剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
We haven't got the manpower.
对不起
Sorry.
不
No.
没有任何迹象 我倒希望有
There weren't any signs. I wish there were.
看来就是到发现时已经太迟
I guess there never are till it's too late.
要再来吗
Want another?
那要看你的了
It's up to you.
我不用
I'm fine.
对了 我不了
I'm not, by the way.
不再气你了
Pissed off with you any more.
好啊
Good.
好
Good.
来吗
Coming?
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
没事的
It's fine.
停下
Stop.
停下
Stop.
给我点时间
Just... Give me a minute.
史蒂夫
Steve.
没事的 这不是问题
Don't worry. It's not a problem.
-史蒂夫 -我一时半会儿出不去
- Steve... - I won't be a minute.
或许是因为工作压力太大了
Maybe there's just too much going on with work or something.
或者是你的背
Or maybe it's something to do with your back.
你之前伤得很重
You hurt it really badly.
该死
Shit.
有什么事吗 先生
Can I help you, sir?
今晚挺冷清 生意不行了吗
Bit of a quiet night. Business on the slide?
我们的生意挺好的
Our business is fine.
你有什么事
What's yours?
约翰·克雷顿在吗 我想找他
John Clayton about? I'd like to speak to him.
在这里等着 先生
Wait here, sir.
克雷顿哦 我不想跟别人谈
Clayton, mind. I don't want to talk to anybody else.
丽萨 有个警♥察♥ 来找约翰
Lise, a copper... looking for John.
谁
Who?
这个
This one.
他亮身份了吗
Did he show ID?
黑斯廷斯警司
Superintendent Hastings.
黑斯廷斯
Hastings?
H吗
H?
他是说他要来
He said he'd come.
头儿大概半小时前进去的
Gaffer went in about half an hour ago.
没看到他出来
No sign of him coming out.
-科贝特呢 -还是没见人
- Corbett? - Still unsighted,
但麦奎恩和明科维奇早些时候进去了
but McQueen and Minkowicz entered earlier tonight.
天知道头儿是想干什么
God knows what the Gaffer's playing at.
东田这票活儿
So, this Eastfield job,
是克雷顿的好点子 是吧 他人呢
that was Clayton's bright idea, wasn't it? Where is he?
丽萨
Lisa.
我们得小心行事
We need to take some precautions.
好吧 我刚刚还...
Yeah, well, I was just, um...
在问米洛斯拉夫
talking to Miroslav here.
克雷顿呢
Where's Clayton?
约翰躲起来了
John's lying low.
现在的局面对他来说太紧张了
The situation got too hot for him.
好吧
Right.
我得跟他谈谈 这是生意的事
Well, look, I need to talk to him cos this is business.
跟我说就行
Talk to me.
好吧
Well...
东田的货
Well, these Eastfield goods
会很难运出国的
are gonna be difficult to get out of the country, you know.
我们都想挣钱 是吧
We're all looking for a payday, right?
这三郡的警♥察♥都在找那批货
Every copper in three counties' gonna be looking for the goods,
我们得想办法把他们引开
so we've got to find a way of throwing them off the scent.
还有什么办法比
What better way to grease the wheels
让反腐的头儿来做更好
than get the head of Anti-Corruption,
那是知道所有黑警的人
who knows every bent cop going?
这还不够
You need to be more than that.
那H呢
What about H?
如果你想这么说的话
If you want to use that term.
你怎么露脸了
How come you're showing your face?
你怎么自己来了
How come you're here on your own,
也没带人来
no crew backing you up?
没时间了 这得马上进行
Well, there's no time. This needs to happen fast.
而且这是我们之间的事
And this is between us.
要按我的办法来
We're doing things my way.
我们不能冒险
We'll take no chances.
我倒希望你们别这么做
I'd really rather you didn't.
别让我们为难了
Don't make this harder.
无意冒犯
No disrespect intended.
-武装警♥察♥ 别动 -警♥察♥
- Armed police! Do not move. - Police.
别动
Do not move.
-原地别动 -趴下
- Stay where you are! - Get down! Get down!
别动
Don't move!
别动 手举起来
Don't move! Show me your hands!
-趴下 -别动
- Stay down! - Don't move!
趴下
Stay down!
-6♥4♥ 紧急呼叫 -45
- 6-4. Urgent message. - 4-5.
没看到头儿
No visual with the Gaffer.
正在搜查 未武装人员不要进入 等待宣告安全
Searching premises. Unarmed stay out till secured.
收到
Received.
好啊
All right?
不
No.
让他在车里待会儿
Keep him in the car for a while.
等等看有没有人跟踪他
Let's wait and see if he's being followed, yeah?
如果有呢
Well, what if he is?
头儿
Boss.
怎么回事
What happened?
这里有扇通往相邻建筑的门
There's a door into the adjoining building
那里有个出口 我们没监控起来
leading to an exit we didn't have under surveillance.
对不起 头儿
I'm sorry, boss.
不怪你 伙计
It's not your fault, mate.
所以我才叫头儿别这么做
This is why I told the Gaffer not to do this.
而且我现在知道是为什么了
Now I know why.
副警♥察♥局长办公室的文件下来了
The paperwork came through from the DCC's office.
我们今早就被撤出案子了
We got taken off the case this morning.
该死
Shit.
关于他们带他去了哪有线索吗
Is there any leads on where they're taking him?
各单位通告已发出半小时了
An all-units bulletin's been on the air for half an hour already,
也向临近警队发出了
circulated to neighbouring forces.
没人报告看到他
No obs reported.
天啊
Oh, Christ.
好啊
Well...
克雷顿没撒谎 这批货还真
Clayton wasn't lying. This really is...
多啊
..Some haul.
他在吗
Is he here?
我说了 他躲起来了
I told you. He's lying low.
好吧 我需要他参与进来
All right, well, I need him on the inside.
我可不想他冒冒失失
I don't need him banging around like some loose cannon
-闯什么祸 -你有什么计划
- ready to blow the gaff. - What's your plan?
港务局 边境管理局肯定早就
Well, notices will have been sent out to the port authorities
接到了通知 我认为我们最好
and the border agencies, so I think our best option
把货飞出去
is to fly this stuff out
利用安保不严密的私人机场
through some private airport with slack security.
这些货可不少
I mean, there's a hell of a lot of cargo here.
得飞几趟了
It'll take a couple of flights.
我们该先运毒
I think we should start with the drugs,
这个最好卖♥♥
cos they'll be the easiest got rid of.
我们可以找西班牙的人
We can use the Spanish connection.
哪个机场
What airfield?
青山机场
Well, that'd be Green Hill Aerodrome.
我们目前在调查
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表