Like I said, it didn't sit right.
或许是有人想隐瞒这笔付款
Possibly someone was trying to hide the payment?
有可能
That's possible.
-布兰迪斯督察 -文件夹里的17号♥文件
- DI Brandyce. - Document 17 in your folders.
我们获得授权查阅了
We've been given access to
壶铃地♥产♥合伙人的账目
the accounts of Kettle Bell Property Partners.
我们没能找到给爱德华·黑斯廷斯的
We are unable to detect the sum of £50,000
五万镑
credited to Edward Hastings.
是啊
Yeah, well, um...
莫法特肯定是没记入账中
Moffatt must've been keeping it off the books.
别忘了 这是你的说法 警司
Well, bearing in mind that's your version of events, Superintendent.
莫法特否认给过你现金
Moffatt denies furnishing you with the cash.
是啊 我说了 他撒谎
Yeah. And I told you, the man's a liar.
我的委托人说的是实话
My client is telling the truth.
他坚决否认莫法特先生的说法
He strenuously denies Mr Moffatt's account.
另外 隐瞒如此巨额的财务交易
Alternatively, hiding financial transactions on that scale,
这是你平常会做的事吗
is that something you would normally do?
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
布兰迪斯督察
DI Brandyce.
作为我们调查的一部分
As part of our inquiry,
按照警♥察♥高级审查规程
under police-developed vetting procedures,
我们检查了
we've been able to inspect
黑斯廷斯警司的财务记录
Superintendent Hastings' financial records.
文件夹里的30号♥到38号♥文件
Documents 30 to... to 38 in your folders.
2014年 一名被反腐12组调查的警官
Now, in 2014, an allegation was made by an officer
提出了一项指控
under investigation by AC-12,
琳赛·丹顿督察 假借名义拿到了
DI Lindsay Denton, who had fraudulently obtained access
黑斯廷斯警司的财务记录
to Superintendent Hastings' financial records.
当时 黑斯廷斯警司
At the time, Superintendent Hastings
书面回应了指控
answered the allegations in writing
调查也被中止
and the inquiry was closed
因为丹顿的证据是违法获得
as Denton's evidence had been obtained unlawfully.
不不 是因为根本无可怀疑
Oh, no, no. Because there was no case to answer.
根据我们对你账户的检查 自2014年
Our examination of your accounts since 2014
你的债务就越来越多
shows a pattern of increasing debts,
每次都是靠变卖♥♥财产解决
each time rectified by the sale of assets.
所以你才卖♥♥掉了房♥子吗 警司
Is that why you sold the family home, Superintendent?
我不需要回答这个问题
I don't have to answer that question.
你并不需要回答任何问题
You don't really need to answer any of these questions,
但那对你可没好处 是吧
but that's not going to help you, is it?
目前 我们发现你旅馆房♥间里藏了五万镑
So far we have £50,000 hidden in your hotel room...
还发现你有负债史
and a history of insolvency.
我觉得你最好是给出解释 不然
I think it's in your best interest to account for this, otherwise...
我可能要乱想了
..My imagination might start running away with me.
一个人欠债的可能原因有很多
I mean, there's lots of reasons why a bloke might get into debt.
我都不敢提
Hardly dare mention them.
赌博
Gambling.
酗酒 毒品
Drink. Drugs.
嫖
Sex.
听着 就是投资失败
Look, it was a bad investment.
信错了人
You trust somebody.
我不过是想确保
All I was trying to do was to secure...
我和太太退休后能过上舒服的生活
..A comfortable retirement for myself and my wife.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
但你有责任上报这样的损失
But it is your duty to declare these losses.
你作为反腐部小组的负责人
In your position, as head of an Anti-Corruption unit,
你尤其可能
you are uniquely vulnerable
面临行贿 和或勒索 是不是
to attempts of bribery and/or blackmail, agreed?
-是 -瞧 我们又达成一致了
- Yes. - There, you see, we're agreeing again.
我就喜欢这样
This is how I like to work.
这一系列调查
These proceedings were initially triggered
是因失职指控所引发
by allegations of professional misconduct.
我们来说说这个吧
Let's move on to examine those.
那太好了
I'd be most grateful if you would.
我想审视你3月12日的职业行为
I'd like to look at your professional activities on the 12th of March.
你是否有过时间回顾你当日的日志
Have you had an opportunity to review your diary for that day?
是的 长官
I have, ma'am.
-你随时可以使用它 -谢谢
- Please feel free to refer to it. - Thank you.
你是否去过黑刺监狱
Did you make a visit to Blackthorn Prison?
是的
I did.
你去的目的是什么
What was the purpose of that visit?
收集关于
To gather and harvest information
我们正在调查的
on the organised crime group
犯罪团伙的情报
that we were in the process of investigating.
我们有一份3月12日
We have a copy of a Governor-authorised
黑刺监狱典狱长授权的警♥察♥探视名单
police visit to Blackthorn Prison on the 12th of March.
下午5点的记录 是你吗
Is that your name recorded at 1700 hours?
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am, it is.
那么记录中 你所探视的犯人是谁
And who is recorded as the prisoner that you visited?
是李·班克斯
That would be Lee Banks.
你是否在12日与班克斯谈过话
Did you speak with Banks on the 12th?
是的 长官
I did, ma'am.
你们谈了什么
What was the content of that conversation?
我问了班克斯犯罪团伙有哪些成员
Well, I questioned Banks on the personnel of the OCG
和其他可能对我们调查有帮助的细节
and other details that might be useful to our inquiry.
你们的对话有录音吗
Was the conversation recorded?
没有 长官
No, ma'am.
有人见证了吗
Was it witnessed?
没有 长官
No, ma'am.
谭特警长询问了李·班克斯
PS Tranter interviewed Lee Banks.
李·班克斯拒绝配合我们的调查
Lee Banks refused to cooperate in our inquiry
对所有问题均给出了"无可奉告"的回答
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表