剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
We're gonna have to blue light it.
我们刚收到电邮
We just got the email.
我想求证一下
I'm calling for authentication.
-谢谢 -爱德华·黑斯廷斯
- Thanks. - Edward Hastings?
现在出现了针对你的新证据
New evidence against you has come to light.
这份证据将以书面形式提交给
This evidence will be submitted in written form
你和你的事务律师
and you and your solicitor
你们将有四小时考虑该证据
will have four hours to consider this evidence.
-什么新证据 -好 谢谢
- What new evidence? - Great, thanks.
因为需要进一步调查 我将寻求准许
Pending further investigation, I will be seeking an extension
将你的羁押期限延长12小时
of 12 hours to your permitted custody time.
-什么证据 -带他回囚室
- What evidence? - Take him to the cells.
走吧 泰德 还是照他们说的做
Come on, Ted, we should do as they say.
-谢谢 蒂娜 -长官
- Thank you, Tina. - Ma'am.
看来我们抓到他了 长官
Looks like we've got him, ma'am.
你差点搞砸了我的案子
You nearly cost me this case.
明天一早把调职申请
I'll be expecting your transfer request
递到我桌上
first thing in the morning.
科贝特太太 我们有新的调查方向
Mrs Corbett, we've got a new line of inquiry.
我们急需你的帮助
We need your urgent help with it.
我们可以进去吗
May we come in, please?
-嗯 进来吧 -谢谢
- Yeah. Come on. - Thanks.
目标已进入大楼
Subject is in the building.
重复 目标已进入大楼
Repeat. Subject is in the building.
你肯定很难受 泰德
This must be awful for you, Ted.
继续爱德华·黑斯廷斯的询问 你的权利已宣读
Resuming interview with Edward Hastings. You remain under caution.
你是否有过机会跟你的事务律师商量了
Have you had opportunity to considered with your solicitor
刚向你们披露的新文件
the new documents disclosed to you?
是的
I have.
爱德华·黑斯廷斯 你上次接触
Edward Hastings, when was the last time
约翰·科贝特是什么时候
you were in contact with John Corbett?
从未
Never.
你是否曾离约翰·科贝特
And have you ever been near enough
足够近 而有任何肢体接触
to make physical contact with John Corbett?
从未 没有
Never. Never.
我再问一遍
I'll ask you again.
你上次跟约翰·科贝特有肢体接触是什么时候
When were you last in physical contact with John Corbett?
我只见过他一次
I only ever saw the fella once.
是在一条繁忙街道的对面
It was across a very busy street
而且是在反腐12组监视行动期间
during an AC-12 surveillance operation.
离他得有100码远
Must have been 100 yards away.
你已在披露的文件里看到
As you'd have seen in the disclosure documents,
准确说是文件夹里的106号♥文件
specifically Document 106 in your folders,
经对约翰·科贝特的尸检
forensic examination of John Corbett's body
发现了不属于他的人类毛发
has detected human hairs not belonging to him.
该毛发连着卵泡细胞
Said hairs were attached to follicular cells,
因此可以进行DNA分♥析♥
which permitted DNA analysis.
卵泡细胞里发现的DNA
The DNA found in these follicular cells
匹配了一个警方数据库里的人
matches that of a person on the police database
此人是一名警♥察♥ 之前提交了DNA样本
who is a police officer who has submitted a DNA sample
以进行常规犯罪现场污染排除
for routine elimination from crime scene contamination.
你已在披露的文件里看到
As you know from the documents disclosed to you,
约翰·科贝特尸体上发现的DNA
the DNA deposits detected on John Corbett's body
匹配你的排除样本
match your elimination samples.
我从未靠近过约翰·科贝特100码以内
I've never been within 100 yards of John Corbett.
他的尸体上发现了你的DNA
Your DNA was found on his body.
你能否解释该发现
Can you explain this finding?
我不能 肯定是栽赃的
I can't! It must have been planted.
因为这项证据 我已咨♥询♥了
As a result of this evidence, I have been in consultation
复杂案件小组的高级检察官
with the Senior Prosecutor in the Complex Case Unit.
我没杀科贝特
I did not kill Corbett!
她认为针对你的证据
She is satisfied that the evidence against you
足以起诉你杀害了约翰·科贝特
is sufficient to charge you with the murder of John Corbett.
不 我被陷害了
No, I'm being framed.
我接下来想检验
I'll now like to move on to examine
你杀害约翰·科贝特的动机
your motive for murdering John Corbett.
我没杀科贝特
I did not murder Corbett!
可以问下吗 谋杀罪名已经够重了
May I ask, given the gravity of the murder charge,
你为什么还要继续
why are you continuing?
我受命调查
I have been tasked with investigating
黑警和犯罪集团的
the highest level of corruption between police officers
最高层腐♥败♥ 最高层的
and organised crime - the highest level.
我不是黑警
I am not corrupt!
是我在带领反腐斗争
I'm the one who's leading the fight against corruption!
最高层的
The highest level...
是一个代号♥为H的人
is the individual codenamed "H".
值得注意的是 柯顿负责了反腐12组
Significantly, Cottan led AC-12's inquiry
对绰号♥为"球童"的
into the identity of the police officer
据信是犯罪集团中间人的警♥察♥的
believed to be the intermediary for organised crime,
身份的调查
codenamed "The Caddy".
最终发现球童正是柯顿本人
The Caddy was identified as being Cottan himself.
黑斯廷斯警司是对H的调查的
Superintendent Hastings was the Senior Investigating Officer
高级调查员
on the inquiry into H.
这里存在有趣的类似
I see an interesting parallel there.
不 没什么类似的 我不是H
No, no. There's no parallel there, I'm not H.
但是 有你是H的指控
Still, there was an allegation that you were.
你为何那么不愿把调查托付给
Why were you so reluctant to entrust the investigation
一个独♥立♥的反腐小组
to an independent Anti-Corruption unit?
我没有
I-I wasn't.
你为什么击毙罗伯特·丹摩尔
Why did you shoot Robert Denmoor?
屏幕上的76号♥图
Image 76 on screen.
76号♥图中是罗伯特·丹摩尔 一名暴♥力♥罪犯
Image 76 shows Robert Denmoor, a violent criminal,
已知与犯罪集团有关联
with known associations to organised crime.
丹摩尔参与了篡改
Denmoor was incriminated in a plot
暗门行动证据的阴谋
to tamper with evidence in Operation Trapdoor.
丹摩尔于2017年5月4日
Denmoor was shot dead by Superintendent Hastings
被黑斯廷斯警司击毙在反腐12组
on the ground floor of AC-12's headquarters
总部的一楼
on the 4th of May, 2017.
丹摩尔构成了即刻生命威胁
Yeah. Denmoor posed an immediate threat to life
因此需要使用致命武力阻止他
and lethal force was required to stop him.
因此 死因裁判官
Therefore, the coroner...
最终裁定为"合法击毙"
recorded a finding of "lawful killing".
根据正式报告记录 当时有十几个武警在场
The official report records there were a dozen AFOs on the scene
他们都没开枪
and none of them opened fire.
事实上 报告显示
In fact, according to the report,
你是拿走了一位受伤武警的枪
you snatched a firearm from a wounded AFO.
是的
Yeah, I did.
你的那致命一枪让丹摩尔无法接受审讯
The fatal round discharged by you prevented questioning of Denmoor.
是阻止了生命损失
Prevented the loss of life.
丹摩尔本可以成为关键证人
Denmoor would have been a key witness
能确认希尔顿就是H
who could have confirmed Hilton as H.
-对 -也可以确认他不是
- Yes. - Or excluded him.
这也对
Yes, also.
而你愿意失去如此宝贵的证据
You were prepared to lose priceless evidence -
你3月12日也做出了这样的判断
the same judgment you demonstrated on 12th March,
你下令阿诺特警长
when you ordered DS Arnott
对约翰·科贝特使用致命武力
to deploy lethal force against John Corbett.
我说了 科贝特当时有枪
Look, I told you, Corbett was armed,
而且他还害死了梅妮特·宾德拉
he was responsible for the deaths of Maneet Bindra,
莱斯特·哈格雷夫斯
Lester Hargreaves.
我下令是为了保护我的手下
I gave the order to safeguard my officer's life.
科贝特告诉了阿诺特警长一场
Corbett was notifying DS Arnott of a meeting
与高层嫌犯的会面 此人很可能是H
with a high-ranking nominal who could well have been H.
但科贝特撒谎成性
But Corbett was a liar!
他在耍我们
He was playing games with all of us.
他是一名功勋卓著的卧底警♥察♥
He was a decorated undercover officer
其过去的勇敢行动
whose courageous actions in the past
让很多犯罪集团的凶恶罪犯受到了制裁
have brought to justice hardened members of organised criminal groups.
科贝特只把跟H的见面的具体安排
Corbett gave DS Arnott alone the details
告诉了阿诺特警长
of the meeting with H.
对
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表