剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
报告需要 您是否知道您妻子
For my report, any significance you know of
手腕 膝盖和脚踝的伤
regarding the pattern of injuries
有什么特别的意义
to your wife's wrists, knees and ankles?
不知道
No.
谢谢 萨曼
Cheers, Sam.
哈格雷夫斯的事有新线索吗
Any new leads on Hargreaves?
我们还在查
We're working on it.
我在以痛苦的方式了解到
I'm learning the hard way how people react
人们知道你上司是黑警后的反应
when they find out you've had a bent boss.
暗示你肯定早知道
The insinuation you must have known.
长官
Ma'am.
给我打电♥话♥
Call me, yeah?
萨曼说黑斯廷斯太太称
Sam told us Mrs Hastings claimed
袭击者操北爱尔兰口音
her attacker had a Northern Irish accent.
而且我们都知道她的伤
And we all know her injuries
是典型的准军事惩罚伤
are classic paramilitary punishment wounds.
头儿刚刚被吓坏了
Look, the Gaffer's had the shock of his life.
伤及家人 这完全是另一回事了
I mean, your family, that's a whole other level.
希望头儿能主动开口
Let's hope the Gaffer opens up...
别逼我们去问
..Before we have to start asking.
我是丽萨 克雷顿也在
This is Lisa, on with Clayton.
差不多
About that, yeah.
我是有光辉的时刻
I have my moments.
我们只是在贩卖♥♥
We've just hit a few bumps
东田的货上遇到了点麻烦而已
trying to fence the Eastfield gear, that's all.
对 但慢慢就能解决的
Yeah. But nothing we can't get over in time.
如果能让其他小组帮忙贩卖♥♥
Maybe it'd help speed things along
或许速度能加快点
by fencing the gear via other units.
我们就是需要点援助
Look, we just need a bit of a leg-up, that's all, you know.
这样大家也能有福同享
That way we all get to reap the rewards.
该死
Shit.
这票活儿 本该成就我们的
This job, it was meant to make us.
-打回去 -事不是这么办的
- Call him back. - That's not how this works.
怎么 你不知道怎么办吗
Well, you tell me you don't know how it works.
他难道还会读心不成
What? Is he some kind of mind-reader or what?
不 我想传个话是要一层层地传的
No. I talk to someone who talks to someone who talks to someone.
那告诉我该找谁 我把话传过去
Tell me who and I'll get the message through.
我和这混♥蛋♥也该见个面了
Time me and this prick had words.
我担心的就是这个 伙计
Yeah. That's what I'm worried about, mate.
你为什么要保护他
Why are you protecting him?
保护他
Protecting him?
天啊 约翰 你把方向搞反了
Jesus, John, it ain't that way round!
是吗
No?
哈格雷夫斯出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Look, Hargreaves crossed us.
他本打算把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给谁
So who's he gonna have crossed us to?
我们现在被一批警♥察♥追着
Now we've got one load of coppers on our tail
手里又攥着一批
and another load on a payroll.
而这一切有人在操控
Someone's orchestrating all that.
你觉得那最可能是谁
So who do you think's the best man for the job?
这混♥蛋♥是个警♥察♥ 我感觉得到
This prick's a copper. I can feel it in my water.
不
No.
你在胡说 约翰
You're talking shite, John.
你不能确定他是警♥察♥
You can't know that he's a copper.
我这些年见过不少警♥察♥了 见过很多
I've met enough in my time, more than enough,
比你多 丽萨
more than you, Lise. Look.
H是个警♥察♥高♥官♥
H is a senior police officer.
我说错了吗
Tell me I'm wrong.
什么情况
What's happening?
我们在抓捕根据巴洛格夫小区妓院
We're rounding up officers identified by semen deposits
冰箱里存储的精♥液♥查出来的警♥察♥
that were being kept in cold storage at the Borogrove Estate brothel.
有些已经承认
Some were already confess to
因被勒索而协助了犯罪集团
being blackmailed into assisting the OCG.
其中一份精♥液♥与哈格雷夫斯的DNA匹配
One of the semen deposits matched Hargreaves' DNA.
而且是近期存储的
It was recent, as well.
那么勒索也是近期才开始的吗
Suggesting the blackmail was also recent?
看来是的 头儿
Well, it's looking that way, boss.
我重审了所有已知协助了犯罪集团的警♥察♥
I've re-interviewed all the officers known to have assisted the OCG -
简·卡夫迪 基兰·布鲁姆等等
Jane Cafferty, Kieran Bloom and so on.
他们都说直到几个月前才开始
None of them claimed to had contact with Hargreaves
跟哈格雷夫斯有联♥系♥
before a few months ago.
那他不可能是H
There's no way he could have been H.
H的历史久得多
H goes back much further.
抱歉 长官 现在不便吗
Sorry, ma'am, is this a bad time?
不 没事 谢谢 塔特林
No. It's fine. Thanks, Tatleen.
长官 警长
Ma'am, sarge,
我们在金斯盖特打印店获得了突破
we've had a breakthrough at Kingsgate Printing Services.
对那里的搜索有所发现
The search of the premises yielded some findings
我们已交给了网络犯罪部
we've passed on to Cyber Crime.
-阿曼达·姚 -凯特·弗莱明
- Amanda Yao. - Kate Fleming.
阿诺特警长
DS Arnott.
科贝特称有一部笔记本电脑被用来
Corbett relayed intel on a laptop being used
与犯罪集团高层通话
to communicate with the higher levels of the OCG.
笔记本电脑极可能是用加密电子狗
Most likely the laptop accessed mobile data services
使用移♥动♥数据服务
via an encrypted dongle.
很遗憾 这就表示我们无法窃听他们的对话
Unfortunately, that means we can't access the conversations.
通过对那一带服务供应商的调查
Inquiries to service providers covering that location
找到了一个位于金斯盖特打印店的移♥动♥数据账户
led to a mobile data account at Kingsgate Printing Services.
我们利用多种工具分♥析♥了该账户
And we've analysed the account using various tools
还读取到了元数据
and been able to access the metadata.
通过追踪金斯盖特打印店
And tracing the communication between the device
那台设备的通讯 发现了另一位
at Kingsgate Printing Services reveals another user
IP地址在西班牙的用户
with internet protocol address located in Spain.
但那不等于那位用户就在西班牙
That doesn't necessarily mean the user's in Spain.
对 那名用户可能通过多个VPN转接
Correct. The user could have concealed their true location,
来隐藏自己的地点
connecting via multiple VPNs.
可能在西班牙 也可能就在隔壁
They may be in Spain, they may be next door.
无从确定
There's no way of knowing.
你是否采集到了足够信息
Have you harvested enough information for us
让我们能装成那名未知用户
to impersonate the unknown user online?
是的 花点时间 我们就能模拟所有元数据
Yes, given time, we can simulate all the metadata.
我们还得提前拟定
We'd also need to formulate
一些有特点的会话
some characteristic statements in advance,
以确保对方用户不会发现我们的伪装
so users on the other end don't think it's an impersonation.
这会需要几天时间
This would all take a few days.
-去吧 -是 长官
- Do it. - Yes, ma'am.
她怎么样了 泰德
How's she doing, Ted?
有什么需要我做的 尽管说
Anything I can do, anything.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, ma'am.
我们送了花
We sent some flowers.
医院现在不许送花了
Hospitals don't allow flowers anymore.
避免感染
Infection control.
还是多谢您用心了 长官
Still, it's a very generous thought, ma'am.
我们很感激
We're very grateful.
真可怜
Poor woman.
都这把年纪了
At her age.
在这种时候 我也不想把话题
I hate to turn the conversation back to operational concerns
-往行动担忧上转... -别这么说 长官
- at a time like this... - Not at all, ma'am. Not at all.
价值五千万镑的查抄赃物
50 million quid's worth of Seized Goods
被从受反腐12组监视的
stolen from a police facility that was supposed to be
警用设施盗走
under AC-12's surveillance.
是的 但我们成功地逮捕了
Yes, but we did succeed in apprehending
一名与犯罪团伙勾结的
the senior officer who was in cahoots
高级警官
with the organised crime group.
而且还是重罪组的头儿
The head of Serious Crime, no less,
我们将把他的同伙都抓起来
and we will round up his accomplices -
包括科贝特 相信我
Corbett included - believe you me.
因为你妻子的遇袭
There's now a personal dimension to your inquiry,
你的调查涉及私人感情了
following the assault on your wife.
是的 长官 但那起案件是重罪组在查
Indeed, ma'am, but Serious Crime are handling that investigation.
我没有参与
I am taking no part.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表